Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Originally Posted by Trapezius
Anyone mind answering this. What’s the reason you guys remove springs?

If you remove springs but attach a digital scale you can get simple and precise stretch-relaxation device without the need to lock it from above. That is what I’m going to do as well after buying a scale.

Also just to mention - if you do not lock up the springs from above - it is not s-r mechanism, nor it is creep. It is rather a hybrid. By doing this you may actually need more time to enter the toe region of your stretch which is not smth you are looking for

Originally Posted by Siud
Also just to mention - if you do not lock up the springs from above - it is not s-r mechanism, nor it is creep. It is rather a hybrid. By doing this you may actually need more time to enter the toe region of your stretch which is not smth you are looking for

I don’t understand. When you first put let’s say 2 kg tension. There is no difference if tension comes from springs or not. But when penis begings to relax springs reduce tension more gradually than without springs. But still penis relaxes into stretch and I have to screw few centimeters more during 20-40min to keep tension at 2 kg. I was going to use scale with springs.

Originally Posted by Trapezius
I don’t understand. When you first put let’s say 2 kg tension. There is no difference if tension comes from springs or not. But when penis begins to relax springs reduce tension more gradually than without springs. But still penis relaxes into stretch and I have to screw few centimeters more during 20-40min to keep tension at 2 kg. I was going to use scale with springs.

In stress-relaxation as the name suggests you apply stress (load), wait until the tissue fully relaxes in CURRENT stretch, and then apply the load again. The process of relaxing and lengthening are separated in time. Tissues relaxes fully in the length it achieved under certain load and only then it is stretched again.

In creep process lengthening and relaxation are simultaneous while the load is constant. As soon as tissue „gives up” and relaxes it is stretched further under the same load.

In casual extender the only thing that separates the process from creep is the fact that stress (load) decreases as tissue relaxes, but it is stretched at the same time - so it becomes longed (which again, in s-r doesn’t happen, because the length stays the same until full relaxation).

Originally Posted by Trapezius
I don’t understand. When you first put let’s say 2 kg tension. There is no difference if tension comes from springs or not. But when penis begings to relax springs reduce tension more gradually than without springs. But still penis relaxes into stretch and I have to screw few centimeters more during 20-40min to keep tension at 2 kg. I was going to use scale with springs.

Hey Trap, please see my explanation of the difference between SR and creep. Please take a look at the attached graph and read Kyrpä’s comments since he had to correct some details of my explanation
Rocco25 - Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Additionally, here are also some sketches of Kyrpä to the difference:
Kyrpa - Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Originally Posted by Siud
In stress-relaxation as the name suggests you apply stress (load), wait until the tissue fully relaxes in CURRENT stretch, and then apply the load again. The process of relaxing and lengthening are separated in time. Tissues relaxes fully in the length it achieved under certain load and only then it is stretched again.

In creep process lengthening and relaxation are simultaneous while the load is constant. As soon as tissue „gives up” and relaxes it is stretched further under the same load.

In casual extender the only thing that separates the process from creep is the fact that stress (load) decreases as tissue relaxes, but it is stretched at the same time - so it becomes longed (which again, in s-r doesn’t happen, because the length stays the same until full relaxation).

Ok. Thank you for answering and explaining.

Originally Posted by Trapezius
Ok. Thank you for answering and explaining.

Happy to help! I’ve seen on your progress log that you have problem with developing routine that works for you. I have been struggling some as well, but proper execution of stress-relaxation seems to finally give results and let me progress. Hope it will serve you well too :)

Originally Posted by Siud
In stress-relaxation as the name suggests you apply stress (load), wait until the tissue fully relaxes in CURRENT stretch, and then apply the load again. The process of relaxing and lengthening are separated in time. Tissues relaxes fully in the length it achieved under certain load and only then it is stretched again.

In creep process lengthening and relaxation are simultaneous while the load is constant. As soon as tissue „gives up” and relaxes it is stretched further under the same load.

In casual extender the only thing that separates the process from creep is the fact that stress (load) decreases as tissue relaxes, but it is stretched at the same time - so it becomes longed (which again, in s-r doesn’t happen, because the length stays the same until full relaxation).

I would be careful with the word “fully.” The tissue definitely relaxes under SR, but not “fully”. Under SR you are still above BPEL/FL and therefore have a stress on the shaft.

Originally Posted by Rocco25
I would be careful with the word “fully.” The tissue definitely relaxes under SR, but not “fully”. Under SR you are still above BPEL/FL and therefore have a stress on the shaft.

Well that is true for sure, we should be precise. Load is still on, but relaxation is only potentially „full” related to applied load and tissue properties

Originally Posted by Siud

Well that is true for sure, we should be precise. Load is still on, but relaxation is only potentially „full” related to applied load and tissue properties

I rather think that you wanted to express the “maximum relaxation” here and there I am with you. But with the word “fully” it could happen that we confuse one or the other contemporary. That is the reason why I urge caution.

Originally Posted by CBateman
I personally use the AWS fish scale and connect it to my vacuum chamber. By doing this, I can always ensure to have the same kg of pull when I want to measure.
By the way, I hit a horrible dead end with my old IR setup. My two US transducers arrived yesterday and when all the other stuff is here, I will also start the therapy in my log.
For anyone who wants to use IR instead of US, I cannot recommend it. As good as p1 was, p2 was absolutely devastating and horrible for me and a huge disappointment.
It confirms the notion that I am a hard gainer and Kyrpa has especially helped us guys a lot. The guys who simply have no other choice but to bring the big guns to the battle.

Damn..
Long time lurker here, have been on a decon ever since I found out about kypra’s methodology.
Was going to get back to it in a month with an ir lamp since ultrasound just simply isn’t feasible for me, I was looking at you as a role model.
But now that you say it’s a dead end..
Just.. Blows.

Originally Posted by bruhmoment2478
Damn..
Long time lurker here, have been on a decon ever since I found out about kypra’s methodology.
Was going to get back to it in a month with an ir lamp since ultrasound just simply isn’t feasible for me, I was looking at you as a role model.
But now that you say it’s a dead end..
Just.. Blows.

Tissue temperature seems to be critically important.

Originally Posted by Stixman
Still too much going on in life to create and maintain a dedicated log but I do want to share some thoughts here for feedback.

I finally made a bracket, for the recommended load cell, and attached it to my stress relief extender (traction extender with the springs removed. Wow, I have been using way too much tension in the past.

For the first part of the protocol I used .5 kg for 10 mins. I would increase the strain to maintain .5 kg of force as my Dick relaxed and lengthened causing the force (tension) on my Dick to decrease. The next 7 mins I worked at 1 kg, then 1.5 and ended the 30 mins with a couple of mins at 2 kg of force. All of this was done under my IR heat lamp. I sat up in a chair. It was easy to see how the force/tension/load increased by going from a straight up position to straight out and a lot more when I moved the extender straight down. In general, the load cell readings jumped around a lot so I sat upright in a chair and rested the extender a stick which I placed across the top of my thighs.

Phase 2, I stared at 2kg and worked up to 3.5 kg. I had more difficulty getting into the therapeutic heat range and think it is just due to not being consistent in practice since I got a feel for it a few weeks ago. However, I also think I previously had better results with the therapeutic range because I was using applying too high of a load on my Dick and my Dick was more taught and a firmer surface to move the transducer over and apply some pressure with the transducer, 🤔. I did use my fingers on the dorsal side to assist and I will try the phantom again and use less tape.

I tried the gel phantom but it didn’t help much. I think it is because I had the dorsal side of my Dick almost fully covered with the crystal clear gorilla tape to hold the temperature probes.

I was excited to test the load cell setup and forgot to measure length. I definitely seemed to have put a higher strain on my Dick because I was closer to the end of the threaded rods. I think I will mark the rods so I can gauge strain while performing the protocol. The issue is that I put some tissue into the top of my vacuum cup in efforts to expose more of my shaft to the transducer so it is not a perfect means of measuring and has room for error but is another way to help gauge progress.

I will say the I enjoyed how my Dick got far down the extender and I barely felt tension in my Dick. I used to apply so much force or was if I was trying to rip my Dick off and my Dick would tense up and try to fight back. Stress Relaxation at the proper forces/load/tension is awesome. Less Is More.

During cool down, I maintained the final strain length from the US assisted portion of the protocol (I shut my IR lamp during phase 2 and 3 of the protocol). I read that the readings on the load cell should increase and I think it is because the Dick contracts as it cools and the strain length is fixed. This makes sense, however, the reading on my load cell was down to 1.5 kg at the end of the cool down.

I have to check out Kyrpa’s Excel sheet for force/load reconditions as well.

Any comments or feedback is always appreciated.


This is really interesting to me. Can you take photos of your setup?


My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup My Log

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG 08/01/19 BPEL 8.03 x 5.6 10/01/19 BPEL 8.19 x 5.6

You guys using 2 transducers. Do you have 2 separate US devices or 2 transducers connected to one device?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:09 AM.