Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Digitally controlled constant strain extender

Maybe @easygainer is willing to stick his neck out like that. With my profile and regulatory oversight, I can’t risk selling unapproved medical devices. Not sure how they’d categorize this one. If there was no US, then the extender by itself would probably be Cat I and if the device had a safety shutoff to prevent loads over 4-5kg. It might even pass 510K equivalency to existing devices. Without a safety shutoff and with the US integrated, it would at least be Cat II and harder to get through.

Someone might be able to make a simple version extender only and just tell users to buy a cheap US machine to “enhance” it. For me, the only way I’d be interested is if everything was automated including the US so I could sleep soundly knowing it was being used safely and effectively. That would make it more of a clinical device and then the numbers don’t work. Most guys won’t pay $20k for an extra couple inches.

@TUT

If it works and is legit I’ll take out a loan lol

Man I really hope you can figure a way to do this one day.

@TUT

I forgot to mention if you ever needs funds to eventually get the ball rolling if you ever decide to go through with it then I’m sure many people would happily donate from the site to help. I know I would for sure.

Originally Posted by Dracula8
@TUT
I forgot to mention if you ever needs funds to eventually get the ball rolling if you ever decide to go through with it then I’m sure many people would happily donate from the site to help. I know I would for sure.

I’ll share exactly how I build my device, don’t worry. I decided to use modular parts so that anyone can buy and assemble with little skill beyond using a screwdriver and allen key (maybe a little drilling and one you-channel frame needs to be cut).

I’ll share the list of SKUs so that everyone knows exactly what to buy and share details on how to connect the electronics plus program the motor, etc.

I just have to wait to receive the parts, set things up and confirm that it works as intended before doing the above. I want everyone to be able to buy, assemble then start using and collecting data. Where I live, it takes 2 weeks to receive stuff from Amazon (sometimes more, especially if my shipping company is having trouble with Customs and Excise). Just stay tuned for all of the above. For a start, I’ll attach what I’ve bought thus far which is most of the structural and motion parts excluding the motor, electronics, power supply, etc which I’m buying off of Amazon. I’m using parts from a website called servocity.com. They had STEP files for every part which allowed me to simply download and import into Fusion for virtual design. Really cool!

Attached Files
Strain Device Build.7z
(9.2 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by easygainer : 03-20-2022 at . Reason: Just realized my .xlsx didn't upload...Trying a 7zip

So I’m assuming you’ve decided to use a stepper to drive this design, correct?

Originally Posted by Dracula8
@TUT
I forgot to mention if you ever needs funds to eventually get the ball rolling if you ever decide to go through with it then I’m sure many people would happily donate from the site to help. I know I would for sure.

Thanks, but it isn’t a funding issue. When I pursue business opportunities, I need to know that the product and result are reliable because it is a huge drag to field customer service problems constantly. In my field, you’d be amazed at how little ability the average person has to intuit the proper use of any device. I mean, just look throughout these forums at people going to absurd measures to force the tissues to change in ways that are exactly counter to the adaptive mechnisms in their body. “I just need to train myself to handle more load”. This fact would require creating a device that doesn’t rely on technique of the user. Just apply the vacuum cup correctly, attach it to the machine, and press start. Such a machine would only cost me about $40k R&D, and I could probably manufacture them for about $5k each and sell them for $10k. That would make sense if the FDA wasn’t involved. I’m not sure that this could be sold for home use, and in a clinical setting in USA it would be about $20k worth of visits to the clinic because of the repeated nature of treatments and intentional slow progress. Requiring clinical visits would eliminate 80% of customers already, and cost would eliminate most of the rest. Non-invasive fat reduction already suffers this same problem and it requires far fewer and shorter visits to the clinic without anywhere close to the social stigma of penile augmentation. Cutera is a leading manufacturer of those devices and lost millions of dollars annually for several years now. And it’s not that the devices don’t work. It’s just that they require repeated expensive treatments so people don’t follow through and then complain that they’ve wasted thousands of dollars for something that didn’t work or didn’t last.

Easygoing is doing you all a huge favor walking you through a cheap modular build. If your technique is good with the heat and strain, this device will absolutely work. If it doesn’t work, then the user is probably just doing it wrong. But it belongs in the unregulated build-it-yourself category. The strain mechanism is easy to provide as long as the user has the patience to accept that slower is better. The biggest wild card is the heat, so for those with enough budget, get the best US machine you can.

A business model that might work with the optimal protocol would be to design a very compact and lighter weight device that integrates specifically the guts of a Therasound Autosound with an integrated load display from a force transducer, auto strain, temperature probes embedded into the phantom, and a designed shipping case. Maybe just use peoples smart phones for the UI via bluetooth and mobile app. Making things more integrated and streamlined would be much more expensive, but that wouldn’t matter as the business model would be lease-based, with 4-week lease periods.

The protocol would recommend a 3 month decon between cycles which would allow time for 3 other leasees. So 1 device could serve 4 people for 18-24 months. The silicon glans caps and US gel pads would be disposable. Maybe the phantoms as well, albeit they are durable and can be sterilized easily.

A reasonable cost structure might be, $650/4-week cycle +shipping. Most men realizing sufficient gains within 6-8 cycles. Some choosing to continue for up to 12-16 cycles for achieving larger, though likely diminishing, gains. My previous business analysis suggested a large demographic would be willing and able to pay $4-8k for reliable non-invasive gains of 1.25-2.00” BPEL. This could also be implemented on a monthly payment plan of about $150/month. Machine shows up, you use it for about 24 days, you ship it back, you wait for 3 months and it shows up again.

Originally Posted by Tutt
So I’m assuming you’ve decided to use a stepper to drive this design, correct?

Yup. I’m going with this Nema 17 stepper motor: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod … CGWISS7BL&psc=1

With 59Ncm torque plus the 7:1 gear reduction of the build itself, I think it should provide more than enough torque.

Originally Posted by easygainer
Yup. I’m going with this Nema 17 stepper motor: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod … CGWISS7BL&psc=1

With 59Ncm torque plus the 7:1 gear reduction of the build itself, I think it should provide more than enough torque.

The stepper motor needs a driver in order for it to be programmed. Which is what you are looking for in order to achieve that 0.5% strain per minute or 1% strain per minute
+
You need something like a circuit that controls the hole system


- 90% of people still won’t have the dedication to be consistent enough to produce more than newbie gains or they’ll follow gimmicks.

- 9.9% of people will just find enough valuable information to go a fair amount past newbie gains.

- 0.1% of people or less will research to find the optimal methods and have the dedication to play the long game. This small group will go on to building 2 - 4” of BPEL (if not more), leave the scene happy and pass the torch forward.

Quick update. I’ve been sick the last couple of weeks and quite busy with work. I ordered some of the components for the build which have arrived but I am yet to order the remainder of parts needed. Will do this weekend.

@Tutt

Any suggestions on how you would go about improving EQ? Kyrpa had some thoughts on Penile bodybuilding or kegeling against resistance to build the BS and IS muscles. 1) Any thoughts on this? 2) Any thoughts on loosening up pelvic muscles after years of sitting and masturbating? 3) Any other exercises to improve EQ? And Finally 4) Any thoughts on Janus’ exercises for EQ (I.e. The angion methods)?

This is a very interesting topic. I hope it will develop.

Easygainer, Tutt, how are you doing?


Sorry for my English

Originally Posted by Tutt
A business model that might work with the optimal protocol would be to design a very compact and lighter weight device that integrates specifically the guts of a Therasound Autosound with an integrated load display from a force transducer, auto strain, temperature probes embedded into the phantom, and a designed shipping case. Maybe just use peoples smart phones for the UI via bluetooth and mobile app. Making things more integrated and streamlined would be much more expensive, but that wouldn’t matter as the business model would be lease-based, with 4-week lease periods.

The protocol would recommend a 3 month decon between cycles which would allow time for 3 other leasees. So 1 device could serve 4 people for 18-24 months. The silicon glans caps and US gel pads would be disposable. Maybe the phantoms as well, albeit they are durable and can be sterilized easily.

A reasonable cost structure might be, $650/4-week cycle +shipping. Most men realizing sufficient gains within 6-8 cycles. Some choosing to continue for up to 12-16 cycles for achieving larger, though likely diminishing, gains. My previous business analysis suggested a large demographic would be willing and able to pay $4-8k for reliable non-invasive gains of 1.25-2.00” BPEL. This could also be implemented on a monthly payment plan of about $150/month. Machine shows up, you use it for about 24 days, you ship it back, you wait for 3 months and it shows up again.

You talk about a three-month break. Won’t there be a setback during that time?


Sorry for my English

Originally Posted by Holdion
You talk about a three-month break. Won’t there be a setback during that time?

It is better if this thread doesn’t get off topic and muddied up with off-topic questions, but Tutt has put forward a fairly convincing theory that periodic three month or longer deconditioning breaks may be crucial to the type of collagen remodeling that is believed to be central to lengthening the tunica and ligs, and perhaps even the smooth muscle tissues(?).
I have questions about deconditioning as well, but let’s allow this line of dialogue to happen in another thread please.

Originally Posted by easygainer
Quick update. I’ve been sick the last couple of weeks and quite busy with work. I ordered some of the components for the build which have arrived but I am yet to order the remainder of parts needed. Will do this weekend.

@Tutt

Any suggestions on how you would go about improving EQ? Kyrpa had some thoughts on Penile bodybuilding or kegeling against resistance to build the BS and IS muscles. 1) Any thoughts on this? 2) Any thoughts on loosening up pelvic muscles after years of sitting and masturbating? 3) Any other exercises to improve EQ? And Finally 4) Any thoughts on Janus’ exercises for EQ (I.e. The angion methods)?

Yes actually… with your device, every few treatments, instead of focusing on shaft length, put some coconut oil on the pelvic ring and base of shaft. Position the device to strain closer to the upward direction. The oil will allow the outer shaft to slide through the ring and you’ll feel it pulling on the pelvic floor. While you feel this, reverse kegel.

Some here might want to try to heat the pelvic floor. If you do, be very cautious and use 3mHz.

I think that edging when done properly and without porn is the best thing for EQ. Or with a woman, start-stop edging.

Thanks Tutt!

Quick update. I’ve received most of the parts for my build but still waiting on a few others. The lead screw seems to be coming from China.. Not sure. It will ship from Ebay in June.. So I have quite a bit of waiting left, sigh.

I imagine I’ll have my device built in July. Super excited! If I gain 2” length, man, I’ll feel like a king. Ha.

Tutt. I really hope you’re around when I finish my build and I’m ready to start the exercises, just in case I need some final guidance. Plus, I really want to help figure out the parameters for optimality.

In the interim, a few quick questions: 1) With regard to your suggestions for girth.. I once read an anecdote from Kyrpa in which he lost his gains after applying US heat while not under tension - I.e. It seems as if collagen reverted to it’s former structure or something to that effect. Wouldn’t applying US heat while doing length-restricted, clamped girth sessions (I.e. Not elongated) risk such a reversion in terms of length? On a side note, I found this reddit post in which the guy is doing something like what I think you’re suggesting (he gained 0.2 to 0.4” girth after just a few sessions).is this the idea of what your suggested exercise might look like?: MOTHER OF ALL GIRTH ROUTINES : AJelqForYou

Maybe something to restrict length could improve upon what he’s doing?

2) Would you suggest anything like the above alongside length exercises? I would hate to induce toughening before hitting my length goals.

3) Any idea how firm the corpus spongiosum should be compared to the corpus carvernosa in healthy erections? My CS at the base is almost flat at full erection.I’m wondering if strengthening the BC muscle to increase the CS erection quality will afford me some cheap, easy girth gains that might have some utility during penetration. If the CS is always going to be soft and not really count, then it might not really matter if I strengthened my BC. I think my BC could be weak also because I can’t remember the last time I shot semen out.. Barely ever happens.

4) I’m not really sure how we’ll be measuring strain with our setup and the targets per session and the thresholds that would indicate that a long decon is needed.I’ll go dig through your posts again in case you covered this somewhere.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 AM.