Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gentlepsycopath's road to 8 inches

Originally Posted by Pe_is_an_art
I tried it!
I was almost a non length gainer ( I was only a big girth gainer) and with this shit I gained 6mm in just 6 weeks!!
Then I was greedy and upped the intensity and the frequency and the volume and gains stopped.

I ll do 6 more weeks of this and this time I ll keep the intensity/vol/freq that made me gain ( int is the one that is described by the OP in this thread).
Then I ll take 1 week off and continue doing the same.

The volume and freq that worked for me was 35 mins / 5days per week.

How long did it take you to go from 10 minutes of stretching to 35 mins I’m currently in the same predicament with length you are.
I also gain girth easily through jelqing :)

Ok would you recommend I keep adding time to my current 10 minute routine?

It’s easy to add increments of 2 minutes just one extra “rep”

Originally Posted by 12x12cm
Ok would you recommend I keep adding time to my current 10 minute routine?
It’s easy to add increments of 2 minutes just one extra “rep”

It depends on how much experience you have. As a general rule if you feel that your dick can handle more minutes then increase the volume. 10 minutes is for the start, keep slowly adding more time. If you take 2 days off every week you will be fine.

Hey Gentlepsycopath,

Have you tried this method without rest days (or possibly even a reduced rest schedule like 6 on, 1 off)? And if so, how did it impact your gains, if at all?


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Gentlepsychopath
Hey KeyserSoze27 glad you find my thread and decided to give it a try. I know that my explanation about the V grip isn’t detailed enough but it’s not an easy to describe. You are right that the grip with the palm facing outside is for the upward stretches. We are more interested in the grip with the palm facing the dorsal side of the penis as you said, which is for the downward stretching.

Put the dorsal side of the glans in the space created between the index and the middle finger. You don’t have to fully rotate your wrist in order to do that, just enough to grip the glans with these two fingers. When i perform the stretch my palm doesn’t completely face me, instead it face a little to the side, because I don’t fully rotate my wirst.

Thanks for the reply!!
Have one more question. I doing the upward side fulcrum (positioning the fulcrum on the side like EnteR from the following link ) for a month now and I just realised that both Marinera and this guy Stiramenti col fulcro:
are twisting their shaft when doing this exercise. Tried to do it like this yesterday and it is not very comfortable after some minutes! Are you doing them like this with a twist at the end? Using your hand as a fulcrum in original or vertical?

Thanks!


Feb 2004----> 6.3 BPELx5.1EG (16cmx13cm) / May 2006---->7.3 BPELx5.7EG & 6+EG Base (18.5cmx14.5cm, 15.6+cm Base)

February 2023------> 8.38 BPEL x 5.51 EG (21.3cm x14cm) Focused only in length

New Goal for 2023 ----> 9 Inch BPEL x 6EG

Hey Gentle, I just did 6 weeks of the Newbie Routine and got up to 30 min Jelq and 10-15 min stretch 2 day on/1off by the third week. I also began stretching 6x a week but only for 10-15 min. I primarily focused on downward stretches and side to side while making sure not to stretch to the point where the ligaments begin feeling stretched. I gained 0.35 inch in NBPEL and my erection angle when from slightly down to straight out while my BPEL went up by 0.15 inch. No changes in girth but definite increase in hardness of erection. I credit this due to the jelqing improving EQ as well the stretching being less intense with more time under tension (90-120 seconds). This brings me to my next point. I recently came across the LOT theory which essentially states that those who have a high LOT will get length gains very quick via due to ligament structure and benefit from downward stretching as it lengthens ligaments. Those with a low LOT (me) will have much more difficulty in increasing length and must focus on stretching the tunica and upward stretches. I bring this up because you have mentioned to focus solely on downward stretching and you have had amazing progress from it. This sounds exactly like someone who would have a high LOT. Those who start with a low LOT (me) are supposed to focus more on hitting tunica (fulcrum, v stretches, etc) and upward stretches. Which you’ve said are pretty much a waste a time. I was curious to see if you have heard of this theory (theory, not scientific fact) and what your take on it is.

I can testify that this routine works perfectly fine !

Since the Covid-19 situation obliged me to work at home starting from April the 14th ,the extra free time give me the opportunity to start again PE and gained +1.8cm length in the last ~5 months.
Gained much faster than last time 16 years ago when I first started PE (2004-2006) . Losing 20lb in the last 6 months also helped a lot.
At this point my routine is 20 minutes simple downward V-stretch(holding my grip for 5 minutes) and 4 minutes downward fulcrum (2 minutes grip) + 6 minutes side fulcrum (1.5 minutes grip) .Total time of 30 minutes spead during the day (6 days-one off) not counting the pauses .
Heat is the secret for my routine , like last time with my jelqing routine.
Just to add that stretches totaly destroyed my EQ , so in the last 2 weeks I started jelqing again , and as expected I gained back my EQ back plus my girth is rising again .
Let see if I will have the time in the next months to continue my PE since I’m married with a child and free time is non existent….

Να είσαι καλά Gentlepsycopath που η ρουτίνα σου μου έδωσε το έναυσμα να ξαναρχίσω το PE

Cheers mate !


Feb 2004----> 6.3 BPELx5.1EG (16cmx13cm) / May 2006---->7.3 BPELx5.7EG & 6+EG Base (18.5cmx14.5cm, 15.6+cm Base)

February 2023------> 8.38 BPEL x 5.51 EG (21.3cm x14cm) Focused only in length

New Goal for 2023 ----> 9 Inch BPEL x 6EG


Last edited by KeyserSoze27 : 08-12-2020 at .

Originally Posted by Big Worm
Hey Gentlepsycopath,

Have you tried this method without rest days (or possibly even a reduced rest schedule like 6 on, 1 off)? And if so, how did it impact your gains, if at all?

I tried to no positive results if that helps at all..

Originally Posted by KeyserSoze27
I can testify that this routine works perfectly fine !

Since the Covid-19 situation obliged me to work at home starting from April the 14th ,the extra free time give me the opportunity to start again PE and gained +1.8cm length in the last ~5 months.
Gained much faster than last time 16 years ago when I first started PE (2004-2006) . Losing 20lb in the last 6 months also helped a lot.
At this point my routine is 20 minutes simple downward V-stretch(holding my grip for 5 minutes) and 4 minutes downward fulcrum (2 minutes grip) + 6 minutes side fulcrum (1.5 minutes grip) .Total time of 30 minutes spead during the day (6 days-one off) not counting the pauses .
Heat is the secret for my routine , like last time with my jelqing routine.
Just to add that stretches totaly destroyed my EQ , so in the last 2 weeks I started jelqing again , and as expected I gained back my EQ back plus my girth is rising again .
Let see if I will have the time in the next months to continue my PE since I’m married with a child and free time is non existent..

Να είσαι καλά Gentlepsycopath που η ρουτίνα σου μου έδωσε το έναυσμα να ξαναρχίσω το PE..

Cheers mate !


Congratulations for the gains man, here are some questions I hope you could answer:

What was your routine like when you started five months ago? How did you progress to your current routine from the starting point? Did you edge after doing your routine or did you only do stretching? How did you apply heat in your routines?

Originally Posted by 12x12cm

I tried to no positive results if that helps at all..

And for how long time did you try the routine?


190416 Bpel 16,5 Bpfsl 16,5 Meg 14,2 Beg 15,0

210312 Bpel 19 Bpfsl 19,6 Meg 14,5 Beg 15,3

___Gain Bpel +2,5 Bpfsl +3,1 Meg +0,3 Beg +0,3

When I was in this routine I gained 6mm in 6 weeks. 5 days PE , 2 days rest (3on-1off-2on-1off).

Then I was doing for 6on/1off The gains stopped for several weeks.

At least in my case 2 days off/week is a must for gaining.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Plumwhipper
Congratulations for the gains man, here are some questions I hope you could answer:

What was your routine like when you started five months ago? How did you progress to your current routine from the starting point? Did you edge after doing your routine or did you only do stretching? How did you apply heat in your routines?

I had an Original Penimaster + Modified VacExtender v3 that I did bought on 2012 but never actually used it at all, so I used it now for (35 days/ 85 minutes per day 5on-2off at 400~600gr) during mid March . I got no length from it but strangely (not if you search for it!) I got some shaft girth gains + glans girth gains from it plus some extra Flaccid length. Then I started the Marinera’s routine that Gentlepsy is using for a total of 10 minutes(downward V-stretch only at the start) for the first weeks and then increased it slowly up to 20 minutes the following months + added slowly the fulcrums last month. I did Edge in the first months at the end of the routine, but now not so often as I used to .

It is quite possible that I gained faster since I have already PE (consistant stretching+ jelqing) some many years ago and possibly my old gains came back faster….


Feb 2004----> 6.3 BPELx5.1EG (16cmx13cm) / May 2006---->7.3 BPELx5.7EG & 6+EG Base (18.5cmx14.5cm, 15.6+cm Base)

February 2023------> 8.38 BPEL x 5.51 EG (21.3cm x14cm) Focused only in length

New Goal for 2023 ----> 9 Inch BPEL x 6EG


Last edited by KeyserSoze27 : 08-12-2020 at .

Originally Posted by Patrik_16
And for how long time did you try the routine?

About 14 days or so with 1 day rest immediately noticed negative results in terms of losing morning woods and other indicators that my body was not responding as well..

Like staggering gains (Hard to tell in 2 weeks i know) and lower EQ.. (The staggering gains part was the EG was fluctuating)

After the 2 weeks i reverted back to 20 minutes of both exercises (like the beginner program suggests) and almost immediately got morning woods back and fuller erections.

The issue could have also been i attempted to up the times of the exercise simultaneously along with less rest days..

That will be the next step to figure out..

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 AM.