Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

My device works!! I‘m so happy.

In the high intensity mode it doesn‘t make a sound but its still working because my dick got insanely hot..

But now my balls hurt and are somewhat harder, especially the left ball. I know it says, and also you said Kyrpa, never point at the testicles, but I didn‘t directly.. I worked on my dick and sometimes also on my shaft. It seems that the ultrasound went through my shaft into my testicles, and now they hurt and like I said my left ball is hard.

Do I have to worry? What could happen for bad stuff when it went in my testicles? Because Kyrpa you said NEVER point at the TESTICLES.

Originally Posted by Cobra97
My device works!! I‘m so happy.

In the high intensity mode it doesn‘t make a sound but its still working because my dick got insanely hot..

But now my balls hurt and are somewhat harder, especially the left ball. I know it says, and also you said Kyrpa, never point at the testicles, but I didn‘t directly.. I worked on my dick and sometimes also on my shaft. It seems that the ultrasound went through my shaft into my testicles, and now they hurt and like I said my left ball is hard.

Do I have to worry? What could happen for bad stuff when it went in my testicles? Because Kyrpa you said NEVER point at the TESTICLES.

Good to hear the machine operates.
What you have to understand is that the 1MHz penetrates really deep, well beyond 10cm.

When said not to point towards testicles it means not even through the shaft.

Placing the transducer on the dorsal side near the base is a way of looking troubles.

If the exposure has not been long and not stationary, I can’t see you have done much of a harm. It will be fine.

Be cautious with it and think of ways to place the transducer pointing away from the testicles. Move them away or cover them with your hand if necessary.

You can even use lighter modes when learning to operate safely. Find the safest ways to operate succesfully.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
Good to hear the machine operates.
What you have to understand is that the 1MHz penetrates really deep, well beyond 10cm.

When said not to point towards testicles it means not even through the shaft.

Placing the transducer on the dorsal side near the base is a way of looking troubles.

If the exposure has not been long and not stationary, I can’t see you have done much of a harm. It will be fine.

Be cautious with it and think of ways to place the transducer pointing away from the testicles. Move them away or cover them with your hand if necessary.

You can even use lighter modes when learning to operate safely. Find the safest ways to operate succesfully.

When using an extender, the base of the extender pushes your balls out of the way.

When applying the protocol OTL, I put a cock ring over both testicles so my testicles stay together and further away from my shaft.


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

Okay thank you very much for your answer!

Here is another question. What do you think about shock wave therapy?

Originally Posted by Cobra97
Okay thank you very much for your answer!

Here is another question. What do you think about shock wave therapy?

For the purpose which it is intended and within the realms of the recognized treatments, for the diagnosed condition it is great.
For anyone perfectly healthy, not suffering from any kind of ED or age-related size loss not so much.

For finding any edge for the enhanced recovery from the PE exercises the use has to be really gentle, very sparsely executed.
With any of the more aggressive or excessively frequent programs this powerful tool easily turns against the initial purpose.

If the practitioner is already on the ultrasound-aided concept I would suggest using it gently during the decon only.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Stixman
Please see my 2 posts above and kindly advise.

Hey Stix,

I’ll try to be brief so that this thread doesn’t get unnecessarily bigger.
What you write here sounds all a bit uncoordinated and - sorry - chaotic. You call it a juggling act, which is not the best way to describe it when you’re doing it right. We’re not in a circus, after all. I recommend you to bring a little more calm into the whole topic. An approach according to the motto “a lot helps a lot” and “why don’t we just reverse the polarity” will not bring you any further. Kyrpä has brought together and tested the science in painstaking work, other users confirm this with their successes. Why do you want to leave this way then?

Since you have so many problems, I think it makes sense that you start your own log, then we can go into detail there. Once you have your own log, you can post the link here: Be sure that the US gang will not let you down.

Based on your data, Kyrpä’s formula spits out a sweet spot of 3.1 kg. Then you should decide if you want to continue with SR or creep. Based on my own experience and the successes reported here, I recommend creeping. It is simply more controllable than SR. Start with 0.5 kg, add 100 g every minute, so that after 20 min you are at 2.5 kg. After another 10 min under 2.5 kg, increase to 3.5 kg and use US. After 20 … 25 min US under 3.5 kg, turn everything off, increase to 4.2 kg and let your device cool down for 10 min. That’s the fucking mystery.

I “glue” the US phantom to the shaft with US gel and yes, I am still using it. This holds by itself and I can not understand why you want to build a fixation for the Phantom. It’s all much more calm than you describe.

Your promise to continue metrically has lasted exactly 3:30 h :)
I recommend that you thicken the end of the gauge with tape so that it doesn’t cut into fat pad. By the way: Absolute values do not matter. It is always the relative measured value that counts. This means PRE vs. POST. Or BPFSL before the period and after. Whether the measured values are 2 mm higher or lower is only of interest to your ego. The change is important for success and to determine this, you need a reliable measurement method.

Originally Posted by Rocco25
Hey Stix,

I’ll try to be brief so that this thread doesn’t get unnecessarily bigger.
What you write here sounds all a bit uncoordinated and - sorry - chaotic. You call it a juggling act, which is not the best way to describe it when you’re doing it right. We’re not in a circus, after all. I recommend you to bring a little more calm into the whole topic. An approach according to the motto “a lot helps a lot” and “why don’t we just reverse the polarity” will not bring you any further. Kyrpä has brought together and tested the science in painstaking work, other users confirm this with their successes. Why do you want to leave this way then?

Since you have so many problems, I think it makes sense that you start your own log, then we can go into detail there. Once you have your own log, you can post the link here: Be sure that the US gang will not let you down.

Based on your data, Kyrpä’s formula spits out a sweet spot of 3.1 kg. Then you should decide if you want to continue with SR or creep. Based on my own experience and the successes reported here, I recommend creeping. It is simply more controllable than SR. Start with 0.5 kg, add 100 g every minute, so that after 20 min you are at 2.5 kg. After another 10 min under 2.5 kg, increase to 3.5 kg and use US. After 20 … 25 min US under 3.5 kg, turn everything off, increase to 4.2 kg and let your device cool down for 10 min. That’s the fucking mystery.

I “glue” the US phantom to the shaft with US gel and yes, I am still using it. This holds by itself and I can not understand why you want to build a fixation for the Phantom. It’s all much more calm than you describe.

Your promise to continue metrically has lasted exactly 3:30 h :)
I recommend that you thicken the end of the gauge with tape so that it doesn’t cut into fat pad. By the way: Absolute values do not matter. It is always the relative measured value that counts. This means PRE vs. POST. Or BPFSL before the period and after. Whether the measured values are 2 mm higher or lower is only of interest to your ego. The change is important for success and to determine this, you need a reliable measurement method.

The feedback is greatly appreciated and helpful.


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

Stixman’s Ultrasonic Adventure

This is the link to my thread which is dedicated to the ultrasound protocols. I do not want to hijack this thread. I am starting to get work and life more in order and am starting to finally get some time back to myself so I can work on learning how to grow my Dick some more.

I really appreciate all of the research which has gone into these protocols and the support of Our Community.

I have definitely been struggling to replicate everything but feel I am getting closer and closer and will soon start to gain BPFSL.


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

Burning Sensation That Isn’t Skin Based

At first I thought it was skin based, maybe IR heater, but over the past week I’ve deduced that it’s definitely felt deeper at the tunica septum level. The past few days in my pre-ultrasound warmup of about 45mins, I’ve been using a space heater, to certainly rule out IR lamp as a culprit.

And yeah, especially in the morning I’m getting a burning sensation, without US, about 20-30mins in to the session. It’s not terrible pain, feels similar to having eaten a pepper maybe, felt along the shaft, and it goes away immediately after ending the hanging session. But it also seems to have progressed to being a bit more intense in the past few days, and I want to be cautious.

Anyone else get this burning sensation in your septum/tunica? Is this normal for stretching the tissues? I read a bit here that some people feel a similar thing, but those are very old posts.

I’ve been going 18 days now, 2 sessions per day, each about 1.5-2 hours long, each session with 15mins ultrasound. I’ve gained 8mm of morning-measured BPFSL; 7mm of morning-measured BPEL, and 1cm of maximum, post-session BPFSL. So that’s pretty cool, and I think that’s pretty rapid progress, particularly for someone like me who has never gained any length at all in the past.

But I’m going to take a couple days off from the US for sure, I think I’ll probably still do a couple hanging sessions per day, maybe 30mins each, to keep the tissues slightly elongated. My suspicion is that there may be slight injury from the ultrasound, which can be felt at maximum strain.

I’m also thinking that the 1MHz US, phantom or not, is going to have reflections at the boundary of the skin and phantom, and this can produce micro-locations of higher temps and/or cavitation. Because the 1MHz energy is only 50% reduced at 5cm, even less at 2.5cm, leaving a significant amount of energy, which we intend to pass to the phantom, but will definitely still have some amount of reflection. My phantom is a ziploc filled with warm water, about 5cm thick.

So I’m going to give the US a break for a few days until my 3Mhz device arrives, where the reflection issues should be significantly lower. Hoping that the burning sensation subsides; as I’d like to continue with this progress, and pick up with US heating soon.


Last edited by Guittarman03 : 09-03-2021 at .

Originally Posted by Guittarman03
Burning Sensation That Isn’t Skin Based

At first I thought it was skin based, maybe IR heater, but over the past week I’ve deduced that it’s definitely felt deeper at the tunica septum level. The past few days in my pre-ultrasound warmup of about 45mins, I’ve been using a space heater, to certainly rule out IR lamp as a culprit.

And yeah, especially in the morning I’m getting a burning sensation, without US, about 20-30mins in to the session. It’s not terrible pain, feels similar to having eaten a pepper maybe, felt along the shaft, and it goes away immediately after ending the hanging session. But it also seems to have progressed to being a bit more intense in the past few days, and I want to be cautious.

Anyone else get this burning sensation in your septum/tunica? Is this normal for stretching the tissues? I read a bit here that some people feel a similar thing, but those are very old posts.

I’ve been going 18 days now, 2 sessions per day, each about 1.5-2 hours long, each session with 15mins ultrasound. I’ve gained 8mm of morning-measured BPFSL; 7mm of morning-measured BPEL, and 1cm of maximum, post-session BPFSL. So that’s pretty cool, and I think that’s pretty rapid progress, particularly for someone like me who has never gained any length at all in the past.

But I’m going to take a couple days off from the US for sure, I think I’ll probably still do a couple hanging sessions per day, maybe 30mins each, to keep the tissues slightly elongated. My suspicion is that there may be slight injury from the ultrasound, which can be felt at maximum strain.

I’m also thinking that the 1MHz US, phantom or not, is going to have reflections at the boundary of the skin and phantom, and this can produce micro-locations of higher temps and/or cavitation. Because the 1MHz energy is only 50% reduced at 5cm, even less at 2.5cm, leaving a significant amount of energy, which we intend to pass to the phantom, but will definitely still have some amount of reflection. My phantom is a ziploc filled with warm water, about 5cm thick.

So I’m going to give the US a break for a few days until my 3Mhz device arrives, where the reflection issues should be significantly lower. Hoping that the burning sensation subsides; as I’d like to continue with this progress, and pick up with US heating soon.

Correct me if I am wrong as I haven´t seen the latest spreadsheet yet.
You are running exercises twice at daily basis, for consecutive 18 days already?

If so, taking into consideration the significant elongation gained already, which I am certain is permanent, you are running into realms of serious excessive exercising issues. We need to respect the nature of the tissue more.

Please confirm I am understanding it correctly before going any further with the analyzes.

EDIT: What makes you think there is an injury. I highly doubt it. More likely you are using highly effective tools way too much, more than anyone’s tissue is capable to handle.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)


Last edited by Kyrpa : 09-04-2021 at .

Originally Posted by Guittarman03

So I’m going to give the US a break for a few days until my 3Mhz device arrives, where the reflection issues should be significantly lower. Hoping that the burning sensation subsides; as I’d like to continue with this progress, and pick up with US heating soon.

On the other hand, if you continue with your routine, my quick napkin map suggests you’ll gain 14.2 cm BPEL in a year. Now how about that.

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
Correct me if I am wrong as I haven´t seen the latest spreadsheet yet.
You are running exercises twice at daily basis, for consecutive 18 days already?

If so, taking into consideration the significant elongation gained already, which I am certain is permanent, you are running into realms of serious excessive exercising issues. We need to respect the nature of the tissue more.

Please confirm I am understanding it correctly before going any further with the analyzes.

EDIT: What makes you think there is an injury. I highly doubt it. More likely you are using highly effective tools way too much, more than anyone’s tissue is capable to handle.

Aug 7 - Aug 13th, 28.5 hours total hangtime with no ultrasound or heat.
Aug 14 - Aug 15th, no exercise, break
Aug 16 - Sep 2nd, Two hanging sessions per day (1.5 - 2 hours each), applying US on each session.
*Note, I did 2 hanging sessions every single day, but on 3 of the days, I only applied US once. All other days were 2x application of US
Sep 3 - Two hanging sessions, no US

Sep 4/5 (Today and Tomorrow) - Full break, no PE. Will resume on Monday, and if the burning sensation is gone in the pre-stretch (pre-US) warmup, I’ll continue with US. Otherwise, I’ll end the session and wait another 2 days with no PE.

So yes, you’re understanding correctly. I do think that at the micro/nano level, there’s probably some damage, as typically pain does signify some kind of damage. But yes, perhaps you’re right, that it’s moreso that I’ve just really expanded the tissues quickly to their limit, and now some proliferation needs to take place before continuing on. Which wouldn’t necessarily be an injury, any more than micro-tears in muscle fibers in the hypertrophy (growth) process is an “injury.”

Despite my dick telling me it’s time for a short break, guys I have to say I’m extremely pleased with the results of 2x ultrasound, 3-4 hours of hanging per day at 3-4kg. As long as everything recovers quickly from this intense 18 days and I can continue on for another 2 weeks before another break, then think this protocol is looking promising for rapid gains.

Remember in the beginning I admitted that going at this intensity comes with risks, and that I would be cautious and listen to my body. But that I thought it would be good for our data collection efforts here to see what kind of results are possible with more frequency and more time under tension. It’s probably time to post my spreadsheet, which I’ll do here this weekend on my progress thread, after adding a summary tab with some charts.

Originally Posted by Hezz
On the other hand, if you continue with your routine, my quick napkin map suggests you’ll gain 14.2 cm BPEL in a year. Now how about that.

Sorry Mandingo, there’s a new kid in town.

Originally Posted by Guittarman03
Aug 7 - Aug 13th, 28.5 hours total hangtime with no ultrasound or heat.
Aug 14 - Aug 15th, no exercise, break
Aug 16 - Sep 2nd, Two hanging sessions per day (1.5 - 2 hours each), applying US on each session.
*Note, I did 2 hanging sessions every single day, but on 3 of the days, I only applied US once. All other days were 2x application of US
Sep 3 - Two hanging sessions, no US

Sep 4/5 (Today and Tomorrow) - Full break, no PE. Will resume on Monday, and if the burning sensation is gone in the pre-stretch (pre-US) warmup, I’ll continue with US. Otherwise, I’ll end the session and wait another 2 days with no PE.

So yes, you’re understanding correctly. I do think that at the micro/nano level, there’s probably some damage, as typically pain does signify some kind of damage. But yes, perhaps you’re right, that it’s moreso that I’ve just really expanded the tissues quickly to their limit, and now some proliferation needs to take place before continuing on. Which wouldn’t necessarily be an injury, any more than micro-tears in muscle fibers in the hypertrophy (growth) process is an “injury.”

Despite my dick telling me it’s time for a short break, guys I have to say I’m extremely pleased with the results of 2x ultrasound, 3-4 hours of hanging per day at 3-4kg. As long as everything recovers quickly from this intense 18 days and I can continue on for another 2 weeks before another break, then think this protocol is looking promising for rapid gains.

Remember in the beginning I admitted that going at this intensity comes with risks, and that I would be cautious and listen to my body. But that I thought it would be good for our data collection efforts here to see what kind of results are possible with more frequency and more time under tension. It’s probably time to post my spreadsheet, which I’ll do here this weekend on my progress thread, after adding a summary tab with some charts.

Now that we are on the same page I would like to open up some of the observations as a review of the results by several gainers with the US.

There seems to be a detectable pattern with the guys who have taken the course of a couple of workdays followed with resting days doing no PE.
The high gainers have been replicating significant elongation of 8 - 15 mm during 14 - 45 days and then the gains stall.
There is little to come when the gains stall if not going in for an extended break, decon like we call it.
This is in the respect of BPFSL of course.

Now stepping into a therapeutic heat environment we need to re-adjust the exercise regimens. Daily practices are not needed, more likely they should be avoided.
You never gained in the first place with the daily basis routines anyway so should you consider them being good in some way?

I am curious to know where this protocol leads, but I do think you are putting the tissue at unnecessary risk.
The common thing amongst the successive ultrasound users is that we don´t push the tissue to the limits of feeling distressed or exhausted much, mainly not at all.
The traditional PI’s shine with their absence all along. The gains come without excessive stress.

Coming back to your situation. I really think you should start scheduling rest days as the gains have come really fast.

And as for the realistic expectations you are closing in the absolute maximum during the next two weeks.
As the gains have come rapidly you should be entering into premature adaptation with the highly expressed proliferation you are already in.
It comes as a result of the radical re-arrangement of ECM caused by the rapid gains.
Once you are there, no further gains are to be expected for the BPFSL.
BPEL can be trigged to grow with a different line of exercise though.

For example, take look into another fast initial gainer Igigi. During his first period, he managed to pull gains similar to you very rapidly and soon the diminished gains start to show, and the extension of the campaign was not necessary in the respect of the development.

One thing seems to be clear, the dual transducer setup is really effective. The gains can be seriously impressive for users in their first to third campaigns at least.

I look into your next to follow weeks with deep interest. If you continue gaining at that rate for weeks on, even I would be amazed.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)


Last edited by Kyrpa : 09-04-2021 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52 AM.