Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Knowing whether you are limited by Dorsal Thickening/Septum

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
I would say that you do nothing with machines powered below 1.6 w/ cm^2 . If I was purchasing machine now I would go for 3 MHz with 2.0 w/ cm^2.

And I know they come with a price. If they only were more affordable I wouldn’t hesitate to get one right away.

Hmmm if you find one do tell. I’ve been scouring the web for one.

So far I’ve learned the cheaper 3mhz ones are from India.

Like this one:
https://rover.e bay.com/rover/0 … %2F153157040851

Even on Alibaba the cheapest I found was $450 and that would be wholesale price pretty much.

Maybe craigslist or a used medical equipment auction.


Genesis 2006 = 5.8" x 4.7" /// Round 3 2019: Hanging again = 7.99" x 5.5" /// ST Goal 2019 = 8" x 6" /// End Game 2020 = 9" x 6.5"

Originally Posted by manko007
Hmmm if you find one do tell. I’ve been scouring the web for one.

So far I’ve learned the cheaper 3mhz ones are from India.

Like this one:
https://rover.e bay.com/rover/0 … %2F153157040851

Even on Alibaba the cheapest I found was $450 and that would be wholesale price pretty much.

Maybe craigslist or a used medical equipment auction.

The one in your link is 235usd for me? Or is the shipping very costly?

Originally Posted by HenrikL
The one in your link is 235usd for me? Or is the shipping very costly?

That one is $235. The $450 was from another site but with shipping it would be almost $600.

The $235 one seems a bit lacking. And there so many sellers for the same machine. I cant really trust it.

I found this one I think I’ll get it but it’s a bit expensive:
https://www.ten spros.com/sound … und-dq9275.html

But on this site it seems to be on sale right now. Elsewhere it’s $750+. Cant really find a better 3mhz deal anywhere.

If it works it’ll be great. If not I can just resell it.


Genesis 2006 = 5.8" x 4.7" /// Round 3 2019: Hanging again = 7.99" x 5.5" /// ST Goal 2019 = 8" x 6" /// End Game 2020 = 9" x 6.5"

Well I was looking that 235$ one too. Really can´t tell if the cheapest ones are good or not.

I am planning to run a test with my machine to really find out the inside temperatures achieved.

This can be done with thermometer probe penetrated inside urethra. It sounds awful but anything goes when it comes to a voluntary homemade science. Then there is real world data and we can stop guessing about it.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
Well I was looking that 235$ one too. Really can´t tell if the cheapest ones are good or not.

I am planning to run a test with my machine to really find out the inside temperatures achieved.

This can be done with thermometer probe penetrated inside urethra. It sounds awful but anything goes when it comes to a voluntary homemade science. Then there is real world data and we can stop guessing about it.

That does sound awful… but I’m curious to see what you would find out.

I pulled the trigger on the $650 one. I’m really excited to try it out. It should arrive in a week.

I guess the $235 might work since it has the specs but it also may not and it ships from India.. Who knows until you buy it.


Genesis 2006 = 5.8" x 4.7" /// Round 3 2019: Hanging again = 7.99" x 5.5" /// ST Goal 2019 = 8" x 6" /// End Game 2020 = 9" x 6.5"

Alright, so I bought a kitchen thermometer with a 7” probe that can easily go through my urethra and here are the results that I got with IR (infra red) lamp and US (soundcare plus)
First, the IR lamp: (which I used for many sessions before I got the US)

T= temperature
0, 5, 10, 15 indicates time temp taken

Temperature in Fahrenheit as kitchen thermometer doesn’t support C.

IR lamp:
T0= 94
T5= 98
T10= 100
T15= 100

Notes: IR was held at aprox. 3-4 inches at first from target, then at 5-6 inches as the surface temperature of the skin was unbearably high. Not the case with the US.
Surprised to see only 100 was the max, since it feels insanely more hot than with the US. All this hot feeling is just my skin roasting though. Nothing being heated much inside.
Despite only getting to 100 I did obtain some gains when I was hanging so it is not a complete waste in my opinion

Cooldown:
T0= 100
T5= 98
T10= 97
T15= 96
T20= 95
T22= 94

Now for the ultrasound:

@ 3mhz 2.0cm^2 placing US ventrally (note that urethra is located ventrally, and I placed US ventrally, that is physically closest to where the tip of the thermometer would be)
T0= 94
T5= 103
T10= 107
T15= 110
Notes: I can reach 103 in just over 1 minute. Then depending on how fast you move the transducer, you can reach 105 and keep it there. 110 is very hard to attain and maintain at that level. The average temperature after 5minutes is 104-106 however.

Cooldown
T0= 110
T1= 100
T5= 100
T10= 96
T15=94
Notes: Cools down very fast from 110 to 100 in less than a minute

@ 3mhz 2.0cm^2 placing US dorsally (I wanted to test whether the temp would be the same if placed dorsally, that is the farthest from the urethra and from the tip of the thermometer)
T0= 91 (starting temp was lower since it started to rain and a cold breeze was flowing)
T5= 103
T10= 105
T13= 109
T15= 107
Notes: from t10 to t15 the temperature fluctuated, it wasn’t linear, that is because it’s a juggling act to keep the US moving, the shaft extended, enough US gel on, and writing down numbers, so naturally I can’t keep it straight 100% of the time, but the important thing is that 109 is the max I could get doing 100% of things right, and average temp was around 104-106. Another important note was that temperature was much more stable at 104 - 106 than when placed ventrally. When I placed the US ventrally, it was rather hard to keep a stable 105 average temp. However, dorsally it is much easier, but this could be because I had already undergone 15 min of US. Another guess is the wave propagates width wise at the end of the US spectrum, thus more wave area targets the tip of the thermometer, thus more stable. In contrast, placing it ventrally, the wave starts off as narrow as the area of the head of the transducer, so naturally there is much more area for error in placing the US as close as possible to the tip of the thermometer. Specially since the tip of the thermometer keeps sinking and moving around inside the urethra up and down as I used KY jelly to get it in there. Again, it’s quite a juggling act

Cooldown
T0= 107
T1= 100
T5= 97
T10= 96 (stopped here just for time sake, and the same as ventrally pretty much)

@ 1mhz 2.0cm^2 dorsally
T0= 93
T1= 97-98
T5= 103
T10= 105-106
T15= 104-108
Notes: By far my preferred setting as with the 3MHZ sometimes it can get too intense, it hurts, and sometimes pain does not equal temperature rising. Most stable setting to stay around 104-106.

Other observations:
I tried @ 1mhz 1.6cm^2 dorsally to see how as a proxy the US pro would fare since it is only $200 but the max temp I could get was 103. I held it for quite a while and it seemed to not budge past that. I didn’t test conclusively though since I had already spent so much time testing, about 2-3 hours of having a probe stuck up my urethra :)

Making sure the transducer area is in full contact with skin, that is 100% of the area, and pressing it harder than softer against the shaft, produces faster and greater temperature stability.

Not sure about the amount of gel but at times it seemed more gel was required when temp would start to slide down, and once reapplied it was easier to get back up to temperature.

Temperature fluctuates A LOT. As you can see in just 1 minute the temp goes back to 100. However, once you’ve reached 105 or more, and you remove the transducer, the temp goes down to say 102-103 but then upon reapplication of transducer, it takes about 5-10 seconds to reach 105 again.

Even at 110 the temperature of the skin is quite ambient, but one can feel as though whole shaft is a hot rod inside. 110 is completely bearable, but very hard to attain.

1 vs 3 mhz doesn’t seem to make much difference. What makes the difference is the intensity setting e.g. 2.0cm^2 power. As long as it’s at this setting the temperature can reach 103 to 109 easily in about 10min. With 3mhz it is slightly faster, but not necessary IMO.

I will try to do some more tests later, but at least it’s something to go on for now.


Genesis 2006 = 5.8" x 4.7" /// Round 3 2019: Hanging again = 7.99" x 5.5" /// ST Goal 2019 = 8" x 6" /// End Game 2020 = 9" x 6.5"

Great test results Manko

Yet to run my test but I would say you confirmed some things I have been saying earlier. To heat the cord properly you need efficient equipment and precise execution.
One would need a machine with power output minimum of 1.6w /cm^2 as I was stating earlier that I struggle with it.

In my experience using 1.6w / 1Mhz it is very demanding to heat properly and almost impossible to maintain without extra heat pad.

Your input have already convinced me to purchase more powerful machine as soon as possible.

Can you confirm that you feel it to be unbearably intense with 3 MHz only?

Could it be efficient enough with 1MHz and more than 2 w/cm^2?


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
Great test results Manko

Yet to run my test but I would say you confirmed some things I have been saying earlier. To heat the cord properly you need efficient equipment and precise execution.
One would need a machine with power output minimum of 1.6w /cm^2 as I was stating earlier that I struggle with it.

In my experience using 1.6w / 1Mhz it is very demanding to heat properly and almost impossible to maintain without extra heat pad.

Your input have already convinced me to purchase more powerful machine as soon as possible.

Can you confirm that you feel it to be unbearably intense with 3 MHz only?

Could it be efficient enough with 1MHz and more than 2 w/cm^2?

So apparently the unbearable intense is just my poor technique and choice of setting. The former likely more.

This guide explains why:
https://www.goo gle.com/url?sa= … DpT8lVDcw9l_86u

I believe the latter is this:
“Interference phenomena as a result of reflection. The incident and reflected sound beams can
overlap, leading the two wave motions which may attenuate or enhance each other.
Interference resulting in enhancement leads to an increase in the intensity of the sound beam.
(see fig. 1.8)
In practice, problems result only if the tissue layer extending down to the bone is thin or absorbs
little sound energy. This is the case for treatment near the wrist area, the ankles, patella and
similar locations. Especially with application of continuous ultrasound, this phenomenon causes
irritation of the periostium with a sensation of heat and/or pain”

After reading this guide I have a better understanding of US. So for tendon or the cord it is highly collagenous tissue and the reflection of sound is high so the half value depth of the frequency is minimized. In the guide this half value depth is 6mm at 1mhz for tendon or cartilage and only 2mm at 3mhz.

Since my cord is ventrally pronounced I’d theorize that 1mhz with 1cm transducer head would be optimal. 1cm because the cord is very narrow. And you need to have good contact. 90 degree contact is best. 15degree deviation is acceptable but not optimal. With the 5cm head the contact with the cord is not good because the cord is probably 1/3 of the transducer diameter. 1cm is used for small tendon like structures like the cord aparently because of this reason.

1mhz because tendon half value depth is 6mm. I estimate my cord is about that in diameter. It is important for the waves to be absorbed by the tendon. If it’s not right the waves just bounce off if I understand correctly. So the half value depth and head size is an important concepts to target specific tendon structure.

However the 3mhz may have added benefit of reaching higher temp even at 2mm.

And for the second question, I think so. The intensity is the most important factor for thermal effect according to my experience and confirmation from that guide. They use higher intensity for thermal effect. The higher the better pretty much.

But if your transducer head is say 5cm and max power is 2w/cm^2 then total power output is 10w. You can compare the total power output too I think it may be useful for comparing all the US out there. But not sure.

After reading the guide I think I will structure my sets like this:
1st set will use US dorsally 1mhz at max intensity. The divergence of the wave at the distant field is greater at the 1mhz so it heat more area than 3mhz. Also it provides heat at more depth. Using the 5cm head.

For 2nd set use 1mhz max intensity with 1cm head on ventral cord. This will further strech and target the cord specifically.

For 3rd set use 3mhz max intensity with 1cm head on ventral cords for the maximum possible heat and strech.

This is tentative but it may not work as well as I hope.

I’d say the sweet spot is 1mhz at 2w/cm^2 intensity or more. I guess if you can get 3w/cm^2, but it may only be for pulsed waves, you can achieve greatest heating ever. Continuous wave is best for heating.

Also the 1cm head may be really useful. I still have not tried it but I will tomorrow and report back.


Genesis 2006 = 5.8" x 4.7" /// Round 3 2019: Hanging again = 7.99" x 5.5" /// ST Goal 2019 = 8" x 6" /// End Game 2020 = 9" x 6.5"

Alright, so I reached 115 degrees.. which is 46.1 Celsius! That is the highest and with 1mhz 2.0w/cm^2 intensity. But it wasn’t easy..

So I had to do the US underwater. A plastic zip loc bag tied with a hole tied around my base shaft with rubber bands. The thermometer probe inside at mid shaft. I had to use the bib hanger to hold everything in place. Surprisingly not painful with the probe inside. This was bat shit crazy but the theory is quite interesting..

Water is the best coupling medium for the US, even better than gel. The 1cm transducer head didn’t work for me because the surface area of the penile cord is too narrow, thus it led me to try the underwater method, which in the guide says is the best for narrow targets, knuckles, tendons, etc.

Some notes:
Reached 115 in about 10-12 minutes. It was as hard as hitting 110 with just the gel. The more of the coupling medium used, i.e water/gel the better the transfer of US apparently

Temp decrease after reaching 110-115 is much slower when in the water

Hitting 105 and maintaining is quite easy. 97 in 1min. 103 in 3min. 105-108 in 5-8min.

Transducer head can be held 0.5cm or 2cm from target, it doesn’t seem to make much difference in reaching 108-110. To reach 115 one must go to 0.5cm and move it swiftly back and forth within a 2cm^2 area

Just holding the transducer in a fixed place doesn’t hurt and heats up faster in the beginning. When pain is felt then moving it slightly back and forth the pain subsides. In contrast when not in water with gel, keeping in one place hurts rather quick

This pain effect is much less in the water than with the gel

The amount of water and the size of the bag doesn’t matter as the water doesn’t absorb US. However, if the container is smaller, it may help with the US bouncing back into the shaft and being absorbed by the tissues. But the narrower the container the harder it is to move the US head around in limited space

The outside water temp was warm about 96f. It seems to help maintain the inside temp rather than cold air with the gel

3mhz is too intense and hurts the surface skin, and doesn’t heat inside. Couldn’t reach 103 even and it was a fight to stay at high temp.

Major caveat is that rubber bands constrict the flow of blood and trap it causing engorgement of the shaft which reduces the intensity of stretch of any given weight

Highly unpractical to hang weights in the tub = lot’s of effort and set up time

Despite all the negatives, I can’t help but think of 46c and how this can impact the collagen structure that limits my gains. Which didn’t even feel hot. Slightly uncomfortable that’s all. If I didn’t have a thermometer up my shaft I wouldn’t even know there is that high temp.
Although I did only 1 set at 7.4kg weight, my post BPFSL was at the top of the range, when normally I would reach this top after 3 sets. I am afraid to be conclusive though until further experimentation

Another thing is that I am not sure how much US is being absorbed by the hard cord running down the shaft. This fascia runs parallel and to the sides of the urethra, so the proximity to the thermometer tip is as close as you can get

It’s too early to know if this is all going to produce results but it is nonetheless an interesting experiment and fun way to spend my Saturday morning :)


Genesis 2006 = 5.8" x 4.7" /// Round 3 2019: Hanging again = 7.99" x 5.5" /// ST Goal 2019 = 8" x 6" /// End Game 2020 = 9" x 6.5"

I have been hanging since 2 days. I believe this is a very good picture of the “steel cord” that people are talking about (Its on the left side).


(06-2017):NBPEL: 6.3 MSEG: 4.8

Now: NBPEL: 6.7 MSEG: 5.9


Last edited by LittleEngine : 02-03-2019 at .

Originally Posted by Egotesticle
I have been hanging since 2 days. I believe this is a very good picture of the “steel cord” that people are talking about (Its on the left side).

No dick pics in the public forums folks.

I’m curious to know; has anybody ever has his “dick cord” snapped? And what were the consequences.


(06-2017):NBPEL: 6.3 MSEG: 4.8

Now: NBPEL: 6.7 MSEG: 5.9

Originally Posted by manko007
Alright, so I reached 115 degrees.. which is 46.1 Celsius! That is the highest and with 1mhz 2.0w/cm^2 intensity. But it wasn’t easy..

So I had to do the US underwater. A plastic zip loc bag tied with a hole tied around my base shaft with rubber bands. The thermometer probe inside at mid shaft. I had to use the bib hanger to hold everything in place. Surprisingly not painful with the probe inside. This was bat shit crazy but the theory is quite interesting..

Water is the best coupling medium for the US, even better than gel. The 1cm transducer head didn’t work for me because the surface area of the penile cord is too narrow, thus it led me to try the underwater method, which in the guide says is the best for narrow targets, knuckles, tendons, etc.

Some notes:
Reached 115 in about 10-12 minutes. It was as hard as hitting 110 with just the gel. The more of the coupling medium used, i.e water/gel the better the transfer of US apparently

Temp decrease after reaching 110-115 is much slower when in the water

Hitting 105 and maintaining is quite easy. 97 in 1min. 103 in 3min. 105-108 in 5-8min.

Transducer head can be held 0.5cm or 2cm from target, it doesn’t seem to make much difference in reaching 108-110. To reach 115 one must go to 0.5cm and move it swiftly back and forth within a 2cm^2 area

Just holding the transducer in a fixed place doesn’t hurt and heats up faster in the beginning. When pain is felt then moving it slightly back and forth the pain subsides. In contrast when not in water with gel, keeping in one place hurts rather quick

This pain effect is much less in the water than with the gel

The amount of water and the size of the bag doesn’t matter as the water doesn’t absorb US. However, if the container is smaller, it may help with the US bouncing back into the shaft and being absorbed by the tissues. But the narrower the container the harder it is to move the US head around in limited space

The outside water temp was warm about 96f. It seems to help maintain the inside temp rather than cold air with the gel

3mhz is too intense and hurts the surface skin, and doesn’t heat inside. Couldn’t reach 103 even and it was a fight to stay at high temp.

Major caveat is that rubber bands constrict the flow of blood and trap it causing engorgement of the shaft which reduces the intensity of stretch of any given weight

Highly unpractical to hang weights in the tub = lot’s of effort and set up time

Despite all the negatives, I can’t help but think of 46c and how this can impact the collagen structure that limits my gains. Which didn’t even feel hot. Slightly uncomfortable that’s all. If I didn’t have a thermometer up my shaft I wouldn’t even know there is that high temp.
Although I did only 1 set at 7.4kg weight, my post BPFSL was at the top of the range, when normally I would reach this top after 3 sets. I am afraid to be conclusive though until further experimentation

Another thing is that I am not sure how much US is being absorbed by the hard cord running down the shaft. This fascia runs parallel and to the sides of the urethra, so the proximity to the thermometer tip is as close as you can get

It’s too early to know if this is all going to produce results but it is nonetheless an interesting experiment and fun way to spend my Saturday morning :)

Home cooking with mad scientist. I appreciate. Are you saying that you use the transducer under water or through a plastic bag?

What comes to temperatures I really think we should stay at 40-42 °C range as it is effective to modify collagen structures under tension. We should keep in mind that some proteins start to denature at low as 41 °C which may cause cell death in human body and do we have enough knowledge available on this matter. Are there possible negative consequences to take into consideration.

It is tempting thou as at higher temperatures collagen would be even better modified but there is more than just collagen of tunica and its parts we are heating in our penises.

Heating blood should not be a problem even at 46 °C . According to this linked study they state that blood heating should be safe staying under 49°C. And they do it by microwaves.

The limits of bloodwarming: maximally heating blood with an inline microwave bloodwarmer - PubMed


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Egotesticle

I’m curious to know; has anybody ever has his “dick cord” snapped? And what were the consequences.

It’s not a literal cord. It’s the junction of the CCs. You can’t ‘snap’ it as such.


firegoat is fully RETIRED from Thundersplace.

All injuries happen from "too much", or "too much, too soon" or "doing the exercise incorrectly".

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. The ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth. Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
Home cooking with mad scientist. I appreciate. Are you saying that you use the transducer under water or through a plastic bag?

What comes to temperatures I really think we should stay at 40-42 °C range as it is effective to modify collagen structures under tension. We should keep in mind that some proteins start to denature at low as 41 °C which may cause cell death in human body and do we have enough knowledge available on this matter. Are there possible negative consequences to take into consideration.

It is tempting thou as at higher temperatures collagen would be even better modified but there is more than just collagen of tunica and its parts we are heating in our penises.

Heating blood should not be a problem even at 46 °C . According to this linked study they state that blood heating should be safe staying under 49°C. And they do it by microwaves.

The limits of bloodwarming: maximally heating blood with an inline microwave bloodwarmer - PubMed

I know I hope I am not secretly cooking my unit but my EQ has been great, morning wood everyday. There is a slight tingling sensation on the area the US was used the next few days. I am not sure what this is.

The transducer goes inside the bag in the water. Putting it outside increases the exposure of the US to air and the angle of the transducer head with the bag is not 100% 90 degrees perpendicular at all times, so the US waves are absorbed by the air. Water has the lowest absorption at 0.0006, compared to 2.76 for air. So if one is using US out of water with just gel, and the angle between the target and transducer head varies by +15 degrees the US waves are absorbed by the air. Which is a point in favor on underwater US.

As far as blood heating and etc, take a look at the section titled “Absorption and penetration of ultrasound ” 2.4.9, or ill just post it below:

Absorption coefficient (a)

1 MHz 3 MHz
Blood 0,028 0,084
Blood-vessel 0,4 1,2
Bony tissue 3,22
Skin 0,62 1,86
Cartilage 1,16 3,48
Air (20 ºC) 2,76 8,28
Tendon tissue 1,12 3,36
Muscle tissue 0,76 2,28*
0,28 0,84**
Fatty tissue 0,14 0,42
Water (20 ºC) 0,0006 0,0018
Nerve tissue 0,2 0,6

For blood it’s very much like water, so absorption is very low. Most of the US is absorbed by the thicker collagen rich structures, tendon, bone, cartilage. So in this sense it is good only most collagen dense would be heated, which is the cord. When the US in the water, the water temp is unchanged, so it makes sense blood must also be unchanged. The more I think about it, US is perfect for this cord problem.

On a side but related note:
Today I woke up and measured at 19.7 bpel. I was in shock. I’ve never had gains this easy. But the thing is I don’t want to attribute it to US just yet because I had some gains coming coming off from post decon from regular IR fulcrum hanging, but it certainly feels like US had something to do with them materializing much faster than I’ve experienced before, and they could be partly attributable to my last sessions with US. One thing is for sure, is that targeting the cord was the result of my gains, and heat and weight the catalyst. I didn’t increase hanging sets, kept it at 3 for 20min each. I also stopped my pre de lastifying set and my post hanging ADS which seems to not contribute, and only waste time. The only thing that matters is maintaining or hitting that new bpfsl at t3. I am up to 21.4cm now at t3. At 22cm bpfsl t3 I’ll be 8” BPEL. Can’t believe it..

I think I’ll continue to underwater hang, it seems to make sense the most theoretically, and my gains seemed to have materialized over the weekend after I had my underwater US sesh, so I am going to chase this method for a while.


Genesis 2006 = 5.8" x 4.7" /// Round 3 2019: Hanging again = 7.99" x 5.5" /// ST Goal 2019 = 8" x 6" /// End Game 2020 = 9" x 6.5"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 PM.