Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Phantom or Similar Options

I have read the entire trail here, and have noted the various suggestions for creating a “phantom” to place underneath the penis, perhaps between the penis and thigh, for example. But, the gels and other materials seem unwieldy or maybe just beyond the reach of this writer.

Here’s what I would like to do. I had been using the cup from a Penismaster Pro, but I simply cannot get the head into that thing very easily, if at all any longer. I have obtained a Size Doctor traction device and after getting the proper sized gaskets, find it very useful for extending, but it also allows exposure of the shaft up to the head. I now have the recommended US Pro 2000 (2d Edition) as well as a newly acquired 3MHz Roscoe Sound Care Plus. I can tell the Sound Care doesn’t seem to shoot through to the other side (hitting thigh) like the US Pro. So, what I would like to do is use the Size Doctor as the extension pressure while using the Sound Care, both on the dorsal and ventral sides. This may allow me to better focus on some scar tissue/plaque that has developed over the years (62 years young) on one side, resulting in some curvature (not too bad). But, the device cannot be set up to extend over a leg, hence the need to find something to place on the other side. To treat from the top, it seems pretty straight forward, if I can find something to place beneath. If I want to treat from the bottom, however, I will need to place the device upward, meaning the waves would be entering my lower abdomen without a shield of some sort (I know not a good thing and to be avoided).

For any of the Sensei’s out there, any ideas for either an easy phantom or other shielding device/material? Any feedback is welcome.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
I’ve got the tools I need but before starting I’ve a few questions and observations.

1 - Is there a set weight everybody’s using or is this based from previous hanging/extending? I could do a full run with the lowest weight (0.5Kg) and up this on consecutive runs. For that matter; does anybody increase the weight throughout the workout? (perhaps based off of strain effectiveness)

2 - In my uni program we’ve done body composition assessments. Including measuring body fat percentage. To attain a reasonable degree or accuracy fat measurement using calipers were done 3 times for every fold with the average used as comparison. This ended up producing results in range of better methods of measurement (Impedance, etc). Is it worth doing this with Pre- and Post-BPFSL measurements?

3 - What’s the total length of a cycle and a decon break. May have been answered but didn’t find this right away. (Unless we track this using diminishing returns in the excel spreadsheet)

4 - Uniformity of heating; I intend on using a vacuum bell (VacExtender stuff) for hanging while using low weights with my unit over my leg. Given that I’m right-handed it makes sense to me have my unit over my left leg. Seeing as different material (and layers) absorb ultrasound at different rates, could this have an effect on how uniform everything is heated and as a consequence an impact on the tissues. I’m suggesting this with the thought that regular heating of one side of tissue may lead to the development of curvature.

Hello DomXZ,

1. have a look at this page (Kyrpa - Gaining volume with Kyrpa), where Krypa explains how to determine the load-strain-curve. With this you determine the sweet spot. It is best to read the page to the end.

2. there is nothing against it, is there? The more precise, the better.

3. in my opinion this is individual. What I picked up here was the following. It can take up to 10 weeks to reach the plateau where you no longer gain length. That’s when you should stop doing length. Girth work follows with about 6-8 weeks where BPFSL should never be exceeded, then 2 weeks of total rest. Mathematically, that’s about 20 weeks as a guideline, but as I stated, in my opinion it’s individual.

4. in the past I worked with a clamp, because I did not get along with Vac. So I had to get a little more creative, because OTL didn’t work with my clamp and finally I ended up with a silicone phantom: US Phantom made of silicone.
After some members expressed doubts about my method (thanks again for that), I tried it again with Vac and have now been successful (also thanks to this thread: Prevent blisters wIth vac-hanging). I continue to use my silicone phantom instead of the leg and am very happy with it. You should not spare on US gel.

I hope I could help you a little.


Last edited by Rocco25 : 03-14-2021 at .

Originally Posted by 7by5
What is the best way to measure this? Grip around the corona and pull forward?

Measurement taken with a tape measure.

Yes. The best way we have come to agree to measure BPFSL, grip just behind the glans. Of course with your palm towards your body, not away from your body because you need the glans exposed for the ruler.

Then you press the ruler as hard as you can against the bone, always at the same spot. Notice the if you put the ruler right on top of you penis, it will give you a specific measure. If you put the ruler on the side of your penis, it will give you a longer measure. This is because of the shape of the pubic bone. That us why whatever spot you chose to press against, make sure you always use the same spot to measure. Pull your dick as hard as you can.

The combination between pulling out hard and pressing the ruler hard against the bone, helps mitigate any possible variation from measurement to measurement.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Originally Posted by DomXZ
I’ve got the tools I need but before starting I’ve a few questions and observations.

1 - Is there a set weight everybody’s using or is this based from previous hanging/extending? I could do a full run with the lowest weight (0.5Kg) and up this on consecutive runs. For that matter; does anybody increase the weight throughout the workout? (perhaps based off of strain effectiveness)

2 - In my uni program we’ve done body composition assessments. Including measuring body fat percentage. To attain a reasonable degree or accuracy fat measurement using calipers were done 3 times for every fold with the average used as comparison. This ended up producing results in range of better methods of measurement (Impedance, etc). Is it worth doing this with Pre- and Post-BPFSL measurements?

3 - What’s the total length of a cycle and a decon break. May have been answered but didn’t find this right away. (Unless we track this using diminishing returns in the excel spreadsheet)

4 - Uniformity of heating; I intend on using a vacuum bell (VacExtender stuff) for hanging while using low weights with my unit over my leg. Given that I’m right-handed it makes sense to me have my unit over my left leg. Seeing as different material (and layers) absorb ultrasound at different rates, could this have an effect on how uniform everything is heated and as a consequence an impact on the tissues. I’m suggesting this with the thought that regular heating of one side of tissue may lead to the development of curvature.

Just adding my reply on top of what Rocco already said, I guess the more we chat and talk about it we can all help each other.

1. Of course, you increase the weight throughout the workout, and this is done on strain. This is why is so important to have the scale measuring the existing tension in real time and monitor the strain. Granted, during my first period I did it mostly on creep, with a primitive analog scale just slowly increasing tension, but ideally with a good scale you monitor strain, then increase tension by little increments and so on. For my second period I will be using increments of 200g, thats 0.2kg at a time, up to a maximum of 2.5kg at the end of the session.

2. You can do it, is not gonna hurt, however in our experience, it hasn’t been necessary. If you follow the recommendations to measure BPFSL, it should give you a pretty accurate number each time.

3. I do not remember this information right now, of course it is stated throughout the pages of literature here and I haven’t kept it on my mind because its been already about 5 months since my first period which is more than enough. The period itself it should be around 6 weeks. Decon break I believe it was recommended a minimum of 2 months. But I might be mistaken on that.

4. No. Because remember the whole purpose of this technique is to heat the Septum. We are not heating the whole penis to stretch the whole penis. Of course, the temperature will heat up all the tissues around, but our target is the septum. When you use US, you are not heating one side. When you put you penis over your leg, in this case over your left leg, you have to twist it in order to expose the ventral side up (bottom of your penis) and leave the dorsal side against your leg. This is because the septum runs on the dorsal side, and a 3mhz device will go through the ventral side and heat up the dorsal side. The heating area of the US is pretty sharp. You will not feel your whole penis hot, but rather you will feel the burn in a specific small area. In this case, in the septum. There is no risk of developing a curve with this.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Alright, 1 through 3 are sorted. Forgot that I’m not heating the sides. My main concern was with ultrasound (heat) propagation and it’s effect on tissue if you’re only doing it on one side.

Damn. I think I bought the wrong US sound device. (Its a taiwanese one)

Its a 1Mhz device, which has 2,5W max. performance, but only 0,5W/cm² max. performance at the transducer.

I guess, I should send it back or can I use it in any way for PE?

Originally Posted by joe2
Damn. I think I bought the wrong US sound device. (Its a taiwanese one)
Its a 1Mhz device, which has 2,5W max. performance, but only 0,5W/cm² max. performance at the transducer.
I guess, I should send it back or can I use it in any way for PE?

If you still can return it, I would do that and use what has been already tested and proven to provide positive results.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Alright, thank you.

So this is odd, perhaps whomever is in charge of the logs has seen something similar.

I’m on my 6th day now, had to delay because of illness and the first two sessions barely saw any heating due to practice needed. Yet I’ve rocketed up 1,9 cm in BPFSL, the odd thing is that I’m seeing low strain rates (Once at 2.4%, rest around 1%) yet huge differences in BPFSL on the follow day.

I was under the assumption that strain rates were typically higher. Currently only using a single Kg and there’s virtually no difference between Pre- and Post measurements.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
So this is odd, perhaps whomever is in charge of the logs has seen something similar.

I’m on my 6th day now, had to delay because of illness and the first two sessions barely saw any heating due to practice needed. Yet I’ve rocketed up 1,9 cm in BPFSL, the odd thing is that I’m seeing low strain rates (Once at 2.4%, rest around 1%) yet huge differences in BPFSL on the follow day.

I was under the assumption that strain rates were typically higher. Currently only using a single Kg and there’s virtually no difference between Pre- and Post measurements.

Holy… 1.9 CM is .76”. What’s your current PE routine that uses the US heat? Were you able to measure a BPEL measurement?

Originally Posted by djrobins
Holy… 1.9 CM is .76”. What’s your current PE routine that uses the US heat? Were you able to measure a BPEL measurement?

Nothing other than hanging.
- VacExtender cup.
- US Pro 2000
- Cable that runs underneath desk over a pulley (Mad sure the diameter is large enough so the cable/wire runs freely.
- 30 minutes SO
- 20 minutes over the leg with continues heating, pair of thermometers to monitor heat.
- 10 minutes cooldown SO
- 1 Kg of weight

Gained 1mm of BPEL (211 > 212)

Edit;

I lied, it’s 1.7cm

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Nothing other than hanging.
- VacExtender cup.
- US Pro 2000
- Cable that runs underneath desk over a pulley (Mad sure the diameter is large enough so the cable/wire runs freely.
- 30 minutes SO
- 20 minutes over the leg with continues heating, pair of thermometers to monitor heat.
- 10 minutes cooldown SO
- 1 Kg of weight

Gained 1mm of BPEL (211 > 212)

Edit;

I lied, it’s 1.7cm

1.7CM is almost .68”. You say BPEL. BPEL is erect bone pressed measurement. Your saying you got 1.7 CM BPEL from your short stint on US heat? All of the guys aren’t seeing US heat gains translate into BPEL

No, 1mm BPEL, 1.7cm BPFSL

I have yet to get my heat past 38 degrees…even after going at it for 25 minutes. Maybe it’s my thermometer…I’m just using a small meat thermometer tucked in between my leg and shaft. My BPSL hasn’t changed much from it’s 18cm starting point…maybe I’m up to 18.1. After treatment and the 10 minute cool down, I’m at 18.5, but I think most of that is increased glans size from the suction. I have twine attached to a bedside table that’s attached to a digital luggage scale, which is attached to my ADS suction thingy, so I can monitor how much tension I’m applying. I’ve been tweaking this for a month so far with no real change. Any thoughts? This is the machine I bought…and I bought two of them.
https://www.amazon.com/US-PRO-DU303…16774866&sr=8-1

Any other suggestions for thermometers you guys are using?

Originally Posted by ObiWan77
I have yet to get my heat past 38 degrees…even after going at it for 25 minutes. Maybe it’s my thermometer…I’m just using a small meat thermometer tucked in between my leg and shaft. My BPSL hasn’t changed much from it’s 18cm starting point…maybe I’m up to 18.1. After treatment and the 10 minute cool down, I’m at 18.5, but I think most of that is increased glans size from the suction. I have twine attached to a bedside table that’s attached to a digital luggage scale, which is attached to my ADS suction thingy, so I can monitor how much tension I’m applying. I’ve been tweaking this for a month so far with no real change. Any thoughts? This is the machine I bought…and I bought two of them.
https://www.amazon.com/US-PRO-DU303…16774866&sr=8-1

Any other suggestions for thermometers you guys are using?

Does the heating HAVE to be with the cock stretched over the thigh?

I can’t just hang straight down and apply the US device to uncovered parts of the shaft?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 PM.