Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
Insufficient method. All physiotherapy heating applications use continuous mode. Even with more time you would need to raise the intensity up significantly to elevate the temperature at same level.

Your penis is great cooler by autonomous thermoregulatory system of the human body, which dictates that certain amount of energy must be used in given time to elevate the temperature.

Kyrpa, quick question. Why is this method only aimed at people who have dorsal elongation issues?

Surely this form of heat method is valid for all penis tissue types and therefore should be used by everyone.

Additionally - I’m due to buy my machine shortly, was there a reason you went for 2 * 1MHz machines considering there are so many other 3MHz machines at roughly equal pricing?

Кирпа, when I push my fingers on the back of the penis and use ultrasound, I feel warm for a minute, but then either my fingers get used to the heat and I don’t feel it, or the ultrasound loses its intensity, by the way I had a test run for 10 minutes yesterday, the device same as yours. I feel that this is a great thing, but you are right as usual, I need a secondary heat source, I’ll try a rice sock today and 20 minutes working under ultrasound.

Originally Posted by 7by5
Kyrpa, quick question. Why is this method only aimed at people who have dorsal elongation issues?

Surely this form of heat method is valid for all penis tissue types and therefore should be used by everyone.

Additionally - I’m due to buy my machine shortly, was there a reason you went for 2 * 1MHz machines considering there are so many other 3MHz machines at roughly equal pricing?

For the first question, there you may have misconception as if the solution provides significant aid for users suffering from tight septum for instance, it does not exclude having more equally distributed TA stiffness benefiting of the treatment as well.

All heat introduced to the tissues is beneficial. Ultrasound happens to be best targeted form of heating for the deepest structures such as septum.

As for the machinery, I did not find 3MHz machine with satisfying specs at the time fitting in my budget.
So I chose the machinery I could trust.
If the budget was open I would be using machines worth of 2000$.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)


Last edited by Kyrpa : 07-05-2020 at .

Originally Posted by S.N.R

Кирпа, when I push my fingers on the back of the penis and use ultrasound, I feel warm for a minute, but then either my fingers get used to the heat and I don’t feel it, or the ultrasound loses its intensity, by the way I had a test run for 10 minutes yesterday, the device same as yours. I feel that this is a great thing, but you are right as usual, I need a secondary heat source, I’ll try a rice sock today and 20 minutes working under ultrasound.

As long as the indicating leds are not flashing the intensity is not lost. Ensure that there is enough conducting gel. Both in the transducer and your fingers.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by pudd1ng

So tried a wooden fulcrum for my heated portion today (with gel pad on top of shaft), the quickest and hottest I have achieved so far but I’m not sure if wood is a safe thing to be using with US?

If you are not burning your skin with it, it is ok.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Кирпа, I still have a list of questions, say:

I have a dorsul thickening and weak but still curving up the penis in the shape of a banana. I was wondering, do you also have a bend? Or you have a dorsal thickening on a completely straight penis.

Next, you said until the светодиоды blink, the intensity is not lost, but I noticed that on my device the intensity is lost when the set therapy time ends, yesterday I clearly felt this, actually this is not a question. :)

Regarding secondary heat .. I didn’t really like the rice sock, although it may make sense, it is very difficult to find out the temperature inside the tissues. The sock was just warm, but I still had a few minor burns, to my surprise, apparently what you were talking about, some grains were heated and burned the skin. However, I don’t understand where the conduction comes from, if the toe was below the penis playing the usual role of a pillow, can you explain?

Since we are talking about a secondary heat source, the question immediately. IR lamp, it can maintain heat well, but firstly, will the lamp obviously dry the contract gel faster? And secondly, my device will automatically turn off if the head of the converter heats up to 42°C, the lamp will probably heat both the body of the device and the head, I think it’s bad? In addition, I am testing the ultrasound now in a normal vacuum, more precisely on a hood with a hand operating on rarefaction of air, well, you understand, and heat will negatively affect the potential occurrence of blisters and how to isolate the hood from an IR lamp - I do not know.

Also, tell me, did you come up with a device with a PMP head for yourself, buying a head for me will not be a problem, but I don’t understand how to pull it? It is intended for the extender, and how exactly you pull through the thigh, I do not quite understand, the photo would be very useful..

Besides all this, was there any way to find out the temperature without invasive methods? :)

And yet, do you and Tutt seem to use Aquaflex gel pads? The site says that they are disposable, do you take a new gel pad on your therapy every time? Sorry for your concern.

https://www.parkerlabs.com/aquaflex.asp#menu

Originally Posted by S.N.R
Кирпа, I still have a list of questions, say:

I have a dorsul thickening and weak but still curving up the penis in the shape of a banana. I was wondering, do you also have a bend? Or you have a dorsal thickening on a completely straight penis.

Next, you said until the светодиоды blink, the intensity is not lost, but I noticed that on my device the intensity is lost when the set therapy time ends, yesterday I clearly felt this, actually this is not a question. :)

Regarding secondary heat .. I didn’t really like the rice sock, although it may make sense, it is very difficult to find out the temperature inside the tissues. The sock was just warm, but I still had a few minor burns, to my surprise, apparently what you were talking about, some grains were heated and burned the skin. However, I don’t understand where the conduction comes from, if the toe was below the penis playing the usual role of a pillow, can you explain?

Since we are talking about a secondary heat source, the question immediately. IR lamp, it can maintain heat well, but firstly, will the lamp obviously dry the contract gel faster? And secondly, my device will automatically turn off if the head of the converter heats up to 42°C, the lamp will probably heat both the body of the device and the head, I think it’s bad? In addition, I am testing the ultrasound now in a normal vacuum, more precisely on a hood with a hand operating on rarefaction of air, well, you understand, and heat will negatively affect the potential occurrence of blisters and how to isolate the hood from an IR lamp - I do not know.

Also, tell me, did you come up with a device with a PMP head for yourself, buying a head for me will not be a problem, but I don’t understand how to pull it? It is intended for the extender, and how exactly you pull through the thigh, I do not quite understand, the photo would be very useful..

Besides all this, was there any way to find out the temperature without invasive methods? :)

If I understand correctly you are asking if there is a heat conduction from the fingers?
No , it is not about conductive heat at this scenario. It is a about denying the backfiring wave reflection from the skin to air boundary at the opposite site to the transducer on the shaft.

Using ultrasound absorbing or conducting medium (fingers, gelpad, leg, water) at the opposite site the waves are free to propagate through not affecting the incident wave. In other words back reflection not eating the transducer intensity.
The phenomena has been described in this thread several times already with illustrating pictures as well.

Cover the vacuum bell with tinfoil or cool it down with waterspray or icepack or whatever. Use you imagination.
The downside of using IR light in conjuction is the overheating of the ultrasound transducer.
If there is a safety feature as it is with US PRO, the transducer cuts of when the head is 42 C.
It won´t operate until the temperature has dropped below 40C.
This has dramatic affect interrupting the US heating and we can´t afford this to happen.

I have folded a hook from steel wire on the neck of the PM bell to be attached to scale.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by S.N.R
And yet, do you and Tutt seem to use Aquaflex gel pads? The site says that they are disposable, do you take a new gel pad on your therapy every time? Sorry for your concern.
https://www.parkerlabs.com/aquaflex.asp#menu

I have not used them all time. Just tested. I should be beneficial though, especially with 1MHz and when the shaft is thin.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Кирпа, no, I asked, do you have a penis in the form of a banana? I mean, the thick dorsal thickening can also be confused due to the fact that the penis bends to the navel.

Regarding the leg or fingers, sorry, this is a typo, I wanted to say that the rice sock plays the role of a pillow for the penis, where does the conductivity to the rice sock come from, if there is no conductive gel at the point of contact of the skin / sock.

I understood about the insulation of the cap, I also thought about the foil, I’m not a fool like I might seem, just if you approve of it, then it inspires even more confidence. :) Apparently I need to wait for those people who have experienced an infrared lamp with ultrasound. Once again, I just want to find out if the lamp will obviously dry the gel due to external heat and it (the gel) will need more of it, therefore it will be necessary to buy a lot of gel so that it lasts longer, that’s what I’m talking about. How users solve this issue is, of course, a trifle, but a method/technique for use consists of many little things.

About the device, yes, I have the same one as yours, but I have never once reached 42 ° C on the head of the converter, maybe I’m doing something wrong. Okay. About the PMP cap, I realized that you made a steeper, and how much weight does the cap withstand? The manufacturer’s website says about 7.5 kg, but what do you say? I heard you use 2 blue membranes, instead of one or is it misinformation? How stupid it would not sound, I just want to repeat everything that you do and what you work with.

And about gel pads, I wanted to hear that, they are really designed for one use? They lose their properties after therapy or what? I’m that the site says that they are used to be used once for one therapy, the next one needs to be taken a new one. I’m that it’s very expensive on money out.

I am sure no one is thinking you being a fool. Some things just seems to be partly lost in the translation, thats all.
In fact the issues you are addressing indicate quite opposite, you are asking the right questions.

I did have a very mild upwards curve and during the process the shaft has straighten completely.

With enough gel all the time the transducer is kept under the safety cut off.
Using the rice sock in conjunction it happened time to time.

The PMP in my case did not carry anywhere near 7,5kg for more than a half a minute without slippage. It is reasonable to say the 4kg being the upper limit in practice.

Even then it was not reliable with the inner rubber. I don’t use it.
Instead I have doubled the sleeve part with two sluices inside each other.

These rubbers don’t last long and need be replaced regularly.

With the setup in use the grip is better for my glans but using higher loads make it prone for blistering.

Aquaflex pads are disposable but using very carefully they can be used more than once.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Кирпа, And now, this information is gold for me and I am sure for many others. As for the gateways, yes, a lot of expenses involves your technique.

Кирпа, you know how many people read you and admire you, I am not shy to say that people are waiting for technology to determine the potential temperature during therapy. Do not worry about the fact that I could not read something, I have read your every post many times. And I know that it would be nice to do the laboratory home tests on ourselves with the invasive method of inserting a термопара into the urethra. This is understandable and it does not scare me if I know how to do it. The problem is that this is all cash outlay. Until I come to my tests, tell me if it makes any sense at all if you wrote recently that: “there seems to be a way to find out the temperature of internal structures without invasive methods!”?

Originally Posted by S.N.R
Кирпа, And now, this information is gold for me and I am sure for many others. As for the gateways, yes, a lot of expenses involves your technique.

Кирпа, you know how many people read you and admire you, I am not shy to say that people are waiting for technology to determine the potential temperature during therapy. Do not worry about the fact that I could not read something, I have read your every post many times. And I know that it would be nice to do the laboratory home tests on ourselves with the invasive method of inserting a термопара into the urethra. This is understandable and it does not scare me if I know how to do it. The problem is that this is all cash outlay. Until I come to my tests, tell me if it makes any sense at all if you wrote recently that: “there seems to be a way to find out the temperature of internal structures without invasive methods!”?

Thank you for the complements S. N. R.

I am aware of the costs and the thinking behind have been that the methodology is the main concern. Applications should be secondary.

By that I try to say that what ever equipment the user already have, the concept should be applied. That said, some form of equipment has to be purchased.

Minimum being vacuum bell or noose, ultrasound machine, hanging scale and elastic exercise band.
I mean that has already worked for couple of us.

If you want to go for more high-end solutions for optimizing everything, that is up to user.

The external temperature monitoring is documented in this thread, the latest test run with graphs and stats. Two channels inside the urethra, two channels outside, between the shaft and the leg.
There you can see if the shaft was against the thigh, thermometer between the two, temperature correlates to thermometer readings of the internal probe quite nicely.

I made short runs not included in report confirming the results. If the temperature stays at 40- 41C we should be at the safe side still having enough heat inside.

The distal portion, few centimeters behind the glans need extra attention. The variances in temperature are larger than at the base of the shaft.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Kyrpa

I made short runs not included in report confirming the results. If the temperature stays at 40- 41C we should be at the safe side still having enough heat inside.

It turns out that we can find out the temperature by attaching any temperature sensor such as a термопара / kitchen thermometer between the shaft of the penis and thigh, and if there is 40+°C, then the same degrees in the tissues of the penis?

Originally Posted by S.N.R

It turns out that we can find out the temperature by attaching any temperature sensor such as a термопара / kitchen thermometer between the shaft of the penis and thigh, and if we need 40+°C on it, then the same degrees in the tissues of the penis?

Close enough. The difference between is in margins after the heat has stabilized at elevated level.

During the ramp up the difference can be bigger, so it would be safer not to hurry with the temperature rise using the external heat monitoring.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.