Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Long time follower, first time poster

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been excited about trying this stack fully ever since it was shared with me by a friend who has been using the stack to really increase my load and precum production.

Before starting I used to take Zinc Magnesium as a post workout recovery for my muscles, and found the added benefit of being able to produce larger loads, and being able to orgasm (and want to orgasm) more often was an added result. This was also felt by my partner who I workout with, and also tried the Zinc Magnesium with me, and he also found he was orgasm more, and his loads went from leaking out, to hitting his shoulder when lying down.

It should also be noted that to fully test this we also took a break from the supplements, and maintained our sleep, exercise, and water intake (the break was mostly because we ran out of supplements, and were waiting for the next batch to arrive). During the down period, we found the cum loads, and orgasm frequency decrease slowly over the course of a week. Returning back to the supplements, we found the return of the cum volume and orgasm frequency.

Because of this, I really wanted to try the full stack, since the original stack included Zinc, with a lot of confirmation from myself, and others on the results of Zinc. Where I live I only had access to:

-Zinc (50mg)
-Lecithin (1200mg)

I tried this for 3 months, 12 days on, 2 days off. Both my partner and I found a much larger increase in load, and orgasm frequency, more than with the zinc alone from the first trial. We also found that sleep, excercise, and water intake will affect these results greatly too, so make sure that you are getting plenty of water, sleep, and exercise regularly.

I ordered the rest of my stack and it arrived yesterday, so adding in now:

- Pygeum (4000mg)
- Maca (1600mg)

After 1 day, there is no real obvious change, but that is to be expected. I will check in each week, and try to give a full update.

But currently my stack is:

-Zinc (50mg)
-Lecithin (1200mg)
- Pygeum (4000mg)
- Maca (1600mg)

If anyone has any recommendations on supplements to cause more frequent erections, or further additions, I would love to hear.

I truly find that Swedish Flower Pollen makes a difference to me. It can be bought by itself (not costly) but I like a product called Ogoplex. Both intensify my orgasms - and I’ll always take it, especially combined with some tantric techniques. I like to cum inside these days, but I love it when she says “god you did flood me, I am dripping cum like crazy” - and I love the intensity of my contractions when I cum - that’s the best.

I feel like a scientist

Hoping to get thoughts on my current stack as well as some things I’m investigating and contemplating trying. I’m aiming for increase in pre-cum, load size, load velocity, and improved taste. I’m doing PC exercises daily on my drive to work.

Current stack (which includes daily vitamins):

Vitamin C - 500mg
Zinc (chelated) - 50mg (started cutting them in half for 25mg daily)
Folic Acid - 1mg
Vitamin B12 - 1200 mcg
Vitamin E - 400 IU
Vitamin D3 - 2500 IU
Vitamin A - 10,000 IU
Omega 3 - EPA 400mg, DHA 200mg
Magnesium - 400mg
Celery Seed - 600mg
Gingko Biloba - 400mg
Horny Goat Weed - 750mg
Saw Palmetto - 500mg
Sunflower Lecithin - 2400mg
Black Maca - 500mg
L-Arginine - 1000mg
L-Carnatine - 500mg
L-Lysine - 500mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract - 1500mg

**I have 2 different bottles of Pygeum on order. Swanson Pygeum 500mg ordered off Amazon, and Extra Strength Pygeum 4000mg from Piping Rock website. 4000mg seems like overkill!!

I’m eating tons of celery, cucumber, apple pears, bananas, pineapple, and pumpkin seeds. Staying very hydrated by drinking either water, lemon water, or Kombucha.

Looking to investigate the following:

Citrulline
Beta sitosterol
Fenugreek
Royal Jelly
Shilajit
Stinging Nettle Root Extract
Tongkat Ali
Bromelain
Lycopene
Liquid Chlorophyll (for taste)
Damiana

Any input/thoughts?
Please and thanks!

I took clomid for a couple days to test it out and nearly drowned my girlfriend. At least for me, I think I found the grail.

Originally Posted by Mad Villain
I took clomid for a couple days to test it out and nearly drowned my girlfriend. At least for me, I think I found the grail.

Do you need a prescription for it? Any particular brand you suggest?

Thanks For Experimenting On Yourself

Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by Enigmatize
This seems to be a point of interest for many people here. I know one of my main goals in performing PE exercises was to improve sexual health. Along with that was to increase the intensity of my orgasm and ejaculate. While I quickly discovered that Kegels could help generate more power behind my orgasm, I haven’t (thus far anyway) been able to find an actual exercise that increased orgasm intensity and load size.

So, I started testing supplements. This took awhile but I finally have complete results.

I gave the following supplements individually 3 weeks of continued use and then recorded each one’s effectiveness. I jerked off every other day (20 minutes of edging) and maintained a similar diet and water intake to the best of my ability. For health purposes, I only followed the recommended dosage with each supplement.

1. L-Arginine: 1000mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1000mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: NO
Positives From Taking: It may have increased erection firmness
Any Ill Side Effects: None

2. L-Lysine: 1000mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1000mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: NO
Positives From Taking: Nothing that I am aware of
Any Ill Side Effects: Minor – Light-headed 30 minutes after taking for about 10 minutes.

3. Korean Ginseng: 500mg Strength. Taken 2 times daily. Total = 1000mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: NO
Positives From Taking: Nothing that I am aware of
Any Ill Side Effects: Major – On 6 separate occasions, I developed terrible headaches.

4. Zinc: 50mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 50mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: YES – Somewhat Noticeable
Positives From Taking: Somewhat noticeable increase in my cum amount
Any Ill Side Effects: None

5. Pygeum: 100mg Strength. Taken 2 times daily. Total = 200mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: YES – Definitely Noticeable
Positives From Taking: Definite increase in cum amount, greatly increased pre-cum
Any Ill Side Effects: None

6. Maca: 450mg Strength. Taken 3 times daily. Total = 1350mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: NO
Positives From Taking: It may have made me hornier
Any Ill Side Effects: Minor – This stuff definitely made me dizzy

7. Lecithin: 1200mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1200mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: YES
Increase Amount of Cum: YES
Positives From Taking: Much much bigger loads. Amazing increase in orgasm intensity
Any Ill Side Effects: None

These results prompted me to do one more test. I tested all of the supplements that I saw good results with as a supplement stack. Lecithin, Pygeum, Zinc, and I added L-Arginine. I kept the same dosage with each supplement and tested this stack for 3 weeks.

And I have discovered the holy grail of orgasms.

The Cum Holy Grail
(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

As a side note: After being on Pygeum for 5 straight weeks now, I leak pre-cum like a damn faucet. This stuff definitely activates the Cowper’s gland.

Originally Posted by CdnPatriot

Do you need a prescription for it? Any particular brand you suggest?

In the US you do. It’s an estrogen blocker commonly used by bodybuilders when they come off of steroids, they use it to jumpstart natural hormone production. You can order it from shady websites that sell steroids. I don’t recommend taking any of that stuff without a doctors oversight. Also there is a lot of fake stuff out there which makes it even more risky.

I have to say I think there are some pretty good suggestions on natural supplements on this thread. If only I took before and after shots! 😆

A supplement regime is good but let’s not forget stuff you can add for no cost!

Like adding in edging/ballooning after each session. Use semen retention. To help build up the size of the fluid your cowpers gland retains. The sups might help also but remember to do your kegels.

Originally Posted by BigFinisher

A supplement regime is good but let’s not forget stuff you can add for no cost!

Like adding in edging/ballooning after each session. Use semen retention. To help build up the size of the fluid your cowpers gland retains. The sups might help also but remember to do your kegels.

To add to this, if you do body weight deadlifts (or real deadlifts) and kegel at the top you will be shooting across the room in no time.

Originally Posted by CdnPatriot
Hoping to get thoughts on my current stack as well as some things I’m investigating and contemplating trying. I’m aiming for increase in pre-cum, load size, load velocity, and improved taste. I’m doing PC exercises daily on my drive to work.

Current stack (which includes daily vitamins):

Vitamin C - 500mg
Zinc (chelated) - 50mg (started cutting them in half for 25mg daily)
Folic Acid - 1mg
Vitamin B12 - 1200 mcg
Vitamin E - 400 IU
Vitamin D3 - 2500 IU
Vitamin A - 10,000 IU
Omega 3 - EPA 400mg, DHA 200mg
Magnesium - 400mg
Celery Seed - 600mg
Gingko Biloba - 400mg
Horny Goat Weed - 750mg
Saw Palmetto - 500mg
Sunflower Lecithin - 2400mg
Black Maca - 500mg
L-Arginine - 1000mg
L-Carnatine - 500mg
L-Lysine - 500mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract - 1500mg

**I have 2 different bottles of Pygeum on order. Swanson Pygeum 500mg ordered off Amazon, and Extra Strength Pygeum 4000mg from Piping Rock website. 4000mg seems like overkill!!

I’m eating tons of celery, cucumber, apple pears, bananas, pineapple, and pumpkin seeds. Staying very hydrated by drinking either water, lemon water, or Kombucha.

Looking to investigate the following:

Citrulline
Beta sitosterol
Fenugreek
Royal Jelly
Shilajit
Stinging Nettle Root Extract
Tongkat Ali
Bromelain
Lycopene
Liquid Chlorophyll (for taste)
Damiana

Any input/thoughts?
Please and thanks!

Why are you taking Saw Palmetto?

With Bromelain, you wouldn’t have to eat nearly as much as pineapple.

I’d also recommend swapping Arginine with Citrulline.

Originally Posted by thellama
Why are you taking Saw Palmetto?

With Bromelain, you wouldn’t have to eat nearly as much as pineapple.

I’d also recommend swapping Arginine with Citrulline.

I’ve actually quit taking Saw Palmetto after reading some negative info about it.
Bromelain would improve semen taste better than actual fresh pineapple?
What advantage does Citrulline have over Arginine?

Originally Posted by crudebuthonest

HERE’S THE SILVER BULLET: It’s a recipe for a smoothie with a lot of ingredients that have been proven in studies to drastically increase the volume and thickness of your dick chowder. I started drinking one a day, and after 3 days I was flopping out what looked like thick elmer’s glue, and A TON OF IT! The first time I came on my girlfriend since drinking these, we both started laughing because it was so much. Her torso looked like an abstract painting. Here’s the link for the recipe:

The link doesn’t work anymore!! Anyone know what it was?

Originally Posted by CdnPatriot
I’ve actually quit taking Saw Palmetto after reading some negative info about it.
Bromelain would improve semen taste better than actual fresh pineapple?
What advantage does Citrulline have over Arginine?

Pineapple contains bromelaine and it’s the bromelain that affects semen taste. So there shouldn’t be a difference in semen taste between taking bromelain and eating pineapples.

Citrulline straight up increases NO levels more than Arginine. There’s a number of reasons why that I’m not good at explaining. There’s a good write up on reddit somewhere but I’m struggling to find it. There’s this though

Supplemental Citrulline Is More Efficient Than Arginine in Increasing Systemic Arginine Availability in Mice - PMC

Edit: I remember now, it’s because Citrulline converts into Arginine once inside your system. Taking Arginine straight leaves some of it to be burned up by the digestive system. Citrulline doesn’t get burned up and instead gets turned into Arginine. Or something like that.

Update number 2. 4 weeks later

Originally Posted by lightvisser
Hey Everyone,

I’ve been excited about trying this stack fully ever since it was shared with me by a friend who has been using the stack to really increase my load and precum production.

Before starting I used to take Zinc Magnesium as a post workout recovery for my muscles, and found the added benefit of being able to produce larger loads, and being able to orgasm (and want to orgasm) more often was an added result. This was also felt by my partner who I workout with, and also tried the Zinc Magnesium with me, and he also found he was orgasm more, and his loads went from leaking out, to hitting his shoulder when lying down.

It should also be noted that to fully test this we also took a break from the supplements, and maintained our sleep, exercise, and water intake (the break was mostly because we ran out of supplements, and were waiting for the next batch to arrive). During the down period, we found the cum loads, and orgasm frequency decrease slowly over the course of a week. Returning back to the supplements, we found the return of the cum volume and orgasm frequency.

Because of this, I really wanted to try the full stack, since the original stack included Zinc, with a lot of confirmation from myself, and others on the results of Zinc. Where I live I only had access to:

-Zinc (50mg)
-Lecithin (1200mg)

I tried this for 3 months, 12 days on, 2 days off. Both my partner and I found a much larger increase in load, and orgasm frequency, more than with the zinc alone from the first trial. We also found that sleep, excercise, and water intake will affect these results greatly too, so make sure that you are getting plenty of water, sleep, and exercise regularly.

I ordered the rest of my stack and it arrived yesterday, so adding in now:

- Pygeum (4000mg)
- Maca (1600mg)

After 1 day, there is no real obvious change, but that is to be expected. I will check in each week, and try to give a full update.

But currently my stack is:

-Zinc (50mg)
-Lecithin (1200mg)
- Pygeum (4000mg)
- Maca (1600mg)

If anyone has any recommendations on supplements to cause more frequent erections, or further additions, I would love to hear.

Was going to post a 2 week update, but life got busy, so here are some updates from 4 weeks:

First and foremost, Pygeum 4000mg every morning (12 days on, 2 days off) is excellent for precum. I’ve always wanted to precum as this is an experience I have always envied with other guys I have had sex with, but never experienced for myself, so thank you again for the recommendation for this stuff.

Secondly, outside of supplements really affect cum load a lot:
1. Drink water; make sure you are getting enough, and if you drink coffee (like me) don’t forget to hydrate more afterwards. Peeing clear is a good sign most of the time (look up the science to figure out what I mean here)
2. Sleep; getting less sleep than what you need really affects your whole body. Make sure you are getting enough (for me that is 8-9 hours a night)
3. Stress; if you are feeling the crunch at work, or at home, or have some form of anxiety disorder, you will notice a difference in your levels. Hard to control, but keep that in mind so you don’t get bothered by it.
4. Edging and delaying; this one is more obvious, but I will address this more below.
5. Diet and exercise; these are excellent, many people talk about this in earlier posts, so I will not go into it much, but they do play a factor.

However with those other external effects, I did notice that with the supplements:
A) any time I was getting horny or hard I would still produce even a little precum, even on days with almost no water intake
B) I was able to orgasm 3 times in a day with productive loads each time; something I have not been able to do in about a decade when I was in my early 20’s
C) I was finding my libido is increasing; I believe the Maca is the source of that.

As well, the longer I went without actually cumming (so edging and then denial) them more I found I was actually producing precum and found when I went to bed I would have precum marks in my underwear from times during the day where I would get aroused. And I find that my cum loads are really big now (I apologize for not measuring before and after) but both my partner and I are really shocked and enjoying the size of our loads.

I am going to keep at it, and look further into seeing if there are other supplements I want to try and add to the stack, but the order from Pippingrock was excellent, and I now get all my supplements from them!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 PM.