Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Originally Posted by djrobins
That’s what the US heat guys are saying, that it happens QUICK. 1/4” BPEL is nothing to sneeze at. If you’ve been stuck at a plateau for years it’s going to be incredible to have ANY type of gains, let alone a full 1/4” BPEL. Keep at it, that might become 1/2” or 3/4” of total gains…

I completely agree. Imagine I was stuck for about a decade with zero growth of any kind. Suddenly with US therapy I add almost an inch of BPFSL in a span of about 6 weeks. Now in my case this hasn’t translated in BPEL, but I have my own “gut feeling” or theory about it. I believe that but continue more periods of US, the rest of the tunica will I’ve in and follow. Only the septum cannot grow exponentially without affect surrounding tissues. At some point it will carry the rest with it. I am curious about my second US period which is coming soon.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by djrobins
That’s what the US heat guys are saying, that it happens QUICK. 1/4” BPEL is nothing to sneeze at. If you’ve been stuck at a plateau for years it’s going to be incredible to have ANY type of gains, let alone a full 1/4” BPEL. Keep at it, that might become 1/2” or 3/4” of total gains…

Very true and thanks for the reality check. I’ll keep at it and get more consistent measurements.
I’m still ultimately primarily interested in applying these ideas and technology to girth because despite having been very consistent with girth work for years now, I’ve been plateaued at 5 3/4”MSEG for a very long time. Length has always come more readily for me than girth.

Originally Posted by Golddinger
Very true and thanks for the reality check. I’ll keep at it and get more consistent measurements.
I’m still ultimately primarily interested in applying these ideas and technology to girth because despite having been very consistent with girth work for years now, I’ve been plateaued at 5 3/4”MSEG for a very long time. Length has always come more readily for me than girth.

My friend, your feedback and experience just proves what we have all been seeing.

In my own experience I found out, and now more than ever before, that girth comes by itself once you start filling up the gap between BPFSL and BPEL. If your BPFSL > BPEL, you will hardly gain girth, but you will not have a hard time adding length. On the other hand, if exercising for length is extremely difficult, and your BPFSL = BPEL, your girth will come up easy.

Based on this, is that I am personally focused strictly on length. My girth grew extremely fast a few years ago when I went back to PE, unable to grow length (BPFSL = BPEL) but girth skyrocketed.

So the news is, if you focus on length and close that gap, then your girth will grow.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

So I finally got a thermometer that would work and measured my temp between my shaft and leg. I’m using the US gel between my shaft and leg, and applying it generously all along the shaft on top. I have tension pulling my shaft to the left over my thigh, and the shaft is rotated with the ventral side up. I’m set on High with my US Pro 2nd edition. I can feel heat on my leg within about 5-10 seconds…almost unbearably so at times, as I’m slowly moving both transducers up and down my shaft (small circles, with both of them parallel so I’m not aiming them at each other). I’m treating for 20 minutes (after 30 minute warmup), and then holding tension for another 10 minute cool down. After I’m done, my leg is always red underneath my shaft from the heat. This is my 3rd, 3 days on, 2 days off, session, without much to show. After 20 minutes, the highest my temp got was 37 degrees C…which would make sense that I’m not getting my plastic deformation, because I’m not hot enough. I figured I was doing okay, with the amount of heat I was feeling prior to actually measuring the temperature, but I guess I’m just not getting up to temp. I believe what I read is that the 1MHz machines have a depth of 3cm…could I just be too thin and it’s shooting through and past my shaft, and really just heating my leg a lot? I’ve got a 5” girth, so nothing that small. Just curious what your guys thoughts might be.

Originally Posted by ObiWan77
So I finally got a thermometer that would work and measured my temp between my shaft and leg. I’m using the US gel between my shaft and leg, and applying it generously all along the shaft on top. I have tension pulling my shaft to the left over my thigh, and the shaft is rotated with the ventral side up. I’m set on High with my US Pro 2nd edition. I can feel heat on my leg within about 5-10 seconds…almost unbearably so at times, as I’m slowly moving both transducers up and down my shaft (small circles, with both of them parallel so I’m not aiming them at each other). I’m treating for 20 minutes (after 30 minute warmup), and then holding tension for another 10 minute cool down. After I’m done, my leg is always red underneath my shaft from the heat. This is my 3rd, 3 days on, 2 days off, session, without much to show. After 20 minutes, the highest my temp got was 37 degrees C…which would make sense that I’m not getting my plastic deformation, because I’m not hot enough. I figured I was doing okay, with the amount of heat I was feeling prior to actually measuring the temperature, but I guess I’m just not getting up to temp. I believe what I read is that the 1MHz machines have a depth of 3cm…could I just be too thin and it’s shooting through and past my shaft, and really just heating my leg a lot? I’ve got a 5” girth, so nothing that small. Just curious what your guys thoughts might be.

Two things to do:

1. I am suspecting you are experiencing the same phenomenon I had. Accoustic interference. Sure, you are keeping the transducers parallel, but keeping them together next to each other will also cause problems. I had that. I started moving them next to each other very close, touching each other at times, and I couldnt get my temperature up.

In order to troubleshoot: Try one transducer at a time. Put one of them in high, start the therapy and start monitoring temp. If you try it in a small section after a few minutes it should be able to bring you up closer to 40 degrees. If you succeed, then add the second transducer, but from now on keep them as far apart as possible. What I do, while one is at the base of my penis, the other is half way. While the bottom one gets closet to half way, the other is closer to the glans and so on. As far apart as possible at all times.

2. If you think your penis is too thin while stretched, you can minimize this with the angle you are pulling it to the side. If your weight is hanging down on the side of the leg, that is making your penis too flat against your leg, allowing the sound waves to pass directly to the leg. Try somehow using a cable or a rope making that tension go sideways at the height of your leg and then down.

Also, this has a second implication. If the weight is pushing your penis agains the leg, you are creating a huge amount of friction. Now, 1lb for example will do almost zero to your penis in terms of tension, because you have to account for that friction over the leg.

Ideally, you gotta rest your penis over the leg but with as little pressure as possible over the leg. Also do not put unnecessary pressure on the shaft with the transducer. just enough for a good contact. Extra pressure will also flatten the shaft allowing waves to pass directly to the leg.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by igigi
Two things to do:

1. I am suspecting you are experiencing the same phenomenon I had. Accoustic interference. Sure, you are keeping the transducers parallel, but keeping them together next to each other will also cause problems. I had that. I started moving them next to each other very close, touching each other at times, and I couldnt get my temperature up.

In order to troubleshoot: Try one transducer at a time. Put one of them in high, start the therapy and start monitoring temp. If you try it in a small section after a few minutes it should be able to bring you up closer to 40 degrees. If you succeed, then add the second transducer, but from now on keep them as far apart as possible. What I do, while one is at the base of my penis, the other is half way. While the bottom one gets closet to half way, the other is closer to the glans and so on. As far apart as possible at all times.

2. If you think your penis is too thin while stretched, you can minimize this with the angle you are pulling it to the side. If your weight is hanging down on the side of the leg, that is making your penis too flat against your leg, allowing the sound waves to pass directly to the leg. Try somehow using a cable or a rope making that tension go sideways at the height of your leg and then down.

Also, this has a second implication. If the weight is pushing your penis agains the leg, you are creating a huge amount of friction. Now, 1lb for example will do almost zero to your penis in terms of tension, because you have to account for that friction over the leg.

Ideally, you gotta rest your penis over the leg but with as little pressure as possible over the leg. Also do not put unnecessary pressure on the shaft with the transducer. just enough for a good contact. Extra pressure will also flatten the shaft allowing waves to pass directly to the leg.


That was very good advices!


190416 Bpel 16,5 Bpfsl 16,5 Meg 14,2 Beg 15,0

210312 Bpel 19 Bpfsl 19,6 Meg 14,5 Beg 15,3

___Gain Bpel +2,5 Bpfsl +3,1 Meg +0,3 Beg +0,3

Originally Posted by igigi
My friend, your feedback and experience just proves what we have all been seeing.

In my own experience I found out, and now more than ever before, that girth comes by itself once you start filling up the gap between BPFSL and BPEL. If your BPFSL > BPEL, you will hardly gain girth, but you will not have a hard time adding length. On the other hand, if exercising for length is extremely difficult, and your BPFSL = BPEL, your girth will come up easy.

Based on this, is that I am personally focused strictly on length. My girth grew extremely fast a few years ago when I went back to PE, unable to grow length (BPFSL = BPEL) but girth skyrocketed.

So the news is, if you focus on length and close that gap, then your girth will grow.

That makes sense to me thanks for the guidance! What I’m confused about now is the impression I have that this US approach only really targets the BPFSL, without really getting the BPEL. Is this a mistaken impression? Or should I be looking to other length-targeting exercises that more specifically target just the BPEL and focus on closing the gap rather than just widening the gap?

You can’t have an EL that’s longer than SL, so it seems logical that once you can increase your SL, your EL can follow behind.

Originally Posted by Golddinger
That makes sense to me thanks for the guidance! What I’m confused about now is the impression I have that this US approach only really targets the BPFSL, without really getting the BPEL. Is this a mistaken impression? Or should I be looking to other length-targeting exercises that more specifically target just the BPEL and focus on closing the gap rather than just widening the gap?

It depends on the size of your gap.

This is a territory in which we are still gathering more data. As of now, we know some people see a BPEL increase behind the BPFSL, while others dont. Me for example, after gaining 2cm of BPFSL saw zero increase on BPEL from US alone. However, I tend to think that in my case BPEL HAS to give up at some point and follow behind. That is why I am concentrated strictly on BPFSL right now. It might be that for some people it takes a bigger gap, for others a smaller gap. It might be proportional to size too. We dont know too much.

But as far as the US therapy itself, yes it targets directly BPFSL at the Septum.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Haven’t posted much here but I obtained a Chatanooga Intelect 3MHz device a few months ago. Extremely user friendly and works perfectly.

I injured myself the first time I used it by going too hard, I got a urethral tear when pumping and clamping which when left open to urine, promptly gave me Urethritis. Been recovering ever since and I’m finally back and ready to give this another shot.

My goals are mostly girth focused, I currently have 7.75” inches of BPEL (unsure of BPFSL), BEG 4.75” and MSEG 5”. My ideal size and where I would stop would be 8.5” BPEL and 6” BEG/MSEG.

I want to ask if anyone has any guidance they can provide on routines they are trying to target girth, I’m a hard gainer with regards to girth and haven’t seen any improvements over the last 2 years of intermittent training, I only ever gained 0.75” of length at the start.

Originally Posted by 7by5
Haven’t posted much here but I obtained a Chatanooga Intelect 3MHz device a few months ago. Extremely user friendly and works perfectly.

I injured myself the first time I used it by going too hard, I got a urethral tear when pumping and clamping which when left open to urine, promptly gave me Urethritis. Been recovering ever since and I’m finally back and ready to give this another shot.

My goals are mostly girth focused, I currently have 7.75” inches of BPEL (unsure of BPFSL), BEG 4.75” and MSEG 5”. My ideal size and where I would stop would be 8.5” BPEL and 6” BEG/MSEG.

I want to ask if anyone has any guidance they can provide on routines they are trying to target girth, I’m a hard gainer with regards to girth and haven’t seen any improvements over the last 2 years of intermittent training, I only ever gained 0.75” of length at the start.

From what I have read from all the US threads.. What is essential for girth is to do some form of heated bundle stretches before the acutal girth work. I think Kyrpa does 20min bundled US heated stretches before his clamping and pumping.

Originally Posted by 7by5
Haven’t posted much here but I obtained a Chatanooga Intelect 3MHz device a few months ago. Extremely user friendly and works perfectly.

I injured myself the first time I used it by going too hard, I got a urethral tear when pumping and clamping which when left open to urine, promptly gave me Urethritis. Been recovering ever since and I’m finally back and ready to give this another shot.

My goals are mostly girth focused, I currently have 7.75” inches of BPEL (unsure of BPFSL), BEG 4.75” and MSEG 5”. My ideal size and where I would stop would be 8.5” BPEL and 6” BEG/MSEG.

I want to ask if anyone has any guidance they can provide on routines they are trying to target girth, I’m a hard gainer with regards to girth and haven’t seen any improvements over the last 2 years of intermittent training, I only ever gained 0.75” of length at the start.

What is your BPFSL?


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by igigi
What is your BPFSL?

What is the best way to measure this? Grip around the corona and pull forward?

Measurement taken with a tape measure.

Originally Posted by Doncock1
From what I have read from all the US threads.. What is essential for girth is to do some form of heated bundle stretches before the acutal girth work. I think Kyrpa does 20min bundled US heated stretches before his clamping and pumping.

Very interesting, it makes sense as the idea would be to soften and stretch the tunica to allow for better expansion. I must say though, I’m definitely not going to do pumping and clamping in the same session. I wonder if Kyrpa only uses ultrasound when he does the bundled stretches or if he uses it for the pumping and clamping too.

I’ve got the tools I need but before starting I’ve a few questions and observations.

1 - Is there a set weight everybody’s using or is this based from previous hanging/extending? I could do a full run with the lowest weight (0.5Kg) and up this on consecutive runs. For that matter; does anybody increase the weight throughout the workout? (perhaps based off of strain effectiveness)

2 - In my uni program we’ve done body composition assessments. Including measuring body fat percentage. To attain a reasonable degree or accuracy fat measurement using calipers were done 3 times for every fold with the average used as comparison. This ended up producing results in range of better methods of measurement (Impedance, etc). Is it worth doing this with Pre- and Post-BPFSL measurements?

3 - What’s the total length of a cycle and a decon break. May have been answered but didn’t find this right away. (Unless we track this using diminishing returns in the excel spreadsheet)

4 - Uniformity of heating; I intend on using a vacuum bell (VacExtender stuff) for hanging while using low weights with my unit over my leg. Given that I’m right-handed it makes sense to me have my unit over my left leg. Seeing as different material (and layers) absorb ultrasound at different rates, could this have an effect on how uniform everything is heated and as a consequence an impact on the tissues. I’m suggesting this with the thought that regular heating of one side of tissue may lead to the development of curvature.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 AM.