Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Originally Posted by BiggerPenis73
Oh well I can do 5lbs on the vacuum hanger for a couple hours under heat lamp already

Then you are conditioned enough, the ultrasound wont make any difference for your blister risk.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

got my US Pro 2000 2nd gen US machine today and just tried using it. Did the test with a water drop first and it appeared to work. But then I spent 30ish minutes on the H (high) setting moving back and forth on a very small (1/2) space at the top of my penis waiting for it to warm… never did. Dunno whats wrong.

Originally Posted by BiggerPenis73
got my US Pro 2000 2nd gen US machine today and just tried using it. Did the test with a water drop first and it appeared to work. But then I spent 30ish minutes on the H (high) setting moving back and forth on a very small (1/2) space at the top of my penis waiting for it to warm… never did. Dunno whats wrong.

If you haven’t already try it over the leg, also if you push your fingers between the shaft and leg you feel it when it starts heating. First time I used it I thought I had a faulty product, now I feel it within a minute.

Also I feel the base of the penis heats up far quicker than anywhere else so possibly try it there to check it is working but don’t point towards your nuts.

Originally Posted by pudd1ng
If you haven’t already try it over the leg, also if you push your fingers between the shaft and leg you feel it when it starts heating. First time I used it I thought I had a faulty product, now I feel it within a minute.

Also I feel the base of the penis heats up far quicker than anywhere else so possibly try it there to check it is working but don’t point towards your nuts.

Did you wait until the pre-warming procedure finished before putiing the H setting on.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

US Pro 2000 2nd Edition

Also, be sure the light isn’t blinking to indicate poor contact. If it is, then it’s not heating either, until good gel coverage and contact is in place.

I tried again waiting for the preheat before beginning. I’m just trying to focus on the very base only directly on the ligaments. I’m not moving it more than an inch, back and forth. It’s hard to tell if it’s heating up. On occasion it will feel warm for a second, and when I touch it with my finger it feels like it might be a bit soft and warm. But I expect more.

Kyrpa you said one member was getting very good heat with a infrared “mat” or something like that? Id like to look into that. What’s a search term I could use in Amazon for a similar product? Or

Originally Posted by BiggerPenis73
I tried again waiting for the preheat before beginning. I’m just trying to focus on the very base only directly on the ligaments. I’m not moving it more than an inch, back and forth. It’s hard to tell if it’s heating up. On occasion it will feel warm for a second, and when I touch it with my finger it feels like it might be a bit soft and warm. But I expect more.

Kyrpa you said one member was getting very good heat with a infrared “mat” or something like that? Id like to look into that. What’s a search term I could use in Amazon for a similar product? Or

You will have the heating working eventually. Press the transducer against the shaft making sure the contact is firm with the whole transducer area, absolutely no air between. Put the shaft on you palm or press with the fingers at opposite site and you will most definetely feel the heating.

Look for FIR (Far infrared) pads or wraps. Having around 7.5 -10 watts power output. Using that kind of wrapping for minimum 30 minutes you may approach the 40 C at urethra depth eventually, if not burning the skin on the way as it gets way higher at the surface. Going further without US is very unlikely.

Having the unit at minimum of 37 C with the pad should ease the ultrasound heating efforts bringing it further.
Resting temperature of the penis measured inside the urethra is 32.5-33.5 C. It is a long way to + 40 C from there.

It was Manko007 who actually tested the FIR pad induced temperature elevation inside the urethra, not that he was regularly using it. Look into his posts.
If my memory serves right the pad had the power output of 7.5 to 10 watts.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)


Last edited by Kyrpa : 12-04-2020 at .

Thanks for the help Kyrpa

Hey what’s your thinking on using more weight during the cooling period? Why not use that extra weight while the heat is being applied?

Originally Posted by BiggerPenis73
Thanks for the help Kyrpa

Hey what’s your thinking on using more weight during the cooling period? Why not use that extra weight while the heat is being applied?

I think I can shed some light from what I have learned following Kyrpa’s research.

When it comes to weight, less is more. The traditional approach to PE of using increasingly heavier and heavier loads in an attempt to promote more and more growth, IS WRONG. Yes, it has been wrong all along. Sure, there is a stage in which the tissues react giving up growth, but that increase in weight only create microscopic inflammation which leads to toughening of the tissues. Therefore, the literature states that a load small enough to create consistent strain is required to produce permanent elongation of the tissue.

In regards of why not adding more weight during the cooling period, is simply because the heat is what allows for that collagen reorganization. Below that temperature the same desired result is not possible.

The approach has some similarity to bodybuilding. What is the most popular approach of guys at the gym to the weight? “how much you bench”. Wrong approach. Guys tend to attempt to lift as heavy as they can in order to impress other men in the room. The result? They look horrific. Why? because is the wrong approach. To each his own, but I have ZERO interest in impressing other guys. I am more tempted to impress ladies at the beach, and for that you do BODYBUILDING. stratospheric weights are NOT bodybuilding, that is called POWER LIFTING. And anybody is welcome to take a look at how powerlifters look physically. They look horrendous. Bodybuilding requires loads high enough to perform a specific amount of reps for a specific amount of sets that will produce optimal hypertrophy at it’s maximum. And when it comes to skeletal muscle, strength comes AFTER, not before.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Originally Posted by igigi
I think I can shed some light from what I have learned following Kyrpa’s research.

When it comes to weight, less is more. The traditional approach to PE of using increasingly heavier and heavier loads in an attempt to promote more and more growth, IS WRONG. Yes, it has been wrong all along. Sure, there is a stage in which the tissues react giving up growth, but that increase in weight only create microscopic inflammation which leads to toughening of the tissues. Therefore, the literature states that a load small enough to create consistent strain is required to produce permanent elongation of the tissue.

In regards of why not adding more weight during the cooling period, is simply because the heat is what allows for that collagen reorganization. Below that temperature the same desired result is not possible.

The approach has some similarity to bodybuilding. What is the most popular approach of guys at the gym to the weight? “how much you bench”. Wrong approach. Guys tend to attempt to lift as heavy as they can in order to impress other men in the room. The result? They look horrific. Why? because is the wrong approach. To each his own, but I have ZERO interest in impressing other guys. I am more tempted to impress ladies at the beach, and for that you do BODYBUILDING. stratospheric weights are NOT bodybuilding, that is called POWER LIFTING. And anybody is welcome to take a look at how powerlifters look physically. They look horrendous. Bodybuilding requires loads high enough to perform a specific amount of reps for a specific amount of sets that will produce optimal hypertrophy at it’s maximum. And when it comes to skeletal muscle, strength comes AFTER, not before.

You lost me when you started comparing it to bodybuilding.

You will never see Olympia-level pecs on a guy who can’t rep 405 for sets of at least 8-10 on bench

Now I’m thinking I need to start upping my hanging weight too igigi 😂😂😂

What are a few of the girth exercises you suggest once BPFSL is too much greater than BPEL? I’m over an inch difference between those two now…

Originally Posted by BiggerPenis73
You lost me when you started comparing it to bodybuilding.

You will never see Olympia-level pecs on a guy who can’t rep 405 for sets of at least 8-10 on bench

Now I’m thinking I need to start upping my hanging weight too igigi 😂😂😂

Of course not. But did the guy started attempting 405 when he joined the gym for the first time? Wrongly, many prioritize weight. When the priority is range of motion and execution. Strength does come of course over time with the use of Anabolic Steroids, but strength is secondary in bodybuilding. In powerlifting strength is priority.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Originally Posted by BiggerPenis73
What are a few of the girth exercises you suggest once BPFSL is too much greater than BPEL? I’m over an inch difference between those two now…

This is still a dilemma. Traditionally people have chosen to do girth exercises or length exercises for which the majority advice to prioritize length because length is harder to get and girth is easier. But he community might have been wrong in that approach. It seems like yes, you can do girth exercises when BPFSL > BPEL, but the result will be length and some girth. Only once BPFSL = BPEL the gains will be almost 100% girth.

That is what happened to me back in the day. After I grow my length to BPFSL, my girth skyrocketed like never before, but no more length. That is how I discovered my septum as the limiting factor. So now I am committed that as long as my BPFSL>BPEL, I will target for length only. Then will increase my BPFSL again, and target length once again. Only once hypothetically some day achieve my desired length, then I will concentrate specifically on girth to achieve hopefully 7-7.5” of EG.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Originally Posted by igigi
This is still a dilemma. Traditionally people have chosen to do girth exercises or length exercises for which the majority advice to prioritize length because length is harder to get and girth is easier. But he community might have been wrong in that approach. It seems like yes, you can do girth exercises when BPFSL > BPEL, but the result will be length and some girth. Only once BPFSL = BPEL the gains will be almost 100% girth.

That is what happened to me back in the day. After I grow my length to BPFSL, my girth skyrocketed like never before, but no more length. That is how I discovered my septum as the limiting factor. So now I am committed that as long as my BPFSL>BPEL, I will target for length only. Then will increase my BPFSL again, and target length once again. Only once hypothetically some day achieve my desired length, then I will concentrate specifically on girth to achieve hopefully 7-7.5” of EG.

That makes good sense to me. I’m still putting on both, but am finding girth easier at the moment.


There is no try, just do...

Originally Posted by igigi
This is still a dilemma. Traditionally people have chosen to do girth exercises or length exercises for which the majority advice to prioritize length because length is harder to get and girth is easier. But he community might have been wrong in that approach. It seems like yes, you can do girth exercises when BPFSL > BPEL, but the result will be length and some girth. Only once BPFSL = BPEL the gains will be almost 100% girth.

That is what happened to me back in the day. After I grow my length to BPFSL, my girth skyrocketed like never before, but no more length. That is how I discovered my septum as the limiting factor. So now I am committed that as long as my BPFSL>BPEL, I will target for length only. Then will increase my BPFSL again, and target length once again. Only once hypothetically some day achieve my desired length, then I will concentrate specifically on girth to achieve hopefully 7-7.5” of EG.

I assume you meant to say that as long as your BPFSL>BPEL you will target girth only ?

What are your girth exercises?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:03 PM.