Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using the ultrasound for therapeutic heat in PE

Originally Posted by waterman888
Superb work Kyrpa! I think I’m going to get a thermometer and check my own temperatures, might try to add in an IR lamp as well.

Did someone already run the urethral temperatures? It’ll be like an oven, it takes this much time at this setting to reach the optimal temps.

Originally Posted by DutchAthletic92
I don’t want to go off topic here but a quick question:

Which Naturopathic Doctors are you following? Do you have a website for that information where I can also find the 90 essential nutrients and diet or is it easy to find in google ?
Like I found this link: https://venngage.net/p/56633/what-a…ntial-nutrients about the essential nutrients.. Is this okay ? Or do you have other nutrients that you use?

YUP. That links explains EXACTLY what the foundation of health is. Of course I follow Dr. Wallach, he is simply remarkable, among others such a Dr. Peter Glidden, RIP Dr. Linus Pauling, Pharmacist Ben Fuchs, and others.

You can join the mailing list of criticalhealthnews.com where they give you constant impressive health advices as education on chronic symptoms and diseases. The most advanced and best supplement in the world with all 90 essential nutrients that will cover the base for your health is called “Beyond tangy tangerine 2.0” Your an google it by that name and you’ll find it. It is formulated by doctors, 3rd party verified, all derived from real organic non gmo food, no chemicals added.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Did someone already run the urethral temperatures? It’ll be like an oven, it takes this much time at this setting to reach the optimal temps.

Of course kypra and Manko’s both ran it and posted all their results with graphics. All that information is in either Manko or Kyrpa’s thread.

Originally Posted by waterman888
So this is something I’ve been wondering about for a while now - regarding the number of days on or off vs how much we can usefully stress cartilaginous tissues. I don’t know if any of you remember Xeno’s take on this (xenolith - Finding xeno: a penis tale) where he talked of ligament type tissues being able to telescope compared to soft tissues of the CS/CC which need rest to proliferate/grow? From what I can make out, after his soft tissue expansion cycles (which were high intensity ones done with devices like the Tiger Trap), he went into proliferation and rest phases that lasted months before the next expansion phase. But …during these rest phases he still continued with a daily routine of a short sharp set of BB / Sumo stretches (= high intensity stretches which targeted the base suspensory ligament) followed by his Cock Coil ADS system for 8 hours a day (so 1kg max)…. and it seems that his penis responded well to this system during the rest phase.

I guess what I’m wondering is what would be the disadvantage of doing a similar thing but using US? Why do we need to take days off if we mainly target tissues that may not need as much rest? I think in my mind I’m still trying to understand how the different parts of the penis grow under different stresses, and maybe it’s not as simple as just saying that ligaments do this and soft tissues do that, because with US you end up stretching everything together….

I never got familiar with Xenolith protocol, however I am aware that Kyrpa studied his progress. However, Kyrpa’s protocol is based on the latest literature and science, and he approached this with 100% scientific attitude making it extremely reliable.

I myself gathered Kyrpa’s main US protocol and still adapting it to my dimensions. So far the results are excellent, because they are doing exactly what I needed: Septum growth. I do not believe US will grow everything together, I believe US is strictly the best tool for the Septum which is some sort of collagen tissue similar to tendon, ligament. In my own experience doing it, I realized that the US waves target a very localized point. Therefore what I do with my 1Mhz device, I heat on the ventral side, so the target point is on the dorsal side, right where the Septum goes by. I am placing the thermometer against the septum that is sticking out of my skin while under tension and thats where I am reading the 40+ degrees. I am already up 2 solid centimeters of septum in just 2 months.

Originally Posted by igigi
I never got familiar with Xenolith protocol, however I am aware that Kyrpa studied his progress. However, Kyrpa’s protocol is based on the latest literature and science, and he approached this with 100% scientific attitude making it extremely reliable.

I myself gathered Kyrpa’s main US protocol and still adapting it to my dimensions. So far the results are excellent, because they are doing exactly what I needed: Septum growth. I do not believe US will grow everything together, I believe US is strictly the best tool for the Septum which is some sort of collagen tissue similar to tendon, ligament. In my own experience doing it, I realized that the US waves target a very localized point. Therefore what I do with my 1Mhz device, I heat on the ventral side, so the target point is on the dorsal side, right where the Septum goes by. I am placing the thermometer against the septum that is sticking out of my skin while under tension and thats where I am reading the 40+ degrees. I am already up 2 solid centimeters of septum in just 2 months.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve been using the US with one (very good) transducer before, but I’m thinking for my next round I’ll need to add more heat, as people have said in this thread, and I’ll need to measure like you’re doing. Already I was heating in the direction like you say, but I suspect perhaps it wasn’t getting up to temperature. 1 MHz also seems to work better for me, so I think I’ll stick with that (after trying 3 MHz). Which thermometer are you using?


Start: 6" BPEL x 5" EG (mid)

Current: 7.562" BPEL x 5.56" EG (mid, near glans) x 6.25" EG (base)

Goal: 8.5" BPEL x 6.2" EG (whole shaft)

Originally Posted by waterman888
Thanks for the reply. I’ve been using the US with one (very good) transducer before, but I’m thinking for my next round I’ll need to add more heat, as people have said in this thread, and I’ll need to measure like you’re doing. Already I was heating in the direction like you say, but I suspect perhaps it wasn’t getting up to temperature. 1 MHz also seems to work better for me, so I think I’ll stick with that (after trying 3 MHz). Which thermometer are you using?

currently just using one of those cheap thermometers from a pharmacy. Its accurate in data, but very unreliable for monitoring. I will acquire soon one with multiple thermocouples so I can measure and monitor multiple points at the same time. I believe that would be the best way. Secure each thermocouple to the thin skin that is flush with the septum at 3 or 4 different point along the shaft. That would allow us to distribute the heat evenly.

Originally Posted by longerstretch
I posted some videos how to use it from some YouTube physical therapists here. The Long Game: Learning with Longerstretch, Key Principles to Make Sustained Growth

Kyrpa and manko are the experts and have been using US longer than me and understand it better than I. This thread has already gone over its uses pretty thoroughly but I will answer some questions.

1. I use the 3 mHz Delta machine from ebay. It’s made in India and works great for me, was around $250. I believe the US Pro might not be intense enough but Kyrpa did make great gains with his.
2. I use it every workout which currently is once a day about every other day. I think optimum would be 2-3 days on and 1-2 days off. I work in Healthcare so my schedule varies long hours and I do have a pandemic to contend with at the moment so I’m just doing what I can.
3. Covered here and in my thread. I precondition stretch then hang with US. Want to always do it while in a stretch and devices are going to be your best bet.
4. Deep heat within the area you are heating. Will take 5 to 10 min to really feel it. My last couple minutes are intense.

What length were you at when you added US heating? I see you started at 5 BPEL.

Kyrpa and others:

I started this routine this week as closely as I could. Using an LG Hanger I stress relax for 20 minutes. I leave it all as is and fire up the US heating for about 12 minutes then leave the weight attached for another 8 minutes of cooling.

My question is about strain percentage. I’m hitting 10%. Am I overdoing it?

Originally Posted by da_dt
Kyrpa and others:

I started this routine this week as closely as I could. Using an LG Hanger I stress relax for 20 minutes. I leave it all as is and fire up the US heating for about 12 minutes then leave the weight attached for another 8 minutes of cooling.

My question is about strain percentage. I’m hitting 10%. Am I overdoing it?

Is strain means the heated stretch exceeds the cold stretch by 10%?

Have you ever applied US heat for a longer time like an hr? How much time heating in one spot before moving to another spot or removing? How much time away from heat until you reapply?

Originally Posted by djrobins
Is strain means the heated stretch exceeds the cold stretch by 10%?

Have you ever applied US heat for a longer time like an hr? How much time heating in one spot before moving to another spot or removing? How much time away from heat until you reapply?


No, I have not extended my US time. I heat constantly during the 12 minutes but keep it moving at probably around 1/4”/sec. I have a very powerful machine and am already worried about overdoing it since most seem to be hitting about 3% strain. I start at 7.5 and end at 8.25.

Originally Posted by da_dt
No, I have not extended my US time. I heat constantly during the 12 minutes but keep it moving at probably around 1/4”/sec. I have a very powerful machine and am already worried about overdoing it since most seem to be hitting about 3% strain. I start at 7.5 and end at 8.25.

Its not the US PRO 2000 2nd edition?

Originally Posted by da_dt
Kyrpa and others:

I started this routine this week as closely as I could. Using an LG Hanger I stress relax for 20 minutes. I leave it all as is and fire up the US heating for about 12 minutes then leave the weight attached for another 8 minutes of cooling.

My question is about strain percentage. I’m hitting 10%. Am I overdoing it?

10% of 20 cm would be 2cm LOL
are you measuring correctly?

Originally Posted by eivbisi
10% of 20 cm would be 2cm LOL
are you measuring correctly?

He said 7.5in to 8.25in or a .75” difference. 10%.

Originally Posted by djrobins

Its not the US PRO 2000 2nd edition?

No. I have an Omnisound 2500C.

Originally Posted by eivbisi

10% of 20 cm would be 2cm LOL

are you measuring correctly?

Yes. .75” or ~2cm of gain.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 PM.