Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Originally Posted by igigi
Once I have my setup properly done I thought about doing some videos.

Meanwhile, in terms of transducer application, you can youtube any video of ultrasound application and it will be the same principle.

Tremendously Appreciated!!!

No rush but if you can go through the entire protocol, safety tips, best technique, the 3 phases, how to measure strain abs length, how to record the data.

🙏

This will be a tremendous help and will not absolve me from reading all of the pertinent threads. However, it will certainly clarify everything for me and others.

Another question, reading through your log you mentioned that US is utilized to increase BPFSL and help the septum expand but that it will not lead to BPEL unless other PE exercises are utilized to fill in the new stretched length. At least this is how I understood your posts. Is this correct? I believe Tut might have suggested that it can also lead to BPEL gains and we shouldn’t be beating out Dicks up with other methods. Again, I could be misunderstanding what each of you were explaining. If so, sorry for the confusion.

I mentioned that I want to put more time in hanging before I try US. I am 6 months into my PE journey and tried many devices and techniques and wanted to save US until the Summer when I am close to 1 year in and use it as a means to push past plateaus.
Kinda like earning my Black Belt.

Tut seemed to suggest that one doesn’t or should not need to wait, if I understood him correctly.

I definitely feel my septum as a limiting factor. I still haven’t progressed to fulcrum hanging yet.

Do you still feel I should explore other PE techniques and save US for my final plateau breaker?

I was hoping to hit a cemented 7.25” BPEL (or 7.5” if feasible) and then jump into US to truly cement 7.5” or the Golden 8.

Thanks Again All!!!


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

Originally Posted by Stixman
Tremendously Appreciated!!!

No rush but if you can go through the entire protocol, safety tips, best technique, the 3 phases, how to measure strain abs length, how to record the data.

🙏

This will be a tremendous help and will not absolve me from reading all of the pertinent threads. However, it will certainly clarify everything for me and others.

Another question, reading through your log you mentioned that US is utilized to increase BPFSL and help the septum expand but that it will not lead to BPEL unless other PE exercises are utilized to fill in the new stretched length. At least this is how I understood your posts. Is this correct? I believe Tut might have suggested that it can also lead to BPEL gains and we shouldn’t be beating out Dicks up with other methods. Again, I could be misunderstanding what each of you were explaining. If so, sorry for the confusion.

I mentioned that I want to put more time in hanging before I try US. I am 6 months into my PE journey and tried many devices and techniques and wanted to save US until the Summer when I am close to 1 year in and use it as a means to push past plateaus.
Kinda like earning my Black Belt.

Tut seemed to suggest that one doesn’t or should not need to wait, if I understood him correctly.

I definitely feel my septum as a limiting factor. I still haven’t progressed to fulcrum hanging yet.

Do you still feel I should explore other PE techniques and save US for my final plateau breaker?

I was hoping to hit a cemented 7.25” BPEL (or 7.5” if feasible) and then jump into US to truly cement 7.5” or the Golden 8.

Thanks Again All!!!

Hey Stix!

Well, if I was you, if I could go back in time, I would deplete the gains from conventional approaches, utilizing the methods and principles of strain explained in these US threads which applies to all Penis Exercises equally. Sort of the way you are already doing it. Utilize variables, different exercises, controlling the strain and avoiding at all costs fatigue or extreme tension. As long as you can achieve results and keep gaining, stay on it. Only once all gains have stalled, then take it to the next level with Ultrasound.

This is in a way similar to bodybuilding. If you wanted to become a bodybuilder, common sense will tell you that you need to start using anabolic steroids in order to grow as a bodybuilder. But a good coach will always recommend you to be natural, master your diet, your exercise routines, learn to know your body, grow through those principles, then once you have reached your genetic potential, you take it to the next level with anabolic steroids.

Of course we are not dealing with drugs or any medication at all here, but the UltraSound approach will take it to that next level.

In regards to my comments about BPFSL and BPEL, the thing is that the UltraSound therapy is strictly targeting the septum. Which is part of the tunica. The whole structure is this sort of “sock” around the penis under the skin that surrounds the Corpus Cavernosum chambers. Therefore, with this approach we are enlarging this “sock”, but this sock itself is not what create an erection (BPEL) What really determines an erection is the size of the corpus cavernosum.

Now, there is anecdotal evidence from some users experimenting BPEL growth, but it seems like it is a consequence of the BPFSL. In my specific case, I experienced no BPEL gains from US approach, which in the meantime is not my concern since my limiting factor for many years was my BPFSL.

I believe that by unlocking all this potential BPFSL growth, it will be easier through other conventional methods to add BPEL at a later time. Basically, without a big “sock” (Tunica), you dont have enough space inside to grow the BPEL.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Originally Posted by igigi
Hey Stix!

Well, if I was you, if I could go back in time, I would deplete the gains from conventional approaches, utilizing the methods and principles of strain explained in these US threads which applies to all Penis Exercises equally. Sort of the way you are already doing it. Utilize variables, different exercises, controlling the strain and avoiding at all costs fatigue or extreme tension. As long as you can achieve results and keep gaining, stay on it. Only once all gains have stalled, then take it to the next level with Ultrasound.

This is in a way similar to bodybuilding. If you wanted to become a bodybuilder, common sense will tell you that you need to start using anabolic steroids in order to grow as a bodybuilder. But a good coach will always recommend you to be natural, master your diet, your exercise routines, learn to know your body, grow through those principles, then once you have reached your genetic potential, you take it to the next level with anabolic steroids.

Of course we are not dealing with drugs or any medication at all here, but the UltraSound approach will take it to that next level.

In regards to my comments about BPFSL and BPEL, the thing is that the UltraSound therapy is strictly targeting the septum. Which is part of the tunica. The whole structure is this sort of “sock” around the penis under the skin that surrounds the Corpus Cavernosum chambers. Therefore, with this approach we are enlarging this “sock”, but this sock itself is not what create an erection (BPEL) What really determines an erection is the size of the corpus cavernosum.

Now, there is anecdotal evidence from some users experimenting BPEL growth, but it seems like it is a consequence of the BPFSL. In my specific case, I experienced no BPEL gains from US approach, which in the meantime is not my concern since my limiting factor for many years was my BPFSL.

I believe that by unlocking all this potential BPFSL growth, it will be easier through other conventional methods to add BPEL at a later time. Basically, without a big “sock” (Tunica), you dont have enough space inside to grow the BPEL.

Much Appreciated!!!

Thank You for the Solid Feedback.

I will take it to heart.


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

Igigi,

Another question if you don’t mind. In the post above you mention, “avoiding at all costs fatigue or extreme tension”.

I understand your sentiment about extreme tension. If it was not for Our Community, I would certainly violate this principle in each PE session.

However, I thought we are supposed to work towards fatigue while monitoring our PIs to make sure we are not overdoing it. Especially with hanging, the mantra seems to be “Ride the Fatigue”.

Please help me understand better.

Thanks Again.


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

I read Igigi log and details I bought the soundcare plus US machine which is good did igigi was doing it more then 3 days a week? Every day? When was the days off?

Originally Posted by Stixman
Igigi,

Another question if you don’t mind. In the post above you mention, “avoiding at all costs fatigue or extreme tension”.

I understand your sentiment about extreme tension. If it was not for Our Community, I would certainly violate this principle in each PE session.

However, I thought we are supposed to work towards fatigue while monitoring our PIs to make sure we are not overdoing it. Especially with hanging, the mantra seems to be “Ride the Fatigue”.

Please help me understand better.

Thanks Again.

Well, that “PI” monitoring is pseudo science. Certainly it has its benefits since it was born and shaped over the years by user experiences, but is not scientific and backed by literature. The US approach is based entirely on proven science.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Originally Posted by igigi
Well, that “PI” monitoring is pseudo science. Certainly it has its benefits since it was born and shaped over the years by user experiences, but is not scientific and backed by literature. The US approach is based entirely on proven science.

Thank you. Much reading and learning to do.
So don’t “ride the fatigue”.

🙏 Hoping you will be able to shoot and share some US training videos I. The next few months


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

Originally Posted by igigi
Well, that “PI” monitoring is pseudo science. Certainly it has its benefits since it was born and shaped over the years by user experiences, but is not scientific and backed by literature. The US approach is based entirely on proven science.

I agree that the work and research put into the US protocols is truly amazing and is backed by science and is being researched in a very scientific manner.

We were talking about how US is great for BPFSL gains by loosening the Septum. These protocols call out for very controlled and monitored strain.

On the flip side, if we want to fill in our new BPFSL with BPEL gains, we need to work on the more traditional PE techniques. One example would be hanging. I assume this form of BPEL gain oriented hanging would be done without US (as the US was already successfully utilized to stretch our Septum for BPFSL gains). As such, in traditional hanging without US, are you saying we should not “ride the fatigue” which has been an older mantra and instead try to monitor strain????

I am still not ready for US as you suggested that it is best to work through the traditional methods of PE and achieve my gains that way and then use US to take it to that next level. As such, I am hanging now using the “ride the fatigue” mentality and monitoring my PIs? Is this correct understanding or should I learn about strain percentage application now or should I learn and apply strain application during the US protocol campaigns?

Much Appreciated.


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

I am a little confused by the discussion of doing old school PE first and only doing US after. I thought a lot of the whole point was to avoid unnecessary toughening tissues with those kinds of approaches. I also thought that Krypa gained over an inch BPEL from US approach alone in like 8 months, or in other words, that US does not only increase BPFSL but also BPEL even without other PE.

Originally Posted by Stixman
I agree that the work and research put into the US protocols is truly amazing and is backed by science and is being researched in a very scientific manner.

We were talking about how US is great for BPFSL gains by loosening the Septum. These protocols call out for very controlled and monitored strain.

On the flip side, if we want to fill in our new BPFSL with BPEL gains, we need to work on the more traditional PE techniques. One example would be hanging. I assume this form of BPEL gain oriented hanging would be done without US (as the US was already successfully utilized to stretch our Septum for BPFSL gains). As such, in traditional hanging without US, are you saying we should not “ride the fatigue” which has been an older mantra and instead try to monitor strain????

I am still not ready for US as you suggested that it is best to work through the traditional methods of PE and achieve my gains that way and then use US to take it to that next level. As such, I am hanging now using the “ride the fatigue” mentality and monitoring my PIs? Is this correct understanding or should I learn about strain percentage application now or should I learn and apply strain application during the US protocol campaigns?

Much Appreciated.

Correct, you should shift your approach to PE from fatigue or load based to strain based. As it has been exposed and documented throughout the years, members do gain size by traditional methods and approach, BUT, it does not work for everybody and those gains stop. While on the other hand the scientific strain approach can potentially produce long term steady gains.

In fact one interesting phenomenon that always caught my attention throughout the years, is the fact that we have seen here and there a couple of members falling in the category of “fast” or “huge” gainers. And when asked about their routines, they reply “oh, I never had a routine, I just pull my penis out every time I have a chance. Go to the bathroom, so one stretch, and so on the whole day” I believe this phenomenon is somehow related to that individual involuntarily and unknowingly stretching his penis to strain and not fatigue while doing those multiple pulls throughout the day.

Anyways, in regards to hanging for BPEL after US gains of BPFSL is a good idea, but also combined with other exercises such as jelqs, clamping and bends.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Much Appreciated, Igigi.


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

To be honest, the results I have been observing from using my vac ADS has been phenomenal. The load is very light compared to active PE such as hanging. There is also some release of the tension as I sit. Not only is my Dick relaxed and longer, it is also thicker when I ADS. I was very surprised that I was thicker when wearing, and for some time after wearing my vac ADS. It is also nice to have my glans expanded from the vacuum.

I do not want to derail this thread, instead, I have stumbled upon the “strain theory” in a sense. While it so well monitored, I see the results. I would not have these, “wow” moments when I piss if I were not wearing my vac ADS.

On the flip side, when I wore my weighted Cock Coil as an ADS, I felt as if I was experiencing fatigue and my EQ was a bit diminished. While with the gentler nature of the vac ADS, my EQ is amazing.

I am looking forward to reading these threads from the beginning and learning the science behind it.

Thanks again to all the Pioneers who have and continue to pave the way.


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

Originally Posted by DKCuff
First of all, this thread is great, and I’ve learned a lot from it so far. However, I have a question about the heat acceleration part of the Ultrasound Guide (v2). Is the accepted rule to still follow Kyrpa’s guide on page 1 of this thread where you circle an area for 10 seconds, and then move to another area while overlapping the old area slightly, and if not, what is the new routine that we should follow during the heat acceleration part?

Good question, I think that would still be a good starting point. If it feels intolerably then move on earlier.

Once there is enough user experience with a temperature control the protocol can be adapted in to simple terms. We need to remember that in physio therapy they don´t have any temperature control in use at all . The practices are driven by the patient feel, they move the transducers at the pace the patient tolerates it with out feeling unconfortable or pain.
That is a one cause of the low reward results they are experiencing. They are using it on ridiculously un-scientific and un-professional manner being claimed to be professionals.

If we use thermometers between the shaft and the thigh when applying the US while stretching OTL, we are using it magnitudes of more developed fashion physical therapists never did in the history of 30 years in practical use.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Sthom
Kyrpa, you mention titrating weight to a strain %, and from previous posts, that percentage is the elongation of BPFSL when weight is applied, correct? Practical question: how do you even measure this length when your member is hanging arched over your thigh with a hanger attached, or are you only able to measure this strain when the US heated session is completed? If so, there is no weight or load titration during an active session.

There is no realistic way to measure while OTL stretch.

All the measurements are taken SO before, between and after the stages.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by sentii
I am a little confused by the discussion of doing old school PE first and only doing US after. I thought a lot of the whole point was to avoid unnecessary toughening tissues with those kinds of approaches. I also thought that Krypa gained over an inch BPEL from US approach alone in like 8 months, or in other words, that US does not only increase BPFSL but also BPEL even without other PE.

I did develop BPEL during the process with great results.
During my first and second period (P1,P2) while the early part of the campaign I did have manual expansion exercises incorporated in twice a week or so.

Since the P3 I did not have anything else than the basic length protocol for BPFSL and I still kept the BPEL coming.

The latter part of the periods have been in every case concentrating on BPEL in a form of girth orientated exercises to implicate the growth response of the cavernous tissue.
With the BPFSL elongation you can set the room for growth, but you still need to grow the volumetric size of the penis for reaching BPEL gains.

It seems that not everyone has been able to transform the BPFSL gains that easily to BPEL gains .
There the understanding of the traditional methods comes priceless.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 PM.