Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are you doing PE for yourself, or for a woman

Originally Posted by The Wizard
I have had some length and girth gains over the years.0.75” length and 0.75” girth.The only thing I have noticed different is she gasps when I first put it in.She never used to do this and maybe a few more groans than before. We always use lube unless I go down on her first.

I bet she gasps. Your gains are impressive. 5.5” girth is serious.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think we can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by The Wizard
I have had some length and girth gains over the years.0.75” length and 0.75” girth.The only thing I have noticed different is she gasps when I first put it in.She never used to do this and maybe a few more groans than before. We always use lube unless I go down on her first.

That’s respectable, is that all with light PE or were you ever going at it seriously? I know nothing of your routines, I might check out some of your threads later if im back early enough, you seem a pretty intereting guy.

I have noticed the gasp too on days that I have used the Bathmate. I am usually only around 0.75cm thicker but somehow it makes a big effect. I dream of the day I can make this happen without the BM, but for now im working on length. Hopefully next year though… :D

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
I bet she gasps. Your gains are impressive. 5.5” girth is serious.

I agree, you have also reached my ideal girth. Congrat’s, that alone is commendable!


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Originally Posted by LightningZee
I have noticed the gasp too on days that I have used the Bathmate reached my ideal girth.

This actually was an issue for me for almost a year and a half. Wife and I have sex daily and I became addicted to making love to her with the temporary residual girth gains. This lead to me over pumping earlier in the day and deflating down to a 5” MEG, which I loved and would do continuously throughout the week. I put in almost 100 hours of pumping over that time and almost 0 gains in girth. I have since been able to put the pump down and I am focusing on other forms to access greater girth. Lol, also making sure my wife doesn’t acclimate to something that is not always going to be there. Once I get up to 5” girth I might begin to reintroduce the pump on special occasions, a little reward for each of us:-)

And as a shout out to the original thread, I do PE for me. My wife is fine with the penis she married.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think we can...Little Engine’s Climb

Hey guys my gains are nothing spectacular to what other guys have gained but hey I will take them and still working on it. I have never had a routine or kept a log.Some weeks I would to 5 sessions and other weeks would be only 2 sessions.I did only jelqs for about 18 months then introduced clamped edging and then pumping.I have not jelqed now for about 2 years.Of late it’s all been clamped edging or pumping. I have not measured in 2 years.I am now giving AM a go hopefully will have something positive to report in the future.


Busy Building a big dick with AM 2.

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Hey guys my gains are nothing spectacular to what other guys have gained but hey I will take them and still working on it. I have never had a routine or kept a log.Some weeks I would to 5 sessions and other weeks would be only 2 sessions.I did only jelqs for about 18 months then introduced clamped edging and then pumping.I have not jelqed now for about 2 years.Of late it’s all been clamped edging or pumping. I have not measured in 2 years.I am now giving AM a go hopefully will have something positive to report in the future.

The AM is a fun exercise, I did it exclusively for 30+ days, racked up about 30 hours. I am using it as edging after my jelq routines and sometimes in the mornings on rest days.

I thoroughly enjoy TAM.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think we can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by Religion
I do it just because. Started as an experiment and it will likely never end.

Yup, 8 years later and still hasn’t ended.


My name is sarcastic.

Doing it for self confidence issues, kind of feel small sometimes even though I’m slightly above average. Also, want to pleasure my wife too. She joked that I’m small more than a few times too…

I’m a secret PE’er but never done too much.

Originally Posted by dhhh
Doing it for self confidence issues, kind of feel small sometimes even though I’m slightly above average. Also, want to pleasure my wife too. She joked that I’m small more than a few times too..

I’m a secret PE’er but never done too much.

Call her on it.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I’m new here so please forgive my ignorance, but what dies AM and TAM stand for?


25/6/18-----------Long term goal

BPEL: 16cm-----BPEL:20cm

MEG: 13.5cm---MEG:15cm

100% for me. I’m doing it to feel masculine, envied, impressive. My starting point is probably the end point most of you are striving for. I used my penis size to attract women for years, but now that I’m married (to a woman who became instantly enamored with it on sight) it’s no longer about impressing women. Yes, I’ll want my wife to notice and comment, which she definitely will, because it’s already a snug fit. She comments on my penis every day, pretty much. But at the end of the day, I want to feel like a god amongst men at the gym, knowing over 99% of the guys there would hang their heads in shame if they saw it in the locker room. No, I’m not doing it to make other men jealous. I don’t even go out of my way to make sure they see it. But if they do, I’d rather they give looks of jealousy and/or awe. As it stands, I’m only impressive when erect. Far from it flaccid. A true “grower” striving to be a “shower”.

Originally Posted by dhhh

She joked that I’m small more than a few times too..

When you reached your goal, you’ll need to.. Rub it in her face. But it’s also the perfect thing to bring up should she ever find out. “well, you have said more than once it’s small, so I made it bigger!”

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
This actually was an issue for me for almost a year and a half. Wife and I have sex daily and I became addicted to making love to her with the temporary residual girth gains. This lead to me over pumping earlier in the day and deflating down to a 5” MEG, which I loved and would do continuously throughout the week. I put in almost 100 hours of pumping over that time and almost 0 gains in girth. I have since been able to put the pump down and I am focusing on other forms to access greater girth. Lol, also making sure my wife doesn’t acclimate to something that is not always going to be there. Once I get up to 5” girth I might begin to reintroduce the pump on special occasions, a little reward for each of us:-)

And as a shout out to the original thread, I do PE for me. My wife is fine with the penis she married.

Whoa, 100 hours of pumping and 0 gains? What pump were you using? And have you found a method which gives you real girth gains?
Still 5 MEG is pretty decent. That’s still just about above my pumped size 😅
Good choice on the acclimation thing, i was thinking the exact same thing ^^

Originally Posted by Religion
Yup, 8 years later and still hasn’t ended.

Did you just reply to yourself? 🤔

Originally Posted by dhhh
Doing it for self confidence issues, kind of feel small sometimes even though I’m slightly above average. Also, want to pleasure my wife too. She joked that I’m small more than a few times too…

I’m a secret PE’er but never done too much.

Those jokes just aren’t funny, call her on it as a-unit says. Guarantee she wouldn’t like it if you joked she has a loose bucket down there, not saying she does but she probably wouldn’t like you to say it and it would damage her confidence as much as it has to you. It’s the same thing. Don’t be silent about it knocking your confidence - it would to anyone so definitely talk to her about. Tell her it’s a guy thing and it bothers you.


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Yeah, I just joke and say “How many cocks have you seen?” and she shuts up because if she answers saying she seen a bigger then it makes her look like a slut (which she is not). I also said, “That’s not what you were saying last night when you were coming all over me” (even if she wasn’t). Also, rather than mention her “bucket” I can say your boobs are small if I wanted to hurt her because I’d say women are more self confident about breast size rather than “bucket” size. Even if you have the most perfect girl if you call her a “fat bitch” she will go crazy thinking she is…. that’s why we just got to take it gentlemen- they aren’t as strong as us in this regard. I plan on next time she calls it small to stick it where the sun don’t shine, let’s see if she thinks if it is small then.

Um for a man actually. Hehehe


"Men are gifted with two heads, sadly they do not

have enough blood to run

both at the same time" by anonymous

Originally Posted by dhhh
Yeah, I just joke and say “How many cocks have you seen?” and she shuts up because if she answers saying she seen a bigger then it makes her look like a slut (which she is not). I also said, “That’s not what you were saying last night when you were coming all over me” (even if she wasn’t). Also, rather than mention her “bucket” I can say your boobs are small if I wanted to hurt her because I’d say women are more self confident about breast size rather than “bucket” size. Even if you have the most perfect girl if you call her a “fat bitch” she will go crazy thinking she is…. that’s why we just got to take it gentlemen- they aren’t as strong as us in this regard. I plan on next time she calls it small to stick it where the sun don’t shine, let’s see if she thinks if it is small then.

Sounds pretty awkward overall though, are you sure you’re okay with the situation? Sounds tense as heck. But whatever the case, dont let it get to you. From my experiences in uni if somebody wanted to offend a chick the go-to thing was to mention the looseness of their vagina. Boobs were more of an “eh, so?” kinda thing. But you’re spot on about the weight thing. Ideally she shouldnt be making you self-concious though, seems just plain harsh. :/

Haha that sounds like a plan, maybe then she will stop saying it 😆


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.