Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Average size globally, new study!

Originally Posted by Mick
Alright man settle down.

There tend to be more black guys who are specifically selected for their large penises because there are more of them. I guess we’ll have to disagree on this.

And I’m not saying I know this conclusively, but that is my feeling.

I can say black guys fit the average just like most races.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
Ya, fuck women for wanting a guy who isn’t a loser!

They even demand that the guy like them, you say? The gall! How does anyone put up with that?!

They should be falling head over heels for the Cheeto-smelling keyboard warriors ;)

You beat a guy down enough, eventually he opts out.

Uncel is the new term I believe.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I don’t believe the average is 5.1 x 4.5. I think it is larger than this and the medical community wants small men to feel average and average to feel big. My guess is that BPEL is about 6 inches and MEG is 5 in.

I started off a bit bigger than this and get the feeling from girls over the years that I am indeed slightly bigger than average.

Also, there is no doubt in my mind that there is correlation between penis size and physical size and race. Does anyone really think that if you took 100 large African American men and 100 small Asian men, their average penis size would be the same? I for one don’t. This doesn’t mean that none of the Asian men will be hung and none of the African American men will be small, but the average?

Originally Posted by a-unit
You beat a guy down enough, eventually he opts out.

Uncel is the new term I believe.

Incel is the new term for losers and cowards who blame the world and women for all of their problems and resort to mass murder in the more extreme cases (Eliot Rogers in Santa Barbara and that loser in Canada who just ran all those innocent people over in a van).

They are the ultimate example of how entitlement rots the mind. They believe they are entitled to having a woman because they were polite to one one time. And because women don’t choose them, they believe they have been wronged, and that they must now exact revenge for all those times they have been wronged.

Most of them are victims of promulgators of misogyny and the real reason why they don’t get a woman is because they don’t know how to treat women as equals with self-agency.


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Studies done with medical professionals with notes taken aren’t polls. You don’t get to vote. You don’t like to have to like the results but it makes them no less valid. You don’t get to pick what science you believe and disbelieve. It’s why standardized methods exist, so that there is consistency in fact checking and information gathering. Which, the method is standard and follows the results from many other studies prior to this one.

If you think 15000 men is a biased sample and a conspiracy…not sure what to tell you.

Originally Posted by Rasbury2000
I don’t believe the average is 5.1 x 4.5. I think it is larger than this and the medical community wants small men to feel average and average to feel big. My guess is that BPEL is about 6 inches and MEG is 5 in.

I started off a bit bigger than this and get the feeling from girls over the years that I am indeed slightly bigger than average.

Also, there is no doubt in my mind that there is correlation between penis size and physical size and race. Does anyone really think that if you took 100 large African American men and 100 small Asian men, their average penis size would be the same? I for one don’t. This doesn’t mean that none of the Asian men will be hung and none of the African American men will be small, but the average?


Now: 9" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 11/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My Extender and forward to 10" and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *10* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Studies done with medical professionals with notes taken aren’t polls. You don’t get to vote. You don’t like to have to like the results but it makes them no less valid. You don’t get to pick what science you believe and disbelieve. It’s why standardized methods exist, so that there is consistency in fact checking and information gathering. Which, the method is standard and follows the results from many other studies prior to this one.

If you think 15000 men is a biased sample and a conspiracy.. Not sure what to tell you.

Your right.. Every scientific study is done correctly and the conclusions are correct. If there are multiple studies on the same subject are they all correct? What if the methods are different and the conclusion are different. What if the collected data is different? I stand by what I wrote. With a full 100% erection and a ruler pressed to the bone, I BELIEVE the average penis length to be longer than 5.1. If you don’t then fine.

The lifestyles condom survey posted here was just 300 college kids. Who knows if they were even done growing for one and also i lose part of my erection just measuring myself let alone two stranger nurses who are going to compare me lol. Hell 25% of the participants couldnt even get an erection and we are supposed to think the other 75% had 100% EQ? Particularly the girth numbers might be swayed towards smaller. At least with me if my EQ is 80% my BPEL will be very close to if it was 100% but girth will be way down. Not saying the study is bs but i just think 5” bpel being average seems hard to believe when every girl ive ever talked to or heard them talking talks about big dicks. I work in a very female intensive field lots of sex talk etc.

Originally Posted by Rasbury2000
Your right.. Every scientific study is done correctly and the conclusions are correct. If there are multiple studies on the same subject are they all correct?

That’s not how research works. At all.

Not every study done is correct, hence the inclusion of a discussion. Method is (or should be) according to an applicable protocol and criteria. If something, in hindsight, is incorrect in the method this can be remedied by a follow-up study.

Penile size isn’t much of a study. There’s few variables: method of measure, method of erection and exclusion based on a-selection. Meaning - sample should be representative of population. Observation of penile size is mainly based on statistics. The study notes 15000 measurements. 200 is sufficient to acquire data representative of a population. You could go with even less, but this shifts the standard deviation (Or interval, if you will) outwards. Still though, seeing as the differences are deemed non-significant this means that 95% of any population size or sample size overlaps sufficiently for it no to matter.

And whoever’s implying the medical community is trying to make men feel good about themselves - There’s better ways to waste money.

The studies included in this report were either BPEL or BPFSL.

“Feelz over Realz” might work in some places, but not here at Thundersplace.

Don’t care how much naive porn viewing y’all have done. Don’t care what ya’ll “feel”. “Feelings” aren’t science.

You people claiming a condom company that’s in the business of selling condoms that fit are involved in some kind of “secret conspiracy” to lie to men sound nuts. No offense meant, certainly you should “feel” whatever you want.

Just don’t expect reality and science based people to not push back on your “feelings” and your “definitive statements” which you have zero support for.


Last edited by sta-kool : 04-27-2018 at .

Originally Posted by DomXZ
That’s not how research works. At all.

Not every study done is correct, hence the inclusion of a discussion. Method is (or should be) according to an applicable protocol and criteria. If something, in hindsight, is incorrect in the method this can be remedied by a follow-up study.

Penile size isn’t much of a study. There’s few variables: method of measure, method of erection and exclusion based on a-selection. Meaning - sample should be representative of population. Observation of penile size is mainly based on statistics. The study notes 15000 measurements. 200 is sufficient to acquire data representative of a population. You could go with even less, but this shifts the standard deviation (Or interval, if you will) outwards. Still though, seeing as the differences are deemed non-significant this means that 95% of any population size or sample size overlaps sufficiently for it no to matter.

And whoever’s implying the medical community is trying to make men feel good about themselves - There’s better ways to waste money.

Its truly mindbending to think that I’m more than 2 inches longer than average, but I can’t argue with the science.

No wonder my wife keeps calling me mr.chubby.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
Incel is the new term for losers and cowards who blame the world and women for all of their problems and resort to mass murder in the more extreme cases (Eliot Rogers in Santa Barbara and that loser in Canada who just ran all those innocent people over in a van).

They are the ultimate example of how entitlement rots the mind. They believe they are entitled to having a woman because they were polite to one one time. And because women don’t choose them, they believe they have been wronged, and that they must now exact revenge for all those times they have been wronged.

Most of them are victims of promulgators of misogyny and the real reason why they don’t get a woman is because they don’t know how to treat women as equals with self-agency.

Thats an over simplification of how entitled young women treat average guys, but I see your point.

I was always in demand in high school as a tall handsome athlete and even so occasionally I would get a girl attempting to dig at me somehow. Its just thier nature to shit test.

These days the narcissistic nature of girls and women has been monetised by media knowng that women have a lot money than they used to so the women smart/ men dumb message is pushed at every turn.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Thats an over simplification of how entitled young women treat average guys, but I see your point.

I was always in demand in high school as a tall handsome athlete and even so occasionally I would get a girl attempting to dig at me somehow. Its just thier nature to shit test.

These days the narcissistic nature of girls and women has been monetised by media knowng that women have a lot money than they used to so the women smart/ men dumb message is pushed at every turn.

Not buying it.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Mick
……………..
And I do think porn is something to go off of. Who are the biggest cocks in porn? Black guys mainly. There are a few huge white guys, but for the most part the biggest dicks are black guys. All I’m saying is that on AVERAGE it is more likely that a black guy will have a giant dick than a white guy.

Actually I read a theory on that, sorry can’t remember where, probably a forum etc.

The theory is that white guys are much more desirable for porn, ie for most porn the public wants to see white guys with white women. Because black guys are less desirable to porn producers, they only get black actors if the guy has a huge dick. If you look at most of the popular white porn guys they are not the biggest, but generally are handsome, clean cut, professional looking guys who look good in a suit or naked. The few black guys in porn are more of a fetish look, because they got picked for having huge dicks.

Personally I think there’s not much difference between black and white guys for penis size assuming they are of similar heights in the sample groups. But I understand the race differences are because some races have much larger or smaller body size than other races on average, and generally body parts size follows the trend of body size .

Women like to shit test a man. Referring to another mans dick as larger and possibly more desirable by inference, will potentially wound a man in possibly fatal ways.

Such is the dark side of relationships .

As a man grows, literally and psychologically, he realises this shit test is an insecurity in a woman that is painful. We then have a choice, either to carry her insecurity or hand it back.

Repeat when necessary.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I won’t argue about the insecurity part, but I will add that shit tests are definitely about hypergamy—mating with stronger men. Fail enough shit tests and you’re sunk. To keep this conversation on dick size, most women will choose and will stick with a man with a micro-penis who can keep a firm hand over her vs. a big-cock’d guy who is passive and weak. Now, of course, the best combination is being both dominant and having a big cock…


:swimmer: Begin Don's Thread :swimmer: Picture: Ideal flaccid:swimmer: Picture: Fulcrum stretch :swimmer: Picture: 6.5 flaccid hang w/ ADS:swimmer: Picture: Flaccid post-stretch

NOW - 7.9 to 8 x 5.5 BPEL. 5.5 to 6 inch flaccid.

NEXT - 7 inch flaccid

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 AM.