Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Deconditioning break question

12

Deconditioning break question

I’m about to go on a deconditioning break for about a month and was wondering, during this time is it okay to wear an antiturtle sleeve during the day?

I’m currentky at a plateau, trying to get more length. I don’t want to do anything that may keep me from getting over this plateau.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

I personally don’t see why not. An anti turtle device won’t put much, if any real stress on your unit.


2011 BPEL 5.65 MSEG 4.125

2021 7 5/8 X 5 3/8

Goal: Just keep on trucking

Can’t see that the anti turtle sleeve will affect you deconditioning break. But you might want to consider extending your break to 6 or maybe 8 weeks though.


Stats 7/7/2017- 8.2 BPEL 5.3 MSEG

Picture thread- Some pictures for inspiration.

Looks an great idea, interested on the results.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Latest 8.2” x 5.1” (5.3" BEG)

My pictures

Originally Posted by jumbojim26
I personally don’t see why not. An anti turtle device won’t put much, if any real stress on your unit.

Thanks for the response, I’ve been wearing one and I don’t feel any tension at all.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by Pleasingthewife
Can’t see that the anti turtle sleeve will affect you deconditioning break. But you might want to consider extending your break to 6 or maybe 8 weeks though.

Do you usually go on 6 to 8 week breaks or is this time period some physiological reason?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by Lenny
Looks an great idea, interested on the results.

I’ll keep everyone informed of my progress in my log.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick

Do you usually go on 6 to 8 week breaks or is this time period some physiological reason?

I usually take smaller breaks as my dick require, but when I do take a full decon break, then I take about 2 months yes. I have just found that it makes my ligaments why more stretchable than a shorter 4 week break. I’ve read somewhere that to condition and decondition your body takes at least 6 weeks, but I can’t confirm if its been medically tested.


Stats 7/7/2017- 8.2 BPEL 5.3 MSEG

Picture thread- Some pictures for inspiration.

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
I’m about to go on a deconditioning break for about a month and was wondering, during this time is it okay to wear an antiturtle sleeve during the day?

I’m currentky at a plateau, trying to get more length. I don’t want to do anything that may keep me from getting over this plateau.

I think that it’s a great idea and I’m already using it.
I’m currently doing an IPR based routine and during the P phase for 4 weeks I use antiturtle methods like an estensor or wrapping the penis.
It helps to cement gain and so to avoid losing gain achieved during the I phase (2 weeks transition + 4 weeks of active routine); after the P phase it starts the R during which I do a complete rest for 6-7 weeks.


Start:16BPx12.5MEG || Start APR (2016):16.5x13.1 || Today:19.2x14.1cm (7.6x5.6in)

OB1:18x13 {S.Med} || OB2:19x14 {Gra} || OB3(2022):20x14.5 {M.Gra}

Diario e foto || Tabella routine ciclica APR || Grafico volume e {classifica} grandezza

Originally Posted by Pleasingthewife
I usually take smaller breaks as my dick require, but when I do take a full decon break, then I take about 2 months yes. I have just found that it makes my ligaments why more stretchable than a shorter 4 week break. I’ve read somewhere that to condition and decondition your body takes at least 6 weeks, but I can’t confirm if its been medically tested.

Perfect, thanks for the information! I’ll definitely take your advice and take 2 months off.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by Antanior
I think that it’s a great idea and I’m already using it.
I’m currently doing an IPR based routine and during the P phase for 4 weeks I use antiturtle methods like an estensor or wrapping the penis.
It helps to cement gain and so to avoid losing gain achieved during the I phase (2 weeks transition + 4 weeks of active routine); after the P phase it starts the R during which I do a complete rest for 6-7 weeks.

So it sounds like a complete IPR cycle is about 3 months?

When I looked back at my log and noticed when I was gaining and the time to cement my gains, I estimate a 3 month timeframe. The first 4-6 weeks I see gains, the next month I maintain those gains, and the last month it seems like my gains were cemented. If I didn’t continue PE into that 3rd month, I noticed I would loose some of my gains once I started back at PE.

Is this your first IPR routine?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
So it sounds like a complete IPR cycle is about 3 months?

When I looked back at my log and noticed when I was gaining and the time to cement my gains, I estimate a 3 month timeframe. The first 4-6 weeks I see gains, the next month I maintain those gains, and the last month it seems like my gains were cemented. If I didn’t continue PE into that 3rd month, I noticed I would loose some of my gains once I started back at PE.

Is this your first IPR routine?

Usually it becomes 4 months by elongating a little the deconditioning break and the transition phase, in this way I’ll have 3 cycle for year in roughly the same period (in order to enjoy the holiday during December and August).
Up to now I didn’t notice any loss, but I think that a little doesn’t matter because you can catch up very soon at he beginning of the next cycle and the start to gain.
During the macro-R phase I do, every now and then, an edging session, I hope it can be useful also for you ;)

Maybe for you it’s better to elongate the P-phase and to shorten the R-phase in order to avoid any gain loss.

I’m beginning the fourth/fifth cycle (the first one was more of normal routine, a bit of decontinioning, a bit of P phase with the estensor (after I discover the IPR) and then again deconditioning break)

I hope everything it’s comprensible, I’m still learning English ;)


Start:16BPx12.5MEG || Start APR (2016):16.5x13.1 || Today:19.2x14.1cm (7.6x5.6in)

OB1:18x13 {S.Med} || OB2:19x14 {Gra} || OB3(2022):20x14.5 {M.Gra}

Diario e foto || Tabella routine ciclica APR || Grafico volume e {classifica} grandezza

Originally Posted by Antanior
Usually it becomes 4 months by elongating a little the deconditioning break and the transition phase, in this way I’ll have 3 cycle for year in roughly the same period (in order to enjoy the holiday during December and August).
Up to now I didn’t notice any loss, but I think that a little doesn’t matter because you can catch up very soon at he beginning of the next cycle and the start to gain.
During the macro-R phase I do, every now and then, an edging session, I hope it can be useful also for you ;)

Maybe for you it’s better to elongate the P-phase and to shorten the R-phase in order to avoid any gain loss.

I’m beginning the fourth/fifth cycle (the first one was more of normal routine, a bit of decontinioning, a bit of P phase with the estensor (after I discover the IPR) and then again deconditioning break)

I hope everything it’s comprensible, I’m still learning English ;)

Thanks, this is very clear. Do you have your yearly PE planned? If so, I’d be interested to know what months you are doing PE and when you take deconditioning breaks. I think I should map out something similar for myself as it relates to my schedule.

Do you use an extender or ADS after your PE routine.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Normally it should be something like the one in the image!

Sorry for the particular code of letters, let me explain:
T is the transition to readjust to the routine and prevent injuries
A is the active phase (Infiammation)
P is the passive phase (Proliferation)
R is the rest phase (Remodelling)

In a year we have 52 weeks, so 3 cycles of 17 weeks; in the image I made there are only 16 for cycle, who can add the bonus week wherever you want.

I prefer to use an extender, but lately I have also used a wrapping because I’m working on my thesis surrounded by the same people for many hours, and taking a pause every hour and half to remove the extender could become very odd.

Mesi.PNG
(1.7 KB, 26 views)

Start:16BPx12.5MEG || Start APR (2016):16.5x13.1 || Today:19.2x14.1cm (7.6x5.6in)

OB1:18x13 {S.Med} || OB2:19x14 {Gra} || OB3(2022):20x14.5 {M.Gra}

Diario e foto || Tabella routine ciclica APR || Grafico volume e {classifica} grandezza

Originally Posted by Antanior
Normally it should be something like the one in the image!

Sorry for the particular code of letters, let me explain:
T is the transition to readjust to the routine and prevent injuries
A is the active phase (Infiammation)
P is the passive phase (Proliferation)
R is the rest phase (Remodelling)

In a year we have 52 weeks, so 3 cycles of 17 weeks; in the image I made there are only 16 for cycle, who can add the bonus week wherever you want.

I prefer to use an extender, but lately I have also used a wrapping because I’m working on my thesis surrounded by the same people for many hours, and taking a pause every hour and half to remove the extender could become very odd.

Thanks a lot Antanoir, very helpful!


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Resuming PE after long deconditioning break - Any experiences with this?RenholderPenis Enlargement1909-15-2017 07:35 PM
Cementing Gains, Deconditioning Break, and Other QuestionsMrKhazarPenis Enlargement Basics1508-28-2014 01:10 PM
Question about forced breakrolly2121Penis Enlargement Basics407-15-2009 02:05 PM
resting days question: deconditioning method (from xenolith) or "normal"?joe2Penis Hangers204-15-2009 03:35 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 PM.