Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Originally Posted by DomXZ
So this is odd, perhaps whomever is in charge of the logs has seen something similar.

I’m on my 6th day now, had to delay because of illness and the first two sessions barely saw any heating due to practice needed. Yet I’ve rocketed up 1,9 cm in BPFSL, the odd thing is that I’m seeing low strain rates (Once at 2.4%, rest around 1%) yet huge differences in BPFSL on the follow day.

I was under the assumption that strain rates were typically higher. Currently only using a single Kg and there’s virtually no difference between Pre- and Post measurements.

Well, if the gain is there, that is the important thing. Please make sure you log your results. So the gains you are seeing them the next day before your session? Because you say there is no difference between Pre BPFSL and Post BPFSL, but after these 6 days you are up 1.7cm.

Even if the strain is low, the important thing is the gain. I think you are doing an excellent job by keeping the weight/tension low. Fatigue and inflammation must be avoided at all costs. Do not increase the weight. As long as you are seeing results, just keep going, that means you are doing the right thing.

Eventually you will have enough data collected at the end of maybe 6 weeks to analyze and graph.

Congrats!!


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Does the cock HAVE to drape over the thigh when heating with the US Pro 2000 2nd edition?

If I hadn’t read this thread I would’ve used a straight down hanging method or in an extender and apply the device to the uncovered shaft.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Does the cock HAVE to drape over the thigh when heating with the US Pro 2000 2nd edition?

If I hadn’t read this thread I would’ve used a straight down hanging method or in an extender and apply the device to the uncovered shaft.

Not necessarily, but its practical.

The reason behind resting the penis on the leg is to have some sort of backing medium. That means, some sound waves go through the penis being lost in the air. By having it resting on the leg, those waves are hitting your tissue keeping the heat in the same area. Another plus of using your leg, is that it allows you to have a better feeling of temperature. The penis doesnt really register the sensation of burning like other parts of the body. So if it burns on the leg, you might be getting too hot. It s a good complement to the thermometer .


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Originally Posted by igigi
Not necessarily, but its practical.

The reason behind resting the penis on the leg is to have some sort of backing medium. That means, some sound waves go through the penis being lost in the air. By having it resting on the leg, those waves are hitting your tissue keeping the heat in the same area. Another plus of using your leg, is that it allows you to have a better feeling of temperature. The penis doesnt really register the sensation of burning like other parts of the body. So if it burns on the leg, you might be getting too hot. It s a good complement to the thermometer .

Thanks for the response. Can we just use the general timings to achieve a sufficient heat provided here on thunders or is it HIGHLY recommended we use a thermometer?

Originally Posted by djrobins
Thanks for the response. Can we just use the general timings to achieve a sufficient heat provided here on thunders or is it HIGHLY recommended we use a thermometer?

monitoring temperature is imperative. There is no way to tell if you are in the therapeutic zone without a thermocouple. Or, you could be causing tissue damage without knowing it. Temperature is the whole purpose of the US approach. It is useless without measuring temperature, or at the very least highly inaccurate and unreliable.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Regarding cycle length, what is the general consensus? 6-8 weeks and then take a deconditioning break? I’m two months in doing 3 on 2 off and it feels like I’m just getting started. I want to keep building on gains, but I also don’t want to push the limits of safety and/or strengthen my septum more than it already is (I.e. Steel cord). How long of a break if so?

Originally Posted by Sthom
Regarding cycle length, what is the general consensus? 6-8 weeks and then take a deconditioning break? I’m two months in doing 3 on 2 off and it feels like I’m just getting started. I want to keep building on gains, but I also don’t want to push the limits of safety and/or strengthen my septum more than it already is (I.e. Steel cord). How long of a break if so?

Conventionally we have determined that 6 weeks should be a period. Even if you are still making progress. No rush, all that means is that you growth will continue on the next period and most probably on the third period too.

But in order to better determine your situation, it would be good for you to share all the daily measurements in order to statistically analyze them and chart them to see the strain curve. What is your average strain?


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Registered to say that after trying ADS, manual stretches, and hanging, this has been the only thing to reliably work for me. No previous BPFSL/BPEL gains.

Over the course of a month I did sessions every other day and went from 17.1cm to 18.6cm BPFSL. Gains tapered down to around 1mm every 1-1.5 weeks and so I took a break of 2 months. Gains are still around 1mm every 1-1.5 weeks— I’ll just keep working at it.

My protocol, which probably could use improvement:
1. Short set of manual stretches
2. 15 minutes of hanging with 2.5lbs
3. 15 minutes of US in reps of 10 seconds on, then 10 seconds off
4. 15 minutes of hanging with 2.5lbs

Other notes:
- For the hanging before and after the US, I use an external heat pad to reduce pain from any skin stretching.
- I used the US Pro 2000 on the high setting.
- I use a vacuum hanger with one of the CTC machines to keep the levels steady. My workspace is substantially reduced because of the hanger, but things are still working so I don’t mind much.
- Also tried 3 days on/2 days off and experienced no changes except more dry skin.
- Tried doing 2 sets of 15 minutes of US with 2 different target regions. This resulted in, I think, a small interior burn that would sting whenever I passed the US over it. Healed with 2 months of rest.

Regarding my US technique:
- I always keep 2 fingers under the area of the shaft that I’m heating
- It’s necessary to swap the fingers that are under the shaft because they’ll get uncomfortable; it’s probably the feeling of your fingertips heating up from the inside.
- Towards the end of the session, my fingers heat up more slowly. I think this is because I’m not applying enough US gel.
- Pinching seems to happen when you don’t use enough US gel, or if you have too much hair in the way.
- 10 seconds on: small circles over the target area
- 10 seconds off: large ellipses including the target area but mostly off of the target area

Since my technique has been working for me, I haven’t reviewed the fundamentals in a while. I need to re-read some of the original posts so I can participate in the discussion.

Also, I wasn’t recording pre-stretch BPFL vs post-stretch BPFSL (which I think is what we’re supposed to use for strain calculations?) because I also was getting low percentages when I calculated everything. Like I said, I need to go back over the fundamentals so I can participate more fully here; it’s possible that the previous sentence is wildly incorrect. I’m open to correction with respect to calculating strain %, or with respect to vocabulary if I used the wrong words.

@yayafigs
When you say no previous gains. do you mean that you flat out have had no gains at all since starting your PE?
Did you have any previous “newbie” gains at all, or any other type of initial gains prior to beginning the US?

I am researching this now to begin my first period soon, so all info is good info.

Originally Posted by YayaFigs
Registered to say that after trying ADS, manual stretches, and hanging, this has been the only thing to reliably work for me. No previous BPFSL/BPEL gains.

Over the course of a month I did sessions every other day and went from 17.1cm to 18.6cm BPFSL. Gains tapered down to around 1mm every 1-1.5 weeks and so I took a break of 2 months. Gains are still around 1mm every 1-1.5 weeks— I’ll just keep working at it.

My protocol, which probably could use improvement:
1. Short set of manual stretches
2. 15 minutes of hanging with 2.5lbs
3. 15 minutes of US in reps of 10 seconds on, then 10 seconds off
4. 15 minutes of hanging with 2.5lbs

Other notes:
- For the hanging before and after the US, I use an external heat pad to reduce pain from any skin stretching.
- I used the US Pro 2000 on the high setting.
- I use a vacuum hanger with one of the CTC machines to keep the levels steady. My workspace is substantially reduced because of the hanger, but things are still working so I don’t mind much.
- Also tried 3 days on/2 days off and experienced no changes except more dry skin.
- Tried doing 2 sets of 15 minutes of US with 2 different target regions. This resulted in, I think, a small interior burn that would sting whenever I passed the US over it. Healed with 2 months of rest.

Regarding my US technique:
- I always keep 2 fingers under the area of the shaft that I’m heating
- It’s necessary to swap the fingers that are under the shaft because they’ll get uncomfortable; it’s probably the feeling of your fingertips heating up from the inside.
- Towards the end of the session, my fingers heat up more slowly. I think this is because I’m not applying enough US gel.
- Pinching seems to happen when you don’t use enough US gel, or if you have too much hair in the way.
- 10 seconds on: small circles over the target area
- 10 seconds off: large ellipses including the target area but mostly off of the target area

Since my technique has been working for me, I haven’t reviewed the fundamentals in a while. I need to re-read some of the original posts so I can participate in the discussion.

Also, I wasn’t recording pre-stretch BPFL vs post-stretch BPFSL (which I think is what we’re supposed to use for strain calculations?) because I also was getting low percentages when I calculated everything. Like I said, I need to go back over the fundamentals so I can participate more fully here; it’s possible that the previous sentence is wildly incorrect. I’m open to correction with respect to calculating strain %, or with respect to vocabulary if I used the wrong words.

Good info. I also used the fingers under technique to get a feel for where the heat is. Have you incorporated a temperature measuring device yet?

Originally Posted by 7by5
Anyone that wants to amend this, please repost with Ultrasound Guide (v.2) so we can keep track of the latest guide for newcomers.

Key Points
Goal Temp Range: 39-43C
- This is the temperature range you want to aim for during your ultrasound session. You won’t actually be able to confirm this without a urethral thermometer which bring a risk of injury, infection and are quite uncomfortable, however this is what you could use to measure if you so choose. User: Manko and User: Kyrpa have used thermometers to measure temperature changes during treatment and have recorded findings in this thread.

Heat Acceleration Time: 4 - 10 mins
- This is the range of time it rough takes to heat to the temperature range above, personally I’m using a 3mhz machine and it takes about 10 minutes to reach a good warmth within my unit, however I’m also starting from 7.75 BP length so I imagine the range has 2 variables, the frequency of ultrasound (1mhz or 3mhz) and the size of your penis (smaller will heat quicker owing to less volume).

Duration: 20 minutes
This is the length of time you want to be using ultasound at the Goal Temp Range above, the way I look at it ultrasound is a 30 minute treatment period for me, 10 minutes to reach Goal Temp Range and then 20 minutes to have that temperature range impact the collegenous tissue. However if you reached this temperature at 4 minutes, you could consider the Duration treatment period to be 24 minutes.

Ultrasound Equipment details:
Power: 2.0w/cm2
BNR: <6:1
Transducer Head Size: between 3 - 5 cm^2
Duty Cycle: Continuous (100%)
Frequency: 1MHz or 3MHz

Methodology (quote: Krypa)
1.Conditioning stretch using stress relaxation type exercise. Can be produced with multiple ways or equipment. In this phase the penis elongates as much is possible during 30 minutes exercise. Some have amplified this phase with some sort of heat source, not the ultrasound. I do it usually cold to have the variables minimized.
The load has been tested to be optimal, crucial for the result is not to be too heavy.

2. Ultrasound heated stretch for V minutes. The heat is elevated to +40C along the whole shaft if possible. At this phase the load is increased to be around 50- 60% heavier from previous set. It is not dependent on the equipment used but the best way to apply and control the heat is stretching OTL, penis laying on top top of the thigh.

3.Cooldown stretch for +10min. Penis is left in full load situation while fully elongated, until the temperature has dropped down. Best way is go use fixed length on the setup.
Or manipulated manually by cyclical manual stretches. Both ways work and have some advantages.

We monitor the strain. In each exercise we aim to elongate BPFSL aiming for 2.5% strain. Personally the main percentage has been around 3%. Even more than 4.5% has been seen occasionally. Some of the elongation is permanent. We can be predicting 1mm permanent elongation every 5 days cycle in a longrun.

Thanks very much for your reply, this clarifies a lot. Still quite a few things to go over;

I recall reading from Kyrpa that we should never heat the tissue without it being under tension(stretched). So am I right to assume we need to be applying US while under tension from a stretching device?

So the process you have described would be
1) Elongate the penis as much as possible for 30 minutes, with no heat applied
2) Increase this stretching tension load (with weights?) while applying US heat and bring it up to the 40c desired temperature, which could take between 4-10 minutes if done correctly
3) Stop applying heat but stay in the stretched position, allow to cool down

The senior members of this forum are clearly very intelligent and going about this is in a scientific and thorough way, and these methods are quite inaccessible to the public. I’ve been reading for hours and still quite confused as to how to specifically go about this.

All I know for sure is;

1) heat the penis with US, the optimal core temperature of roughly 40c allows the tissue to be elongate permanently
2) stretch the penis.

I’m not sure if 1 and 2 should be done together, and what tools and methods are now recommended for stretching.

All advice and clarification is very welcomed. Thank you to everyone here for all their hard work.

Originally Posted by fockewulf
Thanks very much for your reply, this clarifies a lot. Still quite a few things to go over;

I recall reading from Kyrpa that we should never heat the tissue without it being under tension(stretched). So am I right to assume we need to be applying US while under tension from a stretching device?

So the process you have described would be
1) Elongate the penis as much as possible for 30 minutes, with no heat applied
2) Increase this stretching tension load (with weights?) while applying US heat and bring it up to the 40c desired temperature, which could take between 4-10 minutes if done correctly
3) Stop applying heat but stay in the stretched position, allow to cool down

The senior members of this forum are clearly very intelligent and going about this is in a scientific and thorough way, and these methods are quite inaccessible to the public. I’ve been reading for hours and still quite confused as to how to specifically go about this.

All I know for sure is;

1) heat the penis with US, the optimal core temperature of roughly 40c allows the tissue to be elongate permanently
2) stretch the penis.

I’m not sure if 1 and 2 should be done together, and what tools and methods are now recommended for stretching.

All advice and clarification is very welcomed. Thank you to everyone here for all their hard work.

You are correct with your three steps of the process, but incompletely.

Before you start MEASURE BPFSL and write it down with date.

1. Elongate the penis NOT as much as possible for 30 minutes, instead you apply stress relaxation for 30 minutes.
2. Continue stress relaxation, but this time applying UltraSound and bring core temperature to 40 degrees Celsius. It will take almost 10 minutes to reach target temperature. Apply US for 20 minutes total, including warm up period.
3. Correct, stop applying heat, stay stretched for 10 minutes total for cooldown. After that remove everything and IMMEDIATELY measure BPFSL and write it down with date.


06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 08/07/2020 BPFSL: 23cm (9.05") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm)

P.S.: Original start of PE is Circa 1998AD. Aprox size was BPEL: 17.78cm (7") EG: 12.44cm (4.9")

Originally Posted by igigi
You are correct with your three steps of the process, but incompletely.

Before you start MEASURE BPFSL and write it down with date.

1. Elongate the penis NOT as much as possible for 30 minutes, instead you apply stress relaxation for 30 minutes.
2. Continue stress relaxation, but this time applying UltraSound and bring core temperature to 40 degrees Celsius. It will take almost 10 minutes to reach target temperature. Apply US for 20 minutes total, including warm up period.
3. Correct, stop applying heat, stay stretched for 10 minutes total for cooldown. After that remove everything and IMMEDIATELY measure BPFSL and write it down with date.

Thanks for the quick response. Some questions:

BPFSL’: does this simply mean fully stretch flacid and measure the maximum length I can get?

‘Stress relaxation’: can you please elaborate on what you mean by this and how to do it?

What device would you recommend for stretching?

I’m also somewhat concerned about US waves affecting my testi. How does on mitigate this risk? Should you simply cover them up?

The glossary can be found:

In the upper right hand of your screen click “more”
Choose FAQ in the lower section of the menu options
Click on glossary which is a hot link


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

I need the help by Kyrpa and everyone

Hi, I discovered penis engagement 15 years ago. I have tried all the various exercises and techniques and although I have not been consistent over the last few years, my thought is always to find the right techniques to grow. I have never been able to grow and have tried everything. For this reason I am now hoping that ultrasound can do what manual exercises only failed to do, probably due to a little internal heat. I’ve read all the posts and sorry if I don’t write English very well but since I care so much I would like to ask you about the things I didn’t understand to start perfectly and see what happens since I’m a hard gainer. A good summary of the most important things was done in post #475 so here I just pose my doubts. My dick is BPFSL 14 cm and BPEL 15.5 cm. I’ll be ordering Us Pro 2000 2ND shortly (that’s the portable one right?), but I also need more advice so I buy everything and get started:
1.I have an extender vacuum modification but it’s from 2009 and I can’t wear it long because it hurts and then slips off, since it’s important that it holds well, what can I buy as a vacuum head that will fit? Are these ok? What do you guys use? I need something comfortable and strong :)

Vacuum:
https://it.aliexpress.com/item/4001…earchweb201603_
ADS:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100…eba2e 0ezcT3MA
These look durable to me but too expensive:
https://lghangerllc.com/product/pac…nd-pump-copy-2/

2.Stress relaxation: In the first 20 minute (phase 1)would I use extender to the length just over my BPEL? Or do I continue to stretch to the maximum I can for all the time? Then with ultrasound I can’t use extender (because the dick doesn’t adhere well, because there is air in which the ultrasound dissipates and in my opinion because there are rods blocking), so I do hanger (I have gym micro weights that go up to 2 kg together, I can buy another kg but where do I find something to buy to hang them? I wouldn’t buy the bib hanger because it would cover my entire rod) or ADS on one leg (I have a hot pack to heat and rest on my leg). So a great vacuum is the key and I need to get as much pull as possible on the leg. But then the part that I have to treat is the ventral and maybe left and right, not the dorsal that is attached to the leg (then the heat comes anyway) and I have to make continuous movements without ever stopping, right? If I do hanging I attach everything to the vacuum and the cock is downward so I can use two US: first on one half of my cock and then on the other, but I read “parallel but not on opposite sides for the standing waves, they must not collide but or overlap” (post 110), what does that mean? So they must not be for example at the same height one on the right and one on the left / or one in front or one behind? Because I can’t put them close together: my dick is too small the base of the ultrasound is big (it takes up at least my whole dick in diameter, so how do I place these two together on the middle of the shaft? Because if I place one on one side and move it, on the opposite side there is air if I am hanging so I thought there should be the other device,( don’t you have a drawing or video to point to)?
Can I use a fulcrum like Stretch while hanging or is it better to make it go towards the floor and work it with two (I don’t have a cable under my desk like a pulley) ? Like this or a stick:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400…7424c4dd HGwrQ
3. I read that the apparatus heats up (post 284) and automatically freezes to drop in temperature: how do you avoid overheating? Is it caused by too little gel and too much time standing still on the same spot?
4. Since I want to enlarge both length and girth, I could devote myself to length, then, in a break period, I could do jelq, I was thinking to start gradually: do ultrasound for 1 month 1 day on/2 off, for another month 2 days on/2 off and for the third month 3 days on /2 off, then take a break (or not? And for how long) and do jelq (I also have vacuum pumps), but what could I do for girth to make it really grow? Since I can’t do jelq if I’m applying ultrasound and am on stretch.

By the way in another post it talks about the two muscles PC and Ischiocavernosus, but I can isolate one by doing Kegel with a limp dick, the other by doing Kegel in erection, is that correct? Is there any better method? Here is the text I read: “BS is reached best when penis is headed upwards and for attack each side of BS angled left or right. IS legs are reached best by angled penis sideways and to contract all the radiating striations twisting and bending the shaft your hand as a fulcrum is beneficial.” for these questions but I want to have clear ideas so I can do things the best I can, this is my last attempt before leaving everything.
Thank you very much

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 PM.