Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

All Day Cock Ring For Amazing Girth Gains

I am going to try this with frost king 3/4” pre split rubberized foam insulation and cut to width, instead of the two tubes.


Start 9/25/19 - 6 3/4" BPEL -> 11/20/19 - 7" BPEL -> 9/1/20 - 7 1/4" BPEL -> trying to hit anything over 8" BPEL (only updating every 1/4" it's slow but it's working)

- You only have one dick. Don't break it.

- Give her an orgasm before you stick your prick in her.

Originally Posted by Mr. Oxford
I am going to try this with frost king 3/4” pre split rubberized foam insulation and cut to width, instead of the two tubes.

Very comfortable.
Also great for a clamp pad. Extreme comfort. Better than my sock version of HTW.


Start 9/25/19 - 6 3/4" BPEL -> 11/20/19 - 7" BPEL -> 9/1/20 - 7 1/4" BPEL -> trying to hit anything over 8" BPEL (only updating every 1/4" it's slow but it's working)

- You only have one dick. Don't break it.

- Give her an orgasm before you stick your prick in her.

Originally Posted by Mr. Oxford

Very comfortable.

Also great for a clamp pad. Extreme comfort. Better than my sock version of HTW.

Last one, I promise. Also works great to put at the front of the golf weights weights I had not been using because my wrap never worked. This may be the most important thread ever for me. Thanks!


Start 9/25/19 - 6 3/4" BPEL -> 11/20/19 - 7" BPEL -> 9/1/20 - 7 1/4" BPEL -> trying to hit anything over 8" BPEL (only updating every 1/4" it's slow but it's working)

- You only have one dick. Don't break it.

- Give her an orgasm before you stick your prick in her.

Was not able to read this entire thread, but what is the best placement / wear for a all day cock ring? Behind the balls or in front ?

Originally Posted by Guster4
Was not able to read this entire thread, but what is the best placement / wear for a all day cock ring? Behind the balls or in front ?

It really comes down to preference. I like the BTB placement because it seems as though you can get that much closer to the public bone/base. I also have a lot of skin down there so I wrap the whole thing and I’m done with it. Downside is having to figure out what size you need for just the right fit. I was using a steel ring but switched to an adjustable rubber one. The rubber irritates the skin a bit after a while under the balls but I readjust and massage when it gets uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by ClampN4Gains
It really comes down to preference. I like the BTB placement because it seems as though you can get that much closer to the public bone/base. I also have a lot of skin down there so I wrap the whole thing and I’m done with it. Downside is having to figure out what size you need for just the right fit. I was using a steel ring but switched to an adjustable rubber one. The rubber irritates the skin a bit after a while under the balls but I readjust and massage when it gets uncomfortable.

Those were my thoughts as well. I’ll have to look into the metal rings. Thank you boss!

Originally Posted by Guster4

I’ll have to look into the metal rings.

GearEssentials make nice metal rings.


firegoat is fully RETIRED from Thundersplace.

All injuries happen from "too much", or "too much, too soon" or "doing the exercise incorrectly".

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. The ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth. Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Does anyone have experience with the Power Grip Erector from allknight/hardwear? Here is the link hopefully this is appropriate: http://allknight.com/products/cock-…-cock-ring.aspx

I have previous cock rings from gear essentials but this one intrigued me.

I am doing this, all day cockring.

I think it helps a lot to keep expansion while healing.


Here you can find -> My progressthread

Trying for that 9"x7"!

I just wore this for a few hours and it stayed back on the shaft, was comfortable enough that I never noticed it, kept me slightly engorged, and let blood flow fairly well.

Attached Images
14916958576681033101518.jpg
(702.7 KB, 147 views)

Start 9/25/19 - 6 3/4" BPEL -> 11/20/19 - 7" BPEL -> 9/1/20 - 7 1/4" BPEL -> trying to hit anything over 8" BPEL (only updating every 1/4" it's slow but it's working)

- You only have one dick. Don't break it.

- Give her an orgasm before you stick your prick in her.

Without a doubt including a cock ring in your routine is probably the most important thing to do.. My diary log tells how quickly and the huge gains I got from wearing one.. Like everyone has said though its VERY important you find the perfect sized one for you.


Diary of a huge one.

START-Girth flaccid 5.3inch/Length flaccid 5.6inch/Girth erect 6.2inch/Length erect 7.4inch/BPEL 7.7inch

JULY2019Girth flaccid 5.4inch/Length flaccid 5.6inch/Girth erect 6.2inch/Length erect 7.5inch/BPEL 7.9inch

Originally Posted by Mr. Oxford
I just wore this for a few hours and it stayed back on the shaft, was comfortable enough that I never noticed it, kept me slightly engorged, and let blood flow fairly well.

Where did you order that buddy?


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Damnit if you are in the US. They have the titan c rings at cirillas.

Originally Posted by Towerdog
Damnit if you are in the US. They have the titan c rings at cirillas.

Thank you sir :)

I’m hoping the inner diameter is an inch.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:19 PM.