Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Don't know how to break Plateau

Originally Posted by Lenny
Bucking bronco and sumo stretch

Thanks Lenny! Gonna read now.


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base) September 2020 BPEL - 6"

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
Thanks Lenny! Gonna read now.

I must admit, after reading it about 5 times over I still find it difficult to understand how the Sumo Stretch works.


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base) September 2020 BPEL - 6"

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
I must admit, after reading it about 5 times over I still find it difficult to understand how the Sumo Stretch works.


Here’s what I do

See if this helps.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Latest 8.2” x 5.1” (5.3" BEG)

My pictures

Jay, haven’t read the whole thread, but if you haven’t made a Captns Wench or bought a Bib hanger, do so. You can also get cheap, generic extenders, both rod and vacuum, phallosan and penimaster knockoffs, etc, on eBay for pennies on the dollar.

Originally Posted by BiggerPenis73
Jay, haven’t read the whole thread, but if you haven’t made a Captns Wench or bought a Bib hanger, do so. You can also get cheap, generic extenders, both rod and vacuum, phallosan and penimaster knockoffs, etc, on eBay for pennies on the dollar.

Thanks. I want to get a hanger or extender but I have no idea what one to get or where to get them or even make them. Very lost when it comes to all that. If you can give me some tips on how to make those hangers or where to buy them then I’m all ears.


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base) September 2020 BPEL - 6"

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
Thanks. I want to get a hanger or extender but I have no idea what one to get or where to get them or even make them. Very lost when it comes to all that. If you can give me some tips on how to make those hangers or where to buy them then I’m all ears.

I can say as owner of an LG Hanger that that is probably the only pe device you will ever need. The company knows everything there is to know about PE and they guarantee one inch easy (from starting length) and with perseverance and 1-3 years of hanging you have a good chance of getting 2 inches im length.

Originally Posted by HenrikL
I can say as owner of an LG Hanger that that is probably the only pe device you will ever need. The company knows everything there is to know about PE and they guarantee one inch easy (from starting length) and with perseverance and 1-3 years of hanging you have a good chance of getting 2 inches im length.

Wow that sounds great. Though the manufacturer of the ESL40 says that I should get an extra 1 inch too in a year but I don’t see that happening :D

I’ll look into these guys though, I wonder what other people on here have said about them too.


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base) September 2020 BPEL - 6"

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
Wow that sounds great. Though the manufacturer of the ESL40 says that I should get an extra 1 inch too in a year but I don’t see that happening :D

I’ll look into these guys though, I wonder what other people on here have said about them too.

It is a premium PE device, Ernie Taylor even uses an LG Hanger and even thoughtfulgold does so. However it does come with a learning curve like anything. It will take a while until you have conditioned your glans to fully expand and “pack” the glans chamber but when you can consistently pack the glans chamber you will get ultimate shaft traction.

I’m emailing now with LG Hangers, as I’m going to buy one but want to run some things by them first. They’re nice, they wrote me back in full specifically detailed answers to my questions.

Again I’ll run one of those questions by you guys here… I’m still concerned that I may be too conditioned with my penis to get any benefit from such a hanger. I’ve been PEing and using the ESL40 for so long now that I may be too toughened with my tissues to get any length increase. What do you guys think?

Also the person that emailed me said that if I do get any length increase from a hanger or other ways, I will get girth increase at the base. I’m 6 and a 1/2 inches erect girth, and I don’t wanna get TOO big that girls won’t let me penetrate them as some have said before. It’s a concern.


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base) September 2020 BPEL - 6"

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
I’m emailing now with LG Hangers, as I’m going to buy one but want to run some things by them first. They’re nice, they wrote me back in full specifically detailed answers to my questions.

Again I’ll run one of those questions by you guys here… I’m still concerned that I may be too conditioned with my penis to get any benefit from such a hanger. I’ve been PEing and using the ESL40 for so long now that I may be too toughened with my tissues to get any length increase. What do you guys think?

Also the person that emailed me said that if I do get any length increase from a hanger or other ways, I will get girth increase at the base. I’m 6 and a 1/2 inches erect girth, and I don’t wanna get TOO big that girls won’t let me penetrate them as some have said before. It’s a concern.

I would advice to get the version with bundled handles on the chamber to allow for bundled hanging, an excercise targeting the tunica specifically which is performed with heavily reduced weight because it is very intense on the penis inner structure. Also as long as your glans isn’t the thickest part of your penis a wide girth is only positive since the tapered penis will allow for an increadibly pleasing feeling of partially increased stretch of the vagina from the tip down to the base, in my eyes a huge plus. Would not mind having a 6,5 or 7 or even larger base girth I think it’s only a positive.

Originally Posted by HenrikL
I would advice to get the version with bundled handles on the chamber to allow for bundled hanging, an excercise targeting the tunica specifically which is performed with heavily reduced weight because it is very intense on the penis inner structure. Also as long as your glans isn’t the thickest part of your penis a wide girth is only positive since the tapered penis will allow for an increadibly pleasing feeling of partially increased stretch of the vagina from the tip down to the base, in my eyes a huge plus. Would not mind having a 6,5 or 7 or even larger base girth I think it’s only a positive.

I don’t even know what bundled hanging is, sorry, some terms are hard for me to understand. Glans is the thinnest part for me.

I was told by someone at LG Hanger that for any real stretch to happen I need to hang more than something like 5 lbs if I remember correctly. So would reduced weight be a good thing when targeting the tunica then?


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base) September 2020 BPEL - 6"

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
I don’t even know what bundled hanging is, sorry, some terms are hard for me to understand. Glans is the thinnest part for me.

I was told by someone at LG Hanger that for any real stretch to happen I need to hang more than something like 5 lbs if I remember correctly. So would reduced weight be a good thing when targeting the tunica then?

Yes bundled hanging produces an incredible amount of tunica stress. It means twisting your penis and then hanging weight to it while it is twisted to either the left or right. A LG Hanger representative used 5lbs when hanging with 1,5 rotation on his penis and felt the same stress as 20lbs without bundle.

Originally Posted by HenrikL
Yes bundled hanging produces an incredible amount of tunica stress. It means twisting your penis and then hanging weight to it while it is twisted to either the left or right. A LG Hanger representative used 5lbs when hanging with 1,5 rotation on his penis and felt the same stress as 20lbs without bundle.

Wow that’s pretty effective by the sounds of it. I may do this with some IR heating.

How much should all this stretching hurt your penis I wonder? It seems to take a lot with up to 20lbs pulling on it. Don’t think my hand has managed that intensity yet.

I’m wondering about the advantages/disadvantages about doing jelqing right after a stretching session.

Right now I do 20 mins heat followed right after by 20 mins stretching then right after 20 mins jelqing. After some recent advice on this thread I do stretching early in the day then separate session of 20 mins heat then right after 20 mins jelqing.

I wonder what method is best.


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base) September 2020 BPEL - 6"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 AM.